Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nlng- Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng- Urgent (1227 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / NLNG Test 2013. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng- Urgent by sukiyaki(f): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2007
[b][/b] MA PPLE I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM NLNG THIS EVENING INVITNG ME FOR THEIR SECOND TEST. I WAS SO HAPPY AND LEAPED FOR JOY ONLY TO READ THE MAIL AND FOUND OUT THAT MAIL WAS NOT ACTUALLY ADDRESSED TO ME BUT WAS SENT TO MY BOX. THERE MUST HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE FROM THE HRR WHO SENT THE MAIL TO MY BOX INFORMING ME TO COME AND PICK UP MY LETTER FROM THEIR OFFICE IN VI. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I ALSO WROTE THIER FIRST TEST AND I'M STILL HOPING TO HEAR FROM THEM. BUT NOT IN DIS MANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!. GOD DEY!!!!!!!!
PLS I WANT URGENT REPLYS PLS.
Re: Nlng- Urgent by tocheli(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2007
Hi Sukiyaki
I just saw a similar mail in my box now, i was sad though, i realy dnt know wat 2 do, i wrote the first test in lagos. Can sm1 pls help us ! cry
Re: Nlng- Urgent by adakadabra: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2007
hi 2 u all
i also received the same letter yesterday. I planned to go to feddex office to confirm. Please let someone help us with a word of advise.
Re: Nlng- Urgent by chikitto(f): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
i got the same emai but addressed 2 sb else but after i got d official i.v. i think its some kind of error, but since u got a mail, it means were invited, so go check
Re: Nlng- Urgent by tocheli(f): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2007
u guys pls call any of these numbers urgently to confirm if u were shortlisted for the test.

01-2624190-4

01-2624556

01-2617180

Pls act FAST!
Re: Nlng- Urgent by sukiyaki(f): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2007
thanks to everyone that replied.
tocheli thanks.
e go beta!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nlng- Urgent by God1st: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2007
please wat is the LNG HR number so that i can call them to know if i am shortlisted because i received a mail from them informing me about the 2nd stage of the test but the name addressed to is not mine.

please help a brother out
i look forward to reading from you
Re: Nlng- Urgent by ihujumbo(f): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2007
I suggest you even go to the interview venue on the said date-- Also, go to LNG head office by yourself instead of calling. That is, before the test date.
Re: Nlng- Urgent by kuwena(m): 10:50am On Mar 26, 2007
I think the second stage test of the Nigeria LNG Company will be pretty much like the first, useful only for further slimming down the size of applicants. There may indeed be a third test, before the rigorous interview. No one wants to employ a whole army of youths!
Re: Nlng- Urgent by LordJ: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2007
I received a similar mail. Just coming out of NLNG office VI. I told the reception that I wanted to see Tony Okafor as the letter instructed. The lady wrote down my name and called somebody on the phone (May be, the said Tony) and told the person to add my name in one list. "You didn't make it", she told me while still reporting another case on the phone. For those who received the mail, I think you should check. It seems the said Tony has a list for checking those who made it. I wish u d best,

(1) (Reply)

Asp Recruitment / Maersk / Vacancy In Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.