Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo (30900 Views)

Man Declared Innocent After Spending 48 Years In US Prison / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
what has prayera since 1960 achieved
Nna ask me
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Folashade2016(f): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
It been long I heard good news in this country. someone should please tell me something good.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by mimimile93: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Angelanest:
A young man in his late twenties has been declared missing. Shehu Abubakar who hails from Angwan Sabo of Wamba town in Nasarawa state - travelled to Jos, Plateau State a week ago before the renewed killings in some parts of the state which claimed over a hundred lives, according to the information made available to n-Mirror.

It was gathered that his last touch with the family was through a phone call where he disclosed that he was in Kanya village.

Shehu is dark in complexion with a facial mark. His phone number has been off and whereabouts remains unknown till date Friday June 29th.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-man-declared-missing-after-traveling-to-plateau-before-massacre-photo.html

He probably went there to see one useless babe that has nothing to offer aside that stinky poosie..

1 Like

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by fastlane84: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
baba God abeg ooo
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by SniperSmurf(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
RIP
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by mimimile93: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pray for Nigeria!
Prayer does not develop a country...

1 Like

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Prayer does not develop a country...
Are u stalking me?
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nackzy: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ehyaaaaa, it's very possible he voted for buhari in 2015
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by mimimile93: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u stalking me?

I wish I could.
But I gat a billion thing I'd rather fvcken do than to be stalking a .........!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by YakubuA: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mylove55:
Maybe those Protestant youth has killed him

It is possible after all these cowards could not face their attackers but only ambush and kill innocent travelers. And when there is retaliation attack against them they start shouting Islamisation or ethnic cleansing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by DaRuud(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
dokiOloye:
Only a balance of terror can restore peace in the middle belt.
Maybe now,d terrorist northern mumuslim leaders will start cautioning their jihadist herdsmen.

Dear CANkerwomic and CANkercerous CAN an Imam hid 262 Christians and others inside the Mosque,and saved their lives.
That is what the gospel preaches,not the lies you bandy about.
He who lies is of the Devil.
You make Christianity sickening

1 Like

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

I wish I could.
But I gat a billion thing I'd rather fvcken do than to be stalking a .........!
A what

I won't take u seriously after seeing your pm. My hateful troll sent a pm... Lol, u just another human being. So quite the forming
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by mimimile93: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A what

I won't take u seriously after seeing your pm. My hateful troll sent a pm... Lol, u just another human being. So quite the forming

Yeah cuz of the surprised or whatever package you said..

I was curious to know what that sh!t means. But u said u were drunk or something
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by iambijo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
We killed him. Lol
did you knw that security can easily trace and grill you for weeks with this reckless statement you made, i can report you sharp-sharp to police.
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

Yeah cuz of the surprised or whatever package you said..

I was curious to know what that sh!t means. But u said u were drunk or something
The package was your pm. Too bad you too green to decode such simple code. No need to pretend. Off course i felt satisfied you sent a pm, I actually laughed out loud.
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Maybe he is among those roasted by fulani
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
iambijo:
did you knw that security can easily trace and grill you for weeks with this reckless statement you made, i can report you sharp-sharp to police.

Sahara reporters
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by incometeacher: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
See as the guy resemble Dagrin
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by mimimile93: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The package was your pm. Too bad you too green to decode such simple code. No need to pretend. Off course i felt satisfied you sent a pm, I actually laughed out loud.
I wanted you to feel special like a bed sticker.
Glad you did.
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
mimimile93:

I wanted you to feel special like a bed sticker.
Glad you did.
Buhahhhaaaahhha. Psycho. You just insufferable tongue
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by iambijo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Sahara reporters
hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by modsfucker: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
ohem007:

oga no go put yaself for gbese o...

He has already put himself in a serious gbese. It is only a matter of time before operatives nab him.
Re: Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo by Lampert505(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
See fresh,handsome man.what is this country turning to abeg.
Boko Haram,Fulani herdsman,accident everywhere.
Pls angel Gabriel should blow that trumpet jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way / Police Rescue One Of Five Kidnapped RCCG Pastors / Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.