Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja (26424 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
From the morning, Tuesday 26th June, Taxify riders will have access to a new category- COMFORT. 
COMFORT, will enable riders to have an alternative to the existing Taxify category. The new category is positioned to offer riders more choice in the way they move. COMFORT will also have pre-selected upscale vehicles combined with highly rated driver-partners to offer riders a great experience on their trips. 

According to Country Manager, Uche Okafor “We want to cater to a broader audience and offer more choice to riders in the way that they move. We’re all about rider choice at Taxify which is why we have introduced the COMFORT Category for the people of Abuja to have more options when they desire to move in style for events such as a business meeting, date night or a night about town.” 

Taxify has said that the launch of the COMFORT category will be celebrated with a 15% discount on all fares. 
On the response from the Abuja market, Okafor said “It’s a market that is ready. So far, interest in the new category has been impressive. We already have hundreds of driver-partners signed up to be part of the COMFORT category and are increasingly onboarding new partners everyday. Driver-partners with vehicle models from 2009 till date can sign up on partners.taxify.eu and register to drive on the COMFORT category.“
COMFORT rides would be available for use across Abuja.

About Taxify:
Taxify is a leading European ride-hailing platform, connecting millions of passengers and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Taxify’s efficient and tech-enabled business model benefits both drivers who have to pay a smaller commission as well as passengers who end up paying less for their ride.

Founded by Markus Villig, Taxify launched in 2013. It’s one of the fastest-growing ride-hailing platforms in Europe and Africa with investors including Daimler, Didi Chuxing and Korelya Capital.

Taxify has more than 10 million users in over 25 countries globally. www.taxify.eu. The company has experienced steady growth since its first Nigeria launch with Lagos, this growth brought about an expansion to the city of Abuja in November 2017. 

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/06/wow-taxify-introduces-new-vehicle.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by webmaster001: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Good
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by slapacha: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
So
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Puth22(m): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
FTC!!!I Dedicate this to Ahmed musa

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Carinaflo(f): 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
Okay
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Taxify and their useless app. I entered airport to garki it brought out 500 as tfare. Airport to ajah 1200. Naso d drivers begin beg o. Well i kuku gave dem d normal price

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by BlackAdam55(m): 9:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
Puth22:
FTC!!!I Dedicate this to Ahmed musa
no u are not ftc undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by konkonbilo(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
smiley make I shiit for here first....hope say nobody de look shocked

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by helphelp: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Reduce price jor ...

To jump no good ooo. 15% discount, good move.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
Aunty comfort

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Adeade11: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
j
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by skentelelady(f): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
Taxify is the coolest thing to happen to Nigeria's ride hailing industry. For the past 1 week I have been moving around Lagos with taxify, morning & night without paying a dime...Thanks to promo codes

Check my signature for free taxify rides for 1st timer

This is so so real������

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Pentools(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
AlexReports:
From the morning, Tuesday 26th June, Taxify riders will have access to a new category- COMFORT. 
COMFORT, will enable riders to have an alternative to the existing Taxify category. The new category is positioned to offer riders more choice in the way they move. COMFORT will also have pre-selected upscale vehicles combined with highly rated driver-partners to offer riders a great experience on their trips. 

According to Country Manager, Uche Okafor “We want to cater to a broader audience and offer more choice to riders in the way that they move. We’re all about rider choice at Taxify which is why we have introduced the COMFORT Category for the people of Abuja to have more options when they desire to move in style for events such as a business meeting, date night or a night about town.” 

Taxify has said that the launch of the COMFORT category will be celebrated with a 15% discount on all fares. 
On the response from the Abuja market, Okafor said “It’s a market that is ready. So far, interest in the new category has been impressive. We already have hundreds of driver-partners signed up to be part of the COMFORT category and are increasingly onboarding new partners everyday. Driver-partners with vehicle models from 2009 till date can sign up on partners.taxify.eu and register to drive on the COMFORT category.“
COMFORT rides would be available for use across Abuja.

About Taxify:
Taxify is a leading European ride-hailing platform, connecting millions of passengers and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Taxify’s efficient and tech-enabled business model benefits both drivers who have to pay a smaller commission as well as passengers who end up paying less for their ride.

Founded by Markus Villig, Taxify launched in 2013. It’s one of the fastest-growing ride-hailing platforms in Europe and Africa with investors including Daimler, Didi Chuxing and Korelya Capital.

Taxify has more than 10 million users in over 25 countries globally. www.taxify.eu. The company has experienced steady growth since its first Nigeria launch with Lagos, this growth brought about an expansion to the city of Abuja in November 2017. 

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/06/wow-taxify-introduces-new-vehicle.html?m=1

What is the price of an average car that is taxify-worthy?

Anyone with an idea should help please.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by momodub: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice competition in cab business
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by ibori1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
sad

b4 over too knw will start quoting me, dt y can't I crop it, pls I like it like dt, crop urs and post

rubbish child

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
My preferred choice, their fares are very affordable.

4 Likes

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by themodernman: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Taxify and their useless app. I entered airport to garki it brought out 500 as tfare. Airport to ajah 1200. Naso d drivers begin beg o. Well i kuku gave dem d normal price

Beg cheesy

What's d normal price by the way?
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
You no dey fear God, so driver go dey buy fuel on promo, Some of una too like free things.
skentelelady:
Taxify is the coolest thing to happen to Nigeria's ride hailing industry. For the past 1 week I have been moving around Lagos with taxify, morning & night without paying a dime...Thanks to promo codes

Check my signature for free taxify rides for 1st timer

This is so so real������

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
How much can I get an acre of land in rural areas of Abuja
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by okerekeikpo: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2018
This is highly commendable something that PDP and Jonathan could not do now Buhari has done it
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Naijawebmaster: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
They need to roll out their services to other states. Same with Uber.
For business minded people, this is an untapped opportunity to launch such services in states that Uber and Taxify services are unavailable. cool

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by nothingmega122(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hit 042 taxify

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by yomalex(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
Okay
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by flexyrule(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
How do their drivers get paid with their ridiculous fares?

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by CryptoClub2018: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
And I graduated from FUTA the same year with Uche Okafor and he is now the country manager for Taxify. God listens

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by taxiappguy: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
You no dey fear God, so driver go dey buy fuel on promo, Some of una too like free things.
The driver gets paid. Check my profile to learn more about rideshare.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by dru23(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
They need to roll out their services to other states. Same with Uber.
For business minded people, this is an untapped opportunity to launch such services in states that Uber and Taxify services are unavailable. cool

To all my customers using USA spec Mobil 1 and My uber partners, I want to say a big thank you.. And also please give time to reply all your email.. I will surely respond as fast as I can and I will respond same day ..so please bare with me... I have more oil coming in especially the 5w30 ..thanks for your patronage.. I promise to keep the price affordable to everyone, thanks so much
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Kala11(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

NRC Begins Free Train Rides From Aladja-Warri To Itakpe-Abuja / Update On Second Niger Bridge: Only 4km Approach Road From Asaba Left / BREAKING: FG To Shut Down Enugu Airport (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.