Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah (35104 Views)

Peter Obi’s Supporters Misleading Nigerians With Old Pictures – AFP Fact check / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / DR. NURA ALKALI Wrote About Miyetti-allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Kentursky(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Premium Times has apologized for misleading Nigerians about Miyetti Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Firefire(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
No need apologizing, the terrorist group will not stop the killings in as much as their “LIFE PATRON” is in power.

Audacity to kill even with impunity.

At the fullness of time all the killers and their sponsors will be judge.

Kai Barber!

“It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the Oyo State governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.

In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm.

At about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at the governor’s office in company of the former governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and Alhaji Hassan.

They all wore long faces. In fact, the anger in them was palpable as all pleasantries extended to them were ignored. “This is trouble” was the expression on the faces of all of us in the governor’s office”

Continue reading below the act of terrorism and bigotry in the life of their Life Patron.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/amp/

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nbote(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Simply becos there wasn't a recording doesn't mean he didn't admit it... What is d excuse for d Benue attacks also? Or d zamfara and Taraba attacks dat are barely reported...?

wellmax:

Stop reasoning like a fowl

U have been noticed... U can now go back to d refuse dump

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Omeokachie: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
Arms obviously twisted.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by docadams: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Op source

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by CyynthiaKiss(f): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bihari and his fellow Islamic terrorists have hijacked the media.

Nigerians are in big trouble.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Clerverly: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by DeOTR: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mislead ke? Even before Ciroma granted the interview, we already know.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
When journalists report look for many places to find the same thing before you bring judgment out. After politicians Na Journalists I fear again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
The terrorists miyetti allah did not refute the report by the dailys until much noise from the populace asking that they be arrested,this us not the first time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Badtman(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Let the media continue misleading the public till what happened between the hutus and tutsi of Rwanda take place again in Nigeria. Even the medias will not be left out of war.

BTW: if you quote me becuz of my typing *Middlefinger*

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by omocalabar(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
First, they said he was quoted out of context and now this....Total oppression of the media isn't going to save u fools

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by TreasuredGlory: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
G
Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Folashade2016(f): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2018
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is sounding like money has changed hands.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by nairalandaddict: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Newpride(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
If not because this country is lawless, u shld have bn banned for coming out to apologize publicly that you misled Nigerians.

Secondly, wether u apologize or not, the killings won’t stop soon because pmb has refused to change the method he is using when it comes to security issues in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ciroma said it but the recording has been deleted.The coas,buratai,minister of defence Dan ali and igp Ibrahim idris have not hide their disgust against the ban on open grazing by some state governors.They even ordered soldiers to assist herdsmen in the killings.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Guide777(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
sorry, apology came too late. We already formed our opinion.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by RZArecta2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Premium times have obviously been threatened into submission anyone who watched Channels TV Sunrise daily today concerning this same issue especially when a Miyetti Allah official called in will know the depth of the problem Nigeria is into now. We're properly fùcked as it is now except we kick Buhari back to his cows in Daura cool

26 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
They have been threatened? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by kulrunsman79(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Chai! Probably they have been threatened by the DSS or IGP hence the backtrack.

Miyetti Allah have said more than this before and nothing happened. I honestly believe that a lot threat caused premium times to backtrack.

Naija I hail thee

11 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by koladebrainiac(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Imagine such a misleading News This does not portray Premium times in a good way at all.

and all you guys cheering on because the news fits into your narratives, remember this pREMIUM TIMES WILL REPORT what will not favour you and you will be disgusted by it. spreading false accusations is bad.

PS.

i am not a Buhari fan nor am i anything related to Fulani but false news should be frown at at all cost

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
kulrunsman79:
Chai! Probably they have been threatened by the DSS or IGP hence the backtrack.

Miyetti Allah have said more than this before and nothing happened. I honestly believe that a lot threat caused premium times to backtrack.

Naija I hail thee
Seconded

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by statusquoante: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Grayxme: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
The media needs to be very careful on how it disseminate information because they play a very important role in the politics of the nation. Millions of Nigerians depend on them for news. I know the chaos the incorrect publication has caused already and now they have come out to say it's not true. Nigerians should as well not be in too much of a hurry to act on cases like this. Forward we are moving![color=#006600][/color]

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by SalamRushdie: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Miyetti Allah has said worse thing than this , El Rufai has threatened Nigerian soldiers that Killing any Fulani comes with a price that must paid no matter how long , El Rufai has claimed to pay these herdsmen in the past to stem the killing, in Benue they said far far far worse ...its clear Premium times has been forced to compromise once again to protect the terrorist ....Who doesn't know it's these Fulanis Herdmen that are carrying out the killings abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
The day i stopped beleiveing news from the media was the day they said Boko Haram is killing people on Lagos-Ibadan expressway. They even went further circulating pictures depicting the bomb scene and causing unnecessary panic.

Everyone that is making this country inhabitable and circulating false information all about shall know no peace.

Although, the Government is not proactive enough and it makes it look like they are aiding the herdsmen, But the people circulating false statement are even adding to the wound, I just tire for this Country.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Opinionated: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Some people are just terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
angry
Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by deomelo: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Go ask Ciroma
Fvck off my mentions

Do you have audio or video documentary of such admission? Of course not, you Igbos are nothing but destructive rumor mongers, hate peddlers and gossipers.

My response when some ignorant Igbos made similar claims.

Nigerian news media are all gossip, rumor and innuendo outlets, but I do credit PM TIMES for at least doing the the most honorable thing by setting the facts straight.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah by kingsaif(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
media remains the major threat to Nigerian unity and peace and progress.....

meanwhile

Musa, Mikel, Moses, Etebo and Ndidi should come back with flight. The rest can board a bus
Kelechi Iheanacho should trek..
Ekong should enter Keke Napep
As for A Ighalo he should start frog jump from Russia back to Nigeria.
For those Nigerians that supported Argentina because of Messi may your children betray each other,
And may your download pause at 99%
may your tailor never sew your clothes correctly may your bet9ja tickets always cut
may ATM machine swallow your card debit your account and refuse to dispense cash..May you sell your car and use the money to buy Messi jersey
Can I hear a big AMEN....

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Spotted With Kwankwaso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.