Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos (43926 Views)

Oshodi To Obalende / Obalende BRT Park: Bad Maintenance Culture Or Sheer Wickedness? / The Current State Of The Obalende Bus Terminal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by peterkelechi30(m): 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Too bad. Nigeria stinks Innocent blood crying
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by zombieHUNTER: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
Forget the PVC

Go get your visa
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by RexTramadol1: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nawa o

Soso axidents
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Only small remain, the car for land under bridge. Lord have mercy
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
femijay8271:
hmmm, I don't know what to really say about all what is happening in this country right now or should I say its the blood of the INNOCENT that was been Killed in Plateau state that is causing all this? am just think though
Carelessness is one of remote causes of road accidents but you may also not be far from the cause.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
No one died and you used the word "ghastly"?

Which school did you finish from?
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by seniorgozman(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
Folashade2016:
my country
my country
what's happening?

check my SIGNATURE
I will chat you up
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by ehissi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oya whey them?

Cars45, olx, jiji....food don done.

Jollof rice ti ji no ooooooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by watchindelta(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
I kn say no where good n everybody must die one day! but to speak the true naija na death trap. Deathtrap e.g boko boiz, Thief, cultist boiz,too much hate in the land, ritualist,bad road, no light i heard generator smoke killed a whole family if light they such thing ain't gonna happened, latest na na herdsmen. E.t.c Naija self too much pro! U hardly see accidente happen here in italy or does rubbished.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Somebody should pls warn glo network for me oh, I'm on active #2500 4.5gb data, my data still remain whooping 3gb, they're disturbing me with unsolicited messages to buy 1.6gb for #1000, na data I wan chop? Tell them to free me oh or else!!!!

Rip to the dead
Or else what?
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Troublemaker007(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if nor be same car I am driving these people are driving...

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Ategberoson(m): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Somebody should pls warn glo network for me oh, I'm on active #2500 4.5gb data, my data still remain whooping 3gb, they're disturbing me with unsolicited messages to buy 1.6gb for #1000, na data I wan chop? Tell them to free me oh or else!!!!

Rip to the dead

which dead mumu. the lady driver survive
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2018
Watch your tongue brother.... As for me and my household, Nigeria is not death trap
Nedukkc:
Nigeria is a death Trap
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Narijoel(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
angrysome Nigerians like...

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by YhungPablo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
QuitNotice:
This just happened close to the Obalende end of the 3rd mainland bridge, Lagos, as shared by a facebook user, Chris Anthony. No lives were lost as the driver, a lady came out unscathed! Pictures below

this place not far from our house
may God guilde and protect us. O shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Babyforever(f): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonPikko:
This is not ghastly
smiley
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by kaymart: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2018
everything for the picture sake....social media generation.
You witness it....is that an achievement.... The only thing u could possibly is to take pictures bah....mtschewww...
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by bolex04(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
killuminati:
Brain scarce des days o
brain scarce from you and buhari...oponu
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by systemz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
No lives were lost, so where was the GHASTLY?
Go school you no gree.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by killuminati(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
bolex04:
brain scarce from you and buhari...oponu
grin
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Ken4agent(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
What is it with Lasgidi and accident now God pls savegaurd those who call & depend on you
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
hope4nigeria:

Rip to the dead
this man did not read the post. RIP to which dead? angry It says the woman came out alive and unhurt!
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=calddon post=68942152]June av turn to our December..wats all dis?
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by hardbody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
XingXhang:

Abi those blood sucking demons are changing their pattern now... No more MBER months. It's now, June...

Tha Blood!!!

They have to present H1, 2018 report to Lucifer. Full year report will be in December. God guide and protect his own.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by ogaibe1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Is it a part of revelation too? Nonsense, keep allowing the pastors to fool you. If any one called himself a human being can predict what exactly will happen tomorrow at a particular spot at a particular time and what will be the outcome of such thing then I can start believing. Don't allow pastors to brain wash Nigeria, he is lucky to have guessed, wait lets wait all those days he wrote down, let us see and watch what will happen, and there should be no excuse if it didn't happen that day. The problem is very simple, separate tankers from ordinary cars and avoid what happened yesterday period. No pastor can predict what Nigeria will be any time.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by hardbody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
fairfora:
If you visit Benin republic , you'd reason differently because it's so peaceful. Nigerian leaders need to stop their evil deeds for the country to be at peace. What they do in their closet is horrible. I have an uncle whose friend used to drive one former governor in the south-west. He resigned and left the car key on the bonnet after driving him to work and ran away. This is what happened; this man would always drive the ex governor when in power to a place deep inside the bush around 1 am. this man would spend close to 2 hours before resurfacing. He would ask the driver to park and remain in the vehicle, while the gov would walk into the bush. meanwhile, the man was always going into a shrine to meet a herbalist. On the driver's last trip to the bush with the gov, he parked as usual and the gov left as usual. Barely 1 hour after he had left, the driver locked the door and tip-toed to where the governor was. He saw a man with white robe tied on his shoulder pouring out incantations profusely on the governor, who held a fresh head of human being, still soaked with fresh blood. he saw the governor licking the blood dripping out of the head as the driver watched with awe. He went back into the vehicle pretending to be sleeping. The man returned and the driver zoomed off with him back home. So the gov wouldn't notice or suspect him , he didn't resign immediately, until a month later . He yanked off his sim and ran away. When the driver was narrating the story, we were all in shock. A similar scenario happened 7 years ago when a senator mixed cow meat with that of a mad man, chopped the flesh into equal sizes and engaged a caterer to prepare meals for him and invited people to come and celebrate his 'arrangee' birthday with him. This man contested for senate 3 times but lost. His friend who were serving senators taught him what to do to enable him win. They introduced him to a herbalist who arranged for a mad man and killed him, cut his flesh into pieces and mixed it with the 3 cows the man killed . In short, people turned out in large number and ate till they wanted no more. He now recontested and won. This man was made committee chairman in senate and he became wealthy. 3 years into his tenure, 2 of his children died mysteriously. he heard of a revival taking place in abuja in which one of my church pastors was invited. He ran to this man after the revival, sweating. God revealed to the pastor what happened but the senator denied when he asked him. the pastor now said, the 3rd child would die unless he told the truth. He now left, only to come back about 15 minutes later, weeping. this is not a cooked story. The pastor that witnessed it was one of my church pastors , who was invited to a crusade in abuja. He digressed into this story while he was preaching one sunday. So, you can imagine many more terrible things our leaders must have plunged their hands into. There is bloodbath here and there. There's so much sin in the land terrible sins committed both by leaders and followers. A friend of my brother narrated his ordeal on 3rd mainland bridge one night. Their vehicle had fault around 12:30 am so they decided to stay till morning as the vehicle could not move. They were coming from Lekki where they went to do POP work on a new building. The owner gade them a deadline so, they had to work late. they were 2 in number. one of them suggested they sleep underneath the vehicle , just in case of anything and they both agreed. barely 2 hours after they had retired, a black prado jeep drove past them and parked a few meters away from them. they saw one man who alighted from the vehicle and was coming towards them. God kept them that night so much that the man only pointed his torch light into the vehicle to see if somebody was there, he later left and suddenly, 2 other guys alighted from the prado jeep with a a lady who was shouting, please, please do not kill me. Suddenly, one of the guys beheaded the lady, cut her private part and breast as those guys underneath their spoilt car watched on. They put everything inside a black poly bag and threw her body into the lagoon , then zoomed off. Who knows maybe the lady was a student who went partying on the island in a club before she ran into her untimely death. Terrible things are happening in this country. Only God can forgive Nigerians. No trust, no love, no fear of God.

Wake up. Take fansidar. ..Sorry, you are sweating....it's high fever. You will be fine....
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by BIXYBABE: 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
Alejoc:
Speed Kills people.... Slow and steady
......dat is just it....if u say u know how to drive well, d idiot dat is coming didn't know how to drive, if u are are driving slowing, one mad man is driving behind u driving with high speed. If u didn't any alcohol for your won safety wen u drive, one wasted life who av drank Alomo, Opa eyin, kerewa, TD e.t.c and ready to cause trouble. Is only God dat would save us in dis country.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by maxzzo1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
Lagos sef....
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Abbeybailey(m): 4:17am On Jun 30, 2018
systemz:
No lives were lost, so where was the GHASTLY?
Go school you no gree.
Gbam. I was surprised no one caught the folly.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by koforidua: 7:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Thank God for His protection.
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by baidurootapk: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Ghastly Auto Crash Close To Obalende, Lagos by Nedukkc: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2018
darol4real:
Watch your tongue brother.... As for me and my household, Nigeria is not death trap
you think you and your family is better than all those that have died in Nigeria for no good reason??

Just thank your God

Nigeria is a death trap argue with your self

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Obituary Of A Family Killed In Accident In Plateau State (Photos) / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.