Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja (26431 Views)

Agbero Train Ride In Brazil (pix) / Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
Taxify? Just like Uber and grab taxi (Malay boys go.understand)

1 Like

Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Taxify and their useless app. I entered airport to garki it brought out 500 as tfare. Airport to ajah 1200. Naso d drivers begin beg o. Well i kuku gave dem d normal price

Their app seems to under price the drivers at time
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by nifemi25(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2018
skentelelady:
Taxify is the coolest thing to happen to Nigeria's ride hailing industry. For the past 1 week I have been moving around Lagos with taxify, morning & night without paying a dime...Thanks to promo codes

Check my signature for free taxify rides for 1st timer

This is so so real������

I tried using the taxify promo code but it was asking to input my debit card. What should I do?
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by lonelydora: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
They need to roll out their services to other states. Same with Uber.
For business minded people, this is an untapped opportunity to launch such services in states that Uber and Taxify services are unavailable. cool

In Ph we have some.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by oglalasioux(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Taxify and their useless app. I entered airport to garki it brought out 500 as tfare. Airport to ajah 1200. Naso d drivers begin beg o. Well i kuku gave dem d normal price

Phone problem not app.

I used to experience same problem with my Samsung galaxy s4. I started using s5 and it never happened again. Bad phone can cause same problem for the driver on uber app. The difference, however, is that the uber app automatically corrects the fare whether cash or card ride while the taxify app corrects only card rides automatically. You have to report cash rides to be corrected.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Taxify has made life quite easy, you know...as far as intra-city movements are concerned.

I really do love taxify. The convenience and affordability of it is wonderful! smiley
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by zicoraads: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Taxify has made life quite easy, you know...as far as intra-city movements are concerned.

I really do love taxify. The convenience and affordability of it is wonderful! smiley
Hey...how are you feeling? Was concerned about you when I saw that. Hope you are at least better now...?
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
zicoraads:

Hey...how are you feeling? Was concerned about you when I saw that. Hope you are at least better now...?

Thougtful thoughtful. I'm better. smiley smiley
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by zicoraads: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Thougtful thoughtful. I'm better. smiley smiley
Was that you, replying my mail?
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:49am On Jul 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Was that you, replying my mail?

Hahahahaha. I guess the confusion I envisaged happened, then. grin grin grin
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by henryhemon(m): 5:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Can we not hype or over hype basic things of life. We Nigerians are easily carried away with new innovations, it is even a class thing.

NB: prima donna just a cute advise. I see you all over ....don't live your life online n you firlt way too much. Don't know who you re but just a sincere advise.
Re: Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja by umunnadavid: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
if you live in ojota axis and you are really serious in doing business with a nice car that is fuel efficient and has a powerful air conditioner and sound engine please call 08063388800,please if you know that you are looking for whom to defraud dont bother to call because i know how to send such people to alagbonm trust me,only serious drivers are needed .thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month / See The Rot At The Lagos, Ebute-Metta Railway Station - Photos / A Nairalander At Michelin Rubber Estate In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.