Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh (1050 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by kasson(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2017
PH should be made COMPULSORY for everyone else some folks will just GH and leave the system ie they will never PH again. Mark my word.

My humble suggestion anyway.

Nigerians are are good chop n clean mouth. Let's be wise!
PASS THE MESSAGE TO THE CONCERNED MMM AUTHORITY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by Jerry24kay(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2017
We should pass what"MESDAGE"

and to who "MMM ATTHORITY!"
I laugh!
let the guiders pH massively. I promise you MMM will bounce back.
instead of you to ask them to remove the guiders percentage you are asking for pH b4 GH.

DIDNT THEY PH ?
OR ARE THEY GOING TO GH WHEN THEY HAVENT PH.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by histemple: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2017
I will PH when I GH because I need my money back first.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by kasson(m): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2017
histemple:
I will PH when I GH because I need my money back first.

You are right, Guiders should be made to PH heavily

1 Like

Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by kasson(m): 12:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Jerry24kay:
We should pass what"MESDAGE"

and to who "MMM ATTHORITY!"
I laugh!
let the guiders pH massively. I promise you MMM will bounce back.
instead of you to ask them to remove the guiders percentage you are asking for pH b4 GH.

DIDNT THEY PH ?
OR ARE THEY GOING TO GH WHEN THEY HAVENT PH.

YOU ARE RIGHT, GUIDERS SHOULD BE MADE TO GH HEAVILY

1 Like

Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by pally212(m): 12:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Where is the money to ph?
kasson:
PH should be made COMPULSORY for everyone else some folks will just GH and leave the system ie they will never PH again. Mark my word.

Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by goldenval(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=kasson post=52841560]PH should be made COMPULSORY for everyone else some folks will just GH and leave the system ie they will never PH again. Mark my word.

[/quote

You should start ph rather than advising people here.... I have more than 2.1million there that I can't gh and why must I even ph again? My 2nd account, I managed to gh of 216k since on Friday till now, still pending
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by kasson(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=goldenval post=52844100][/quote]
What of if you N2M which you can't gh and you are asked to ph maybe 20k will that be too much? Considering what you you stand to gh.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by xana101: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
Except it's mandatory to PH 50 percent of ur total money and payment confirmed b4 u can GH. That's only way mmm would survive for. Some more time.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by debanj326: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
xana101:
Except it's mandatory to PH 50 percent of ur total money and payment confirmed b4 u can GH. That's only way mmm would survive for. Some more time.

I PH my spare money and it got stuck in the system, now you say I should PH another, where do you expect me to get another spare money? How many spare money do you have? Is there even anything like spare money in the first place?

The guiders should do something to salvage this Dying MMM before something else will happen, disaster is looming, I hope all those fat Guilders will not pay their Downlines with their SPARE LIFE.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2017
That is why GETHELP WORLDWIDE will surely stand the test of time as there exist a recommitment clause already. And am recommending it to anyone to invest wisely in not just any p2p group but a financial aid platform that is equipped with the best safety features of all.
To know more about Ghw and to register. Just take a look at my signature. Thats al.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by Emmanuel602(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
kasson:

Nigerians are naturally greedy these guiders won't PH for once but will still be Wrecking in millions monthly. I think guiders would be the main reason why the system will crash on a long run because you can't be taking out millions from the system an even if you don't contribute anything and expect the system to survive. guiders should be eliminated
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by Eldoni: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
I suggest an opinion poll should be made. Rather than telling participants to ph 1k, all guiders should be forced to mandatorily ph a certain % of their gh. That will over sustain the system.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by udumosam23(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
All guiders should pH a certain %. Then anyone who must GH should first pH 50% of the amount he would GH, the system will bounce back.
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
udumosam23:
All guiders should pH a certain %. Then anyone who must GH should first pH 50% of the amount he would GH, the system will bounce back.

will you borrow me the 50% to pH because my "spare " money is still trapped in there

..na beg i they beg !
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by kasson(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eldoni:
I suggest an opinion poll should be made. Rather than telling participants to ph 1k, all guiders should be forced to mandatorily ph a certain % of their gh. That will over sustain the system.
You are very correct how does mmm know and implement it?
Re: Mmm Nigeria Will Be Great Again If Ph Is Made Compulsory Before Gh by willbayo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wetn dm dy guide sef?

(1) (Reply)

Just 1k Investment For Endless Claims / How To Get 1 Million Active USA And UK Email Address / How Can I Make Money In Ragp Telecommunications Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.