Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos (44549 Views)

Adama Indimi And Husband, Malik Ado-Ibrahim Pre-Wedding Photos / Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Abdul3391(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
to marry just dy hungry me
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Throwback: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas, come and worship your masters oh. See them already saying...beautiful, cute, sweet! Shameless things!

Igbos and aimless hate mongering.

A match made in the deepest agonies of hell.

Miserable lot.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Maket: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Adeade11:
G
For Good.
What do we do with their handsomeness or beauty?
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
We have more pressing issues in the country than all these photo stuffs pleaseeeee!!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Marianwao(f): 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
bugidon:
Where is her hijab?

Poor muslims are in bondage grin
Brainwashed mugus
they are not complaining. I don't see any reason why you should cry for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
bugidon:
Where is her hijab?

Brainwashed mugus

Why are you so obsessed with the hijab bro.
Hope everything is okay shar?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by mfm04622: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
dominique, all MOD,

Not sure what this is doing in Business. Kindly move to correct section.

Thank you
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by mfm04622: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Throwback:
Where are team Hijab, MURIC, Prof Ishaq Akintola and stubborn lawtyer Firdaus?

It is about ensuring ladies who want to use the Hijab can use it without experiencing discrimination. Also, ladies who don't want to use Hijab can exercise their choice without discrimination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2018
She is pretty but Buhari must still go
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by funnix: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Throwback:
Where are team Hijab, MURIC, Prof Ishaq Akintola and stubborn lawyer Firdaus?
[color=#006600][/color]

Bloody hypocrite, talking as if you have never seen some Muslims without hijab .just want to cause issues from none

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by abdulwassi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
I just hope the woman will give the man his maximum respect, I just hope.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by eagleeye3: 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
mfm04622:

It is about ensuring ladies who want to use the Hijab can use it without experiencing discrimination. Also, ladies who don't want to use Hijab can exercise their choice without discrimination
You may be right. Though I notice a lot of ladies from rich background don't like using Hijab. While a lot from poor background makes it a rule to always be on Hijab. Just saying ####

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by eagleeye3: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
funnix:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bloody hypocrite, talking as if you have never seen some Muslims without hijab .just want to cause issues from none
Mostly ladies from rich background don't like putting on Hijab. Any reason for this?

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Almunjid(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Reussite:
Hello house I posted a plea for financial aid yesterday to enable me invest in the business I stated about. Its not in my character to sort for assistance this way but I'm simply desperate. I've been assisted with a good % of the amount needed by a former boss at work. I simply need N40k to complete payment. Please I'm reaching out to those who understands what it implies to be in a desperate situation.
If u finally get person wey help u with the 40k, pls help me with 20k from the money. I need am too. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by aalangel(f): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
bugidon:
Where is her hijab?

Brainwashed mugus

You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Throwback: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
funnix:
[color=#006600][/color]

I have seen rich and affluent Muslims without Hijab, while the dirt poor Muslims continue to criticise them for doing so as they would these pictures.

I fail to understand the bond between poverty and religious fanaticism.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by portablefola(f): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
hnmmmm...olowo nse ore olowo
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Triiipjnr(m): 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
aalangel:

You are very correct.
. Both of u r hummmm..... wil u tel me everybody dat goes 2 church obey wat d bible preaches .smh. why dont u think b4 u coment.remuv d hatred 4rm ur heart pls.God bles us all
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2018
Cute
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Funkybabee(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2018
portablefola:
hnmmmm...olowo nse ore olowo

Olosi un se ore olosi!! my dear sister, that is life
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by nezer83: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
We are mourning the ones that was burnt to dead, and this two useless couples are celebrating their wedding, and be updating pictures for us to view. Imagine this cowards and infected pigs to quit their marriage and better mourn the ones who died. Because I know the marriage won’t last.

angry

Ogbeni, they are not useless couple, that people were burnt to death yesterday did not suspend numerous wedding at Ikoyi registry today. And yes their marriage will last.
Celebrate others so that u will be celebrated.
Wishing the couple a HML.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by donbachi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
na true say dis guy,bolingo two sisters?...sharp guy
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
kambili999:
awwwwe so cuutttteeee
You cuter than her though smiley
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by anigold(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
kristonium:
We won't rest again ontop this Idimi's daughter wedding matter!!!!
after their parents have drain the commonwealth of the people,their children now want us to clap for them wao. Orishirishi.. mo mbo
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Mydazz(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Throwback:
Where are team Hijab, MURIC, Prof Ishaq Akintola and stubborn lawyer Firdaus?

That's for the classless or fanatics, or even poor or worse still All Of the Above
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Adeade11: 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bodylover:
We are mourning the ones that was burnt to dead, and this two useless couples are celebrating their wedding, and be updating pictures for us to view. Imagine this cowards and infected pigs to quit their marriage and better mourn the ones who died. Because I know the marriage won’t last.

angry
Kai mana, u wicked ooo.
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by Adeade11: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Maket:
For Good. What do we do with their handsomeness or beauty?
Nothing bro. Nothing
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by ariesbull: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
I thought that Muslim women wear that cloth that covers them all through but most of the rich Muslim don't send ....you see how they use religion to mess folks up

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by bigsmoke2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
She's my favourite among the indimi sisters HML
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by ariesbull: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
Adeade11:
Congrats to them.
The Killing In Benue State By Fulani Herdsmen Leads To A Heavy Protest Outbreak In The State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Eqoygaud_E

Clowns
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2018
Reussite:
Hello house I posted a plea for financial aid yesterday to enable me invest in the business I stated about. Its not in my character to sort for assistance this way but I'm simply desperate. I've been assisted with a good % of the amount needed by a former boss at work. I simply need N40k to complete payment. Please I'm reaching out to those who understands what it implies to be in a desperate situation.
Hmmm! fear God o! 4 dis kain hard weather. if u bi woman, can't u go & enroll as a stripper in 1 of these nice gentlemen's club here in Vi? đ girls there re really beautiful, innocent looking & quiet. they make good money. or just go an do simple ashawo here in eko hotel. abi u never sabi man? what re u being modest abt? then if u re a man, hmm! who Is a charity trust fund here? humble urself & looking 4 something small 2 do. lazy Nigerian youth!
Re: Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos by newdawn2017(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Temptee101:
smiley

"daughter of a billionaire (an oil well owner) and son of ex NNPC boss"

And the cycle continues...

When shall we see something like this daughter of a dry cleaner and son of ex governor?

The poor are left to themselves. Its either you get rich or die trying

My dear power marries power, so it is said.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) / Updated: Sortcodes And Address Of Gtbank / Why New Naira Notes Leave Ink When Rubbed On White Surfaces – MINT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.