Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (54238 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Leonbonapart(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zinny25:
Daddy freeze I stand with you in this... In fact ever since you started saying things, na only dis one make sense
and this one will be a mother or already is. Pity your unborn kids. Basket of a brain, you will also fall with him
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by dangotesmummy: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mr itk for once in your life shut up

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by sigiyaya(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

Freeze, you have expired long long time ago.

No Matter how hard you try to be relevant, you wont be.
This one no get sense at all cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by mimimile93: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
InsideOut247:
Early this morning, a video of a clergyman allegedly predicting yesterday's tragedy in Lagos, went viral with some christians praising the man of God. Freeze has taken to his IG page to react to the video and took a swipe at the clergymen. He wrote

''I listened to that bescumbered broadcast bereft of spirituality and with no recourse to God.
-
Yet I know that with the problems Nigeria is facing, combined with our gullibility for ‘men of god’ whoever made those predictions is now fast on his way to becoming a ‘god’ himself.
-
The first set of dates he mentioned are 23rd June, 28 of June, 12th of July 24th of July, 30th of July and 1st of August.
-
His exact words were “These dates I have mentioned do not travel out of lagos using the following transport....” and he proceeded to mention names of transport companies, claiming they were marked for blood.?
-
Before you guys start jumping and lapping this shit up, let me ask you; does this look like a prediction for Saturday’s Plateau massacre or yesterday’s tanker explosion? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
-
He clearly mentioned transport companies going out of Lagos, listen to the audio clearly without sentiment or emotion and you will see what I’m sayin.
-
Yesterday’s disaster involved a tanker and vehicles within Lagos going about their normal activities on a Thursday, NOT LUXURIOUS BUSSES GOING OUT OF LAGOS that were ‘marked for blood’?
-
Nigeria has become so hungry for prophets that we jump at anything with spiritual semblance without analyzing what they are saying critically.
-
Before you leap and start believing anything, drop your emotions, prejudices, sentiments and inbred gullibility on the floor and listen again, this time carefully!
-
P.S. If I owned any of those companies he mentioned I will sue his ass for billions! ~FRZ

http://insideout247..com/2018/06/daddy-freeze-blast-prophet-who-warned.html

Good one bro.

Nigerians don't use their brains. They believe anything and everything as far as it's coming out from a self acclaimed man of god...

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by AnanseK(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is not a case of unequivocal and innocuous gullibility. Its a simple plain sail belief that a God up there truly cares about you and uses his assiduous servants to give warnings to his children who cares to listen. The book of James 1:22 says "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.". Had these people taken this servant of God serious , they wouldn't have perished cheaply in that fire.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by niceprof: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
This Freezer of a boy should learn where to draw the line before he snaps

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by sigiyaya(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
and this one will be a mother or already is. Pity your unborn kids. Basket of a brain, you will also fall with him
Bro pity yourself first because you lack sense of reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Newpride(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mumu freeze , u don’t know how vision works, the man of god might see it coming but might not get the clear picture very well. Though I’m not in support of negative prophecies but he who has ears, let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by metroid(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Why do prophets always predict doom? undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Zimmermann(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

stop lying to yourself!!! He's incredibly relevant cheesy...n you know it grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Tunagee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

The truth is too bitter for u abi?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by cabilla(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

u nko

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by cabilla(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
he may be right u knw

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by dangotesmummy: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Exactly. Especially coming from a foul mouthed, caustic and opinionated fool like freeze. He doesn't just know when to stop talking. And worst of all doesn't know the difference between constructive criticism and insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by selfemployed(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
This maybe a new method of book haram attack. Destruction of lives with petrol tanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by ADRIAN88(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
dyn1800:
Can't all the Prophets see something beneficial other than dooms all the time

LOL! Well! Now we know where the business is. #FearLadenStatements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by SA44LA44(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
This guy again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

What sense did u just make with your comment... Do u think before u even write, did u read what freeze said, did u comprehend it before forming an opinion. I tire for most of u ooo.... Just brandish Ur stupidity majestically. No level of comprehension... Dunce!

In as much as you have tried to make him realise what he didn't understand, there is no need again to call him a Dunce. Take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by wingmanII: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Completely unrelated. Fraudulent to link the prophecies to the unfortunate tanker explosion
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Acidosis:

Atheists like Freeze need to learn to shut up when matters and issues about God or religion are up for contest
Wetin go come make an atheist?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by royalamour(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zonex1:
I stand wid OAP freeze in dis one

What kind of English is this one now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Folashade2016(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmmmm

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by charlesazeh(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
Flexherbal:
Tanker accident was not what the man predicted.
but accident occurred on that date mentioned..
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by castrokins(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Was The Accident Within Lagos? Yes
Did It Have To Do With Commuters? Yes
Did It Happen On The Date On Record Yes?

What's Freeze's Point Exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Follygunners: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by castrokins(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
Was The Accident Within Lagos? Yes
Did It Have To Do With Commuters? Yes
Did It Happen On The Date On Record Yes?

What's Freeze's Point Exactly??

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by wonlasewonimi: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
utenwuson:
it's like people asking the source of your wealth and won't bother to ask for the source of your poverty

The source of your poverty is always well known.... For example, you are a driver on 30k per month and you have 2 wives and about 10 children, you are on 20k per month and you frequent betting shops and stuffs along those lines. But, if you're well loaded without any visible source of income or job like e money and Hushpuppi then, people will yearn to know.

By the way, freeze is right. We are too gullible in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zonex1:
I stand wid OAP freeze in dis one

Leave all those gullible clowns believing that trash. God's true prophets in the bible made pin point predictions. Not all these drunks who gets intoxicated at will and misuse the FOI law to make ambiguous statements with little or nothing close to reality.

#ProphetKo
#FraudStarNi
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Henri8: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
You see this man freeze ehn...
Him get better head. Him school fees no waste at all at all.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Follygunners: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Thunder from Jupiter fire you, I swear. You Nigerians are just toooooooooooo gullible for crying out loud. angry angry

The FAKE prophet didn't see sh!t. It's just another disaster as a result of carelessness and ignorance of our pple. The chances and probability of such accidents is as equal to any driver on the roads. angry angry

Stop this your gullibility, you IGNORANT FOOLS! angry

Fvck! This is getting toooo fvcking much for Nigerians to be this Foolish and dumb. Wake up from ur slumber, dummy! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
For me daddy freeze always on point

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Queenext: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Religion started when the first guyman, met the first fool.

FRZ is on point, I saw the rubbish prophecy, and laugh hard.

Prophecy like football bet.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toni Otedola Tests The Picture Quality Of Her iPhone 11 / Tamar, Monalisa Chinda's Daughter's 12th Birthday / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.