Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania (7358 Views)

Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya / President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic / Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by FastBelt: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ATTEND AU SUMMIT IN MAURITANIA

President Muhammadu Buhari will, Saturday, embark on an official visit to Nouakchott, Mauritania to attend the 31st Ordinary Session of the African Union Assembly of Heads of State and Government from June 30 to July 2, 2018.

In his capacity as the leader of the AU theme of the year: “Winning the Fight against Corruption, A Sustainable Path to Africa’s Transformation”, the President will make introductory remarks and presentation on the theme.
On the margins of the AU Summit, President Buhari and other African leaders will take part in an interactive session with President Emmanuel Macron of France on Financing AU-led Peace Support Operations authorized by the United Nations Security Council (UNSC).
Dominant issues affecting the continent such as peace and security, HIV/AIDS, regional cooperation, climate change will engage the attention of the African leaders during the Summit.
The Nigerian leader will also hold series of high-level bilateral sessions on issues of shared common interests to the country, Africa and the world.
Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State, his counterpart in Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, and other top government officials will be on the President’s entourage.

FEMI ADESINA
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 29, 2018

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1836172956677838&id=1452287068399764

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by CoolFreeday(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Go in peace my able President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by HolyHero: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
He should take his Fulani herdsmen with him
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Edu3Again: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Bodylover: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
This useless buhari can not just die and leave this country so we all can jubilate.

angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Deltatoto: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:
its only to fly he knows.i pray death visits the villa and his household soon so he can know what Nigerians are going tru.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Firefire(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ajala

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by ITbomb(m): 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Off he goes. No time

The other day, they were dancing while Plateau became a kill zone

Lagos is burning, Onitsha is flooding, Nigeria is mourning but the C-in-C is out, after telling us there is nothing he can do but pray

Who else observed that no country mourned with Nigeria during these times, not even Facebook

If na dem we go change profile pix upandawn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by FriendNG: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Safe Journey Your Excellency The President of Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
God bless my President.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by point5: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
I hate dat name..Buhari

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by IjeomaJoshua(f): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
OK. Go come, Sir.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by stevodot22(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
The president should send a representative, because each time the president flies out of naija na to dey insult us. Last time na lazy Nigerian youth. This time around now na lazy super eagles we go hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Auxtin85(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Cow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Folashade2016(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh fada lawd. What will he say this time around? ?

anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by lilfreezy: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
undecided
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
sad

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
point5:
I hate dat name..Buhari

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Pope22(m): 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
I think we should arrest that Doctor that claimed he treated Buhari. How can someone spent 5 months in London treating his ear yet he can't hear the cry of his people?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Edu3Again: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
post=68939742]God bless my President. [/quote]

[quote author=stevodot22
:
The president should send a representative, because each time the president flies out of naija na to dey insult us. Last time na lazy Nigerian youth. This time around now na lazy super eagles we go hear.

Bodylover:
This useless buhari can not just die and leave this country so we all can jubilate.
angry
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68940153][/quote]
Herdsmen go soon visit you and your people, after then, you can continue to support your Buharic zombie.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
I hope this man insults us again. Nigerians cannot afford to have him as our president again

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Greenbirth: 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gomagfx:
Ehhh
common small money you should pay for advertisment sections. You are here occupying comment section. Be wise.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Tarzan360(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Firefire:
Ajala
The traveller
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by DONADAMS(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm...please when is he travelling?? I hope he took note of the dates that were prophesized.. make e no travel on those days oh...we no 1 hear story grin
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by RexTramadol1: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Gandoki the father of Garba

Buhari the father of disas.......

No be me oh!
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by ProfSule(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2018
It might visit ur house first b4 visiting d villa.
Deltatoto:
its only to fly he knows.i pray death visits the villa and his household soon so he can know what Nigerians are going tru.
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by senatordave1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice development.it will further boost our soaring international standing and attract more FDI.up buhari till 2023
Re: Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania by Olukat(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abeg give me that prophet dates like me check o grin grin
Duara secret service na joke I dey o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Senate To Confirm 10 INEC RECs / GEJ Reinstates 'Wife Beating' Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya / Court Throws-Out Petition Against Oshiomole's Qualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.