Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects (968 Views)

Amidst Crises, Gov Fubara Visits Rivers Assembly Quarters (Video) / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife, Precious / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Former PDP National Chairman and Presidential Aspirant, Senator Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi in Rivers state commissioned Nyemoni Grammar School, Abonnemma, reconstructed by Gov Nyesom Wike of the state.

Makarfi Is The Saviour- Gov Nyesom Wike

Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike has described Senator Ahmed Makarfi as the savior of the nation’s democracy. Governor Wike who was speaking yesterday in Abonnema at the commissioning of the reconstructed Nyemoni Grammar School said that but for Senator Makarfi’s administrative and political sagacity, with which handled the crisis that beset the PDP after the 2015 elections, the party would have been destroyed and that would have dealt a mortal blow to this democratic dispensation.

Governor Wike further stated that the dogged and resilient manner with which Senator Makarfi handled PDP affairs during his sojourn as the Chairman, always insisting on fairness, equity and accommodation was what maintained the balance and boosted the party’s attractiveness, which has now turned it into the beautiful bride to, not only serious politicians but also a majority of the people of Nigeria.

Also speaking Senator Ahmed Makarfi who commissioned the newly constructed school said that all the achievements for which the Governor showered him with accolades would not have been possible without the active support and encouragement of, particularly Governor Wike and other party leaders whose steadfastness and loyalty to the party made an otherwise difficult assignment relatively easy. He further contended that Nigerian democracy was indebted to Governor Wike too for refusing to choose the easy way out but staying resolute to ensure that the party was rescued from the hands of undertakers.

Senator Makarfi while thanking the governor for doing the honour of commissioning the very important project, further expressed his delight at the developmental strides of the Wike administration in Rivers state, especially in education and provision of infrastructure across the state, which he described as not only phenomenal but also unprecedented, pointing out that with what he had seen, there would be little or no competition with the governor in 2019

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by stefanweeks: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good for them
Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Senator Makarfi extolled the virtues of Governor Wike and commended his sterling performance as Governor of the state

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by deomelo: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
Another comedic and mediocre rubbish by the poorly managed and run down 2nd richest state in Nigeria.

smh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by deomelo: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by Makarfi4Pres2019(m): 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Governor Wike describes Senator Ahmed Muhammed Makarfi as the saviour

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by deomelo: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2018

[img]http://ngorokpalaresearcher.files./2014/02/moe-16-one-of-the-setting-of-the-bed-rooms-two-beds-in-a-room-in-the-model-sec-sch.jpg[/img]

[img]http://omobee.files./2010/10/a.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

See world class. No mediocrity, not rubbish and substandard nonsense..

God Bless Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ride on your Excellency, Nigerians can't wait to have you as President in 2019
Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by deomelo: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Ride on your Excellency, Nigerians can't wait to have you as President in 2019

Don'r you mean Igbos?
Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

Don'r you mean Igbos?
bigot
Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by deomelo: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
bigot

You obviously arrived at that after looking in the mirror.

Coming from self loathing joker, a brown envelope coordinator with zero self of conviction and belonging.

Even if ordinary LG chairman dash you N10, you go jump and begin sing his praise forever..

1 Like

Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by kcmichael: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
deomelo:

[img]http://ngorokpalaresearcher.files./2014/02/moe-16-one-of-the-setting-of-the-bed-rooms-two-beds-in-a-room-in-the-model-sec-sch.jpg[/img]

[img]http://omobee.files./2010/10/a.jpg[/img]

See world class. No mediocrity, not rubbish and substandard nonsense..

God Bless Amaechi.

My brother God bless u.Ameachi built more than 350 model standard school well equipped and 100 heath centres across the 23 LGA yet he didn't make the kind of noise wike is making.
Re: Makarfi Visits Rivers, Commissions Projects by makafi4president: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
am not into politics matter before o,until i met him recently..i cant help buh say wow! althrough and infact am short of words.i pray God grant him is heart desires,for the little time i spent with him i count it as does precious moment of my life.let just hope he wins the pdp primaries buh until the MAKARFI 4 PRESIDENT..INSHA ALLAH

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Orders Restriction Of Movement Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit / Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku / Returning To PDP Is Like Repackaging Vomit For Lunch - Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.