Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos (43905 Views)

Oshodi To Obalende / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
This just happened close to the Obalende end of the 3rd mainland bridge, Lagos, as shared by a facebook user, Chris Anthony. No lives were lost as the driver, a lady came out unscathed! Pictures below

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by LadyShadow(f): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na wa ooo..
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm, I don't know what to really say about all what is happening in this country right now or should I say its the blood of the INNOCENT that was been Killed in Plateau state that is causing all this? am just think though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by chukslawrence(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
again?
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by naijjaman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nedukkc: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria is a death Trap
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pretty bad..... #PrayForNigeria
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by bolex04(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
buhari just pack your load and go back to daura...which kind wahala be this sef

24 Likes

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by calddon(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
June av turn to our December..wats all dis?

Indeed we live in dangerous times
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by thoniann(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sad occurrences... We need to retrace our steps as a people.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Alejoc(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Speed Kills people.... Slow and steady

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Folashade2016(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
my country my country what's happening?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by SIRKAY98(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Again
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Proffdada: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
God saved her through prayers
It's time we fortified ourselves spiritually and physically

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by patexcool(f): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
thank God for their lives
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by tayo4ng(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nigeria and bad news
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by frowland(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
omo, the speed they drive there ehm...as a main-lander, I am confused with the way people and danfo drive around there that sometimes I miss the obalende turn.
Great no life was lost sha.

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by israelboy1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
The gods are really angry with the country...prolly because of those we appointed as our leaders.

It is well.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by dermmy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
my country
my country
what's happening?

check my SIGNATURE

No i need a platform that pays me 5k daily grin
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Somebody should pls warn glo network for me oh, I'm on active #2500 4.5gb data, my data still remain whooping 3gb, they're disturbing me with unsolicited messages to buy 1.6gb for #1000, na data I wan chop? Tell them to free me oh or else!!!!

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Constie(f): 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by damiz(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Only God can help this country no one else!!!!
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by XingXhang(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abi those blood sucking demons are changing their pattern now... No more MBER months. It's now, June...

Tha Blood!!!
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by nepapole(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
naijatatafo:
Pretty bad..... #PrayForNigeria
we have been praying since God knows when. The solution aint prayers but change of the peoples attitude and way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Accident times or what?! undecided
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by XingXhang(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Thank God for a happy ending this time...
She may need to get herself checked out just as a precaution though.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Naijawebmaster: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mhen! This month sef.
We should all be careful for nothing.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2018
Not again in lagos we had enof already
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by DonPikko: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is not ghastly

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by hope4nigeria(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Na dem, that fb user are the type of people snapping pictures close to the petrol tanker who lost control at otedola bridge. Imagine he witnessed it

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by killuminati(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
bolex04:
buhari just pack your load and go back to daura...which kind wahala be this sef
Brain scarce des days o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures / Lagos-New York Flight Price Throwback: This Was Nigeria. What Do You Think Now? / My Visit To Controversial Cairo Airport Stone Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.