Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident (54234 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Traffic Violators: "Who Used Nigeria’s Pant To Do Yahoo?" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Men Who Sexualized Kids Wearing Bum Shorts / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by systemz(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
ITbomb:
Sometimes this freeze guy dey talk sense
Everytime

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by stevenakp(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
If Joseph had intepreted Pharoah's dream the way he saw it. Pharoah would've banned the whole of Egypt from eating Cows.

But tragedy happened on the first two dates.

We should be praying to God to avert any further tragedy and thank Him for warning us and not debating if the Prophet is real or fake.

I'm talking to Christains. if you're not don't bother to quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by uthlaw: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is not a case of unequivocal and innocuous gullibility. Its a simple plain sail belief that a God up there truly cares about you and uses his assiduous servants to give warnings to his children who cares to listen. The book of James 1:22 says "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.". Had these people taken this servant of God serious , they wouldn't have perished cheaply in that fire.
God won't show you prediction without solution
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Freeze made sense but just as someone here hinted..there is a possibility that the blood suckers changed tactics.

Let us just pray to avert any further evil occurrence.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by swazpedro(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
nairaland should change its green colour to black even if it is for an hour, to commemorate with the dead in Nigeria facebook did it during French attack just saying, I'm just a nairalander not seun, it's just a suggestion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Gentlevin: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
why are many Nigerians so gullible? ....

Is there any day that accidents don't occur(minor or major)?...

That is why many so called prophets and pastors keep frying your brains. Just because someone mention about an accident. some are saying "...vision may not be clear..." Clear ko, Blur ni. OR "...vision can appear in another angle..." Angle ko, corner ni....

Freeze made a point here. Go and listen again to what that prophet said again...

SMH

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
I tire for this country and their over religion...

wicked but they form religious. Super hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This is not a case of unequivocal and innocuous gullibility. Its a simple plain sail belief that a God up there truly cares about you and uses his assiduous servants to give warnings to his children who cares to listen. The book of James 1:22 says "Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.". Had these people taken this servant of God serious , they wouldn't have perished cheaply in that fire.

""Had these people taken this servant of God serious , they wouldn't have perished cheaply in that fire""

onye ala mmuo, DoD u even read the write-up
Spits.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

Freeze, you have expired long long time ago.

No Matter how hard you try to be relevant, you wont be.

Nah, He hasn't expired. He still commands millions of followers n he trends on every social media grin.

U dont have to insult him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by stevenakp(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Daddy freeze counters miracles and prophecies.

I knew from the onset that Daddy freeze wanted to start a movement. he has gained a few followers and opened a church (for now he calls it online church).

-They don't believe in giving offering to the church as a means of giving to God.
- They don't believe in miracles, he says even the doctors can raise the dead.
- They don't believe in prophecy (He forgot that people can misinterpret a prophecy, but the Implication is terrible).
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by femi4: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
stevenakp:
If Joseph had intepreted Pharoah's dream the way he saw it. Pharoah would've banned the whole of Egypt from eating Cows.

But tragedy happened on the first two dates.

We should be praying to God to avert any further tragedy and thank Him for warning us and not debating if the Prophet is real or fake.

I'm talking to Christains. if you're not don't bother to quote me.
you are daft! No apology. Go and read your Bible very well, Joseph interpretation of Pharaoh's dream was accurate. He told Pharaoh that the cows represented 7yrs of farmine and Surplus

Gen42:25-33

Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one; God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good ears are seven years; the dreams are one. 27 The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty ears blighted by the east wind are also seven years of famine. 28 It is as I told Pharaoh; God has shown to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 There will come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt, 30 but after them there will arise seven years of famine, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The famine will consume the land, 31 and the plenty will be unknown in the land by reason of the famine that will follow, for it will be very severe. 32 And the doubling of Pharaoh's dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it about. 33 Now therefore let Pharaoh select a discerning and wise man, and set him over the land of Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by abbeyty(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
So, what is stopping him from praying to make sure that the horrible incident did not happen since God has already shown him
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Almunjid(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
CChillz:
Only God knows his true followers. freeze God is waiting for you to come back to your senses so he can change your life
Na wetin come b freeze own now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by stevenakp(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
femi4:
you are daft! No apology. Go and read your Bible very well, Joseph interpretation of Pharaoh's dream was accurate. He told Pharaoh that the cows represented 7yrs of farmine and Surplus

I hope you know how to read and understand a sentence.

did you see the phrase "If Joseph had...."

Now who is dafted ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by greenmonk: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
CChillz:
Only God knows his true followers. freeze God is waiting for you to come back to your senses so he can change your life
Because he refused to be hoodwinked like you?
When some of us were warning you about buhari and apc you were jumping up and down with your 'change' while in nigeria chanji is some thing less than the ORIGINAL.
Continue to enjoy your change and commercial prophets.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by almayda: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
opportunity meets gullibility...money making venture all the way.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by vineyardfarms: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Zonex1:
I stand wid OAP freeze in dis one
THESE PROPHETS CAN PREDICT, THAT GOD HAS REVEAL THIS AND THAT, OK. BUT LACK SOLUTION. THE GOD I KNOW WHEN HE REVEALS HE REDEEM, EXCEPT THE UNREPENTED ONCE LIKE KING SAUL, PHAROAH. ETC
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by sshyne(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
and this one will be a mother or already is. Pity your unborn kids. Basket of a brain, you will also fall with him

The way you are bitter with freeze issue is so funny, people that are better than you and your entire family as laid curse upon him, but nothing happened. One pastor said he won't see 2018 but he is still alive. It is you I pity because when you die your children will realise how dumb, gullible and stupid you were.

MY CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR DEAD BRAIN CELL. TRY THINK WITH YOUR ANUS IT WILL BE BETTER.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by roundman: 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

What sense did u just make with your comment... Do u think before u even write, did u read what freeze said, did u comprehend it before forming an opinion. I tire for most of u ooo.... Just brandish Ur stupidity majestically. No level of comprehension... Dunce!
Real Dunce!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Munzy14(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
lmaooo, someone called frz unfortunate European.
Meanwhile, Prophesy have no particular date nor exact moment. It actualizes within a range. Most important thing, is that it must come to pass.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by dipson8701(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dell latitude
Core I5
Very clean London used
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by bydot1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Someone should tell this unfortunate European born Nigeria to shut the fucck up!

Is like brain is paining this one undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by bigjj: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
Daddy Freeze, the manner with which you are going, you are walking towards destroying your lineage.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by youngzoologist: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=68934926]you are daft! No apology. Go and read your Bible very well, Joseph interpretation of Pharaoh's dream was accurate. He told Pharaoh that the cows represented 7yrs of farmine and Surplus

Gen42:25-33

Then Joseph said to Pharaoh, “The dreams of Pharaoh are one; God has revealed to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 26 The seven good cows are seven years, and the seven good ears are seven years; the dreams are one. 27 The seven lean and ugly cows that came up after them are seven years, and the seven empty ears blighted by the east wind are also seven years of famine. 28 It is as I told Pharaoh; God has shown to Pharaoh what he is about to do. 29 There will come seven years of great plenty throughout all the land of Egypt, 30 but after them there will arise seven years of famine, and all the plenty will be forgotten in the land of Egypt. The famine will consume the land, 31 and the plenty will be unknown in the land by reason of the famine that will follow, for it will be very severe. 32 And the doubling of Pharaoh's dream means that the thing is fixed by God, and God will shortly bring it about. 33 Now therefore let Pharaoh select a discerning and wise man, and set him over the land of Egypt.[/quote

I rarely comment on contentious issues like this on social media but my few words are simply that the ways of God are unquestionable.
If Pharoah was to go exactly by the vision, he should expect to see real cows but the interpretation was so clear that it interpretes the vision.
Drawing from that, either the prophet had used travelling buses or not, their was an incidence on that road on the said date and its a road that is leading out of Lagos State.
To all believers like the saying" take the message and not the messenger.
May God continue to guide and protect us in tbis trying times.]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
the same way they jump to believe fake news. Gullible people everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by bydot1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
But why is it that Nigerian pastors only see bad things...They will never see when this our great nation will become Great again.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

What sense did u just make with your comment... Do u think before u even write, did u read what freeze said, did u comprehend it before forming an opinion. I tire for most of u ooo.... Just brandish Ur stupidity majestically. No level of comprehension!
and its such shallow , stupid comments that garner the most likes on Nairaland. says a lot really

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by victordaimond: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Freezer fool, I know you are reading this. Just know that we are not ignorance of you being an atheist, ass hole gay, nitwit, brainless idiot and a never do well ignoramuses. You will be judge on this earth, the topic will made front page we will all laugh you to scorn. Yea, when you get buried, I will be first to grab the shovel and smile at your corpse.
can you see that you are simply a fool. biko you are old na use your number 6,I pray God ope. your eyes. you are so bitter you must have psychological issues I believe ...why do we hate the truth like this ...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by bola4dprec(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
cheesy
Zinny25:
Daddy freeze I stand with you in this... In fact ever since you started saying things, na only dis one make sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Basfaq(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Let wait and see for the remaining days of the prediction and see what's going to happen before I can say anything but why,some people wish for bad thing to happen just to ascertain their prediction. Why can't he pray to avert it, what is the purpose of seeing it then.To draw people to his fake ministry because no real man of God would wish for bad thing to befall his fellow people. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Shut the fvck up, fish brain

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm afraid I agree with him on this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos From Mad Melon Of Danfo Driver / Daddy Freeze: "Davido's Chioma & TasteBudz, My Woman Look Alike" / Crazed Fan Climbs Stage To Embarass WIZKID [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.