Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Make America Great Again - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make America Great Again (404 Views)

Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make America Great Again by Topdigitalad(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
Can Americans double or even triple their incomes this year?

Donald Trump Speaks to a packed New Hampshire audience detailing his Income For Americans Plan.

(CNN) --Speaking before a packed auditorium Donald Trump revealed the secret economic plan behind his "Make America Great Again" initiative. "It's no secret that the Average American is earning less today than they were before the 2008 recession." Stated Mr. Trump. "The reason is simple. There are people who know how to make money very easily, and they've rigged the system for themselves without sharing their secrets with people who really need it."

"I'm going to change all that" Mr. Trump added.

"It's time that people realized the amazing potential the American people have to create income for themselves and their families. The truth is, the average American can double or even triple their income today without making any changes to their current lifestyle." Mr. Trump went on.

The secret, he says, is in taking advantage of the leverage available on the internet.
"It's no secret that I made my fortune in real estate and television, because those were the best opportunities available at the time. But times have changed. Right now, an average American with no special skills and no investment can go out and start earning income online today."

Mr, Trump says the best opportunity available is a new program called Online Success Plan which teaches regular people to take advantage of this massive internet opportunity quickly and easily, and even places them with real online companies that pay them for their time completing simple tasks.

"Jordan Daniels is absolutely changing the world with his Online Success Plan program" he said. "Normally, rich people keep the secrets to their wealth to themselves. But Jordan, he has found an amazing opportunity, and he is sharing it with everyone. That's incredible."

Trump has not hidden his affection for Mr. Paul. He has recently been praising him on social media for his efforts to teach regular people how to create amazing wealth in their spare time.

"Theresa puts her computer to work and makes money while working from home. She says that Online Success Plan has helped change her financial life and recommends it to people as a good opportunity."

Have You Ever Considered Beating The Recession?

Theresa Andrews of , 28 never thought that she would work online, until curiosity got the best of her and she ordered a course from Millionaire author Jordan Daniels called Online Success Plan. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her three children.

I heard about Theresa from a colleague last month and decided to feature her story in our weekly consumer report. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story.

"I actually make about $6,000-$8,000 a month working from home online. It's enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 15-18 hours a week from my own home online. It gives me so much time to spend with my family."
Re: Make America Great Again by adomuwiner(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
adomu2018@gmail.com
Re: Make America Great Again by Dawudski(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
dawudski21@gmail.com
Re: Make America Great Again by cillion: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls add me Kareemmayokun@gmail. com
Re: Make America Great Again by Bobbybenard(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2018
Maxwellbenard702@gmail.com
Re: Make America Great Again by Stevewonder004(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls, this my email account Stephenabuchi004@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan To Repay Back With Interest / GYSAPEO Launches Her 0℅ Loan Scheme In Taraba State - Photos / Poultry Rearing: How Profitable Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.