Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m (1063 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos / What Can One Venture Into With N10m / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by dyydxx: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Please folks I need business ideas that can be implemented with N10m. I have an oppotunity to access this funding but dont have a clue what to do with an amount like that. I'm bouncing ideas from different people and sources but still can't come up with a solid idea. Kindly help out.
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
T.bills or Mutual funds for short term investment

Land and bonds for long term investment

You will never be broke in life if you make these financial decision above, you know why? Having access to huge funds like 10 million is being RICH while investing it in the money market is being WEALTHY through high returns.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by CryptoClub2018: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
dyydxx:
Please folks I need business ideas that can be implemented with N10m. I have an oppotunity to access this funding but dont have a clue what to do with an amount like that. I'm bouncing ideas from different people and sources but still can't come up with a solid idea. Kindly help out.

Please how can I access half of that fund for my MBA?
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by polimaf(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
Invest in a tech business...

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by kp3tech(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
CryptoClub2018:

Please how can I access half of that fund for my MBA?

Lolzzz
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by kp3tech(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2018
dyydxx:

Like polimaf suggested, invest in tech.

But you would need some serious business education.
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 30, 2018
You can start a sachet and bottle water company with half of that money OR u can add more and start a filling station
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by favourabl: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2018
dyydxx:

Thanks for sharing

Frankly you need to be clear on what you want first before you ask for ideas

Or else, how are you going to even know which of the ideas you're "bouncing" will work best for you?

What do YOU even understand by a "business"? Not what other people say.

Part of the responsibility of being an adult is being responsible for your own decisions.

You've taken a bold step in asking for advice here. However for better results, you need to clarify your own thinking first

Thanks again
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by emmancecute(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Bro, I need a loan to the tune of 1 million naira to be repayed in monthly installment within a period of 12months max. I can do as much as 50% interest within the period in question.
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by Fxmanager(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2018
dyydxx:
Follow the link below to learn how you can turn your #1,000,000 to #304,000,000+ (#304million) in 60 months (5years) investing with us, using compound interest.

If you plug in #4million investing with us at an average 10%+ monthly return to investors after deduction of performance fees, you will earn up with #1.2billion+, using compound interest.

Our trading strategy has been tested for more than 5years now. Tested in our private capacity for more than 4years, ran a demo account journal here for 7 months, which we had to take down, due to criticism from interested investors that we were running a demo account and the fact that it was expensive, running it in a demo account without any gain. Today we are currently running a real/live account currency portfolio/fund management and trading journal with a target of an average 10%+ monthly to investors after deduction of performance fees. The link below links you to the journal.

What determine the strength of a trading strategy is, short average trade time (not exposing the trading account to market risk), short maximum trade time (not exposing trading account to market risk), high pip expectancy ( the ability of the trading strategy to handle large funds under management).

This is what you need to check in our trading statistics from myfxbook. Check the average trade time under 2hrs, maximum trade duration under 3hrs, pip expectancy of +9 (even if the pip expectancy should be +3), with us trading exclusively the major currencies of the world (not cryptocurrencies). Comb the entire myfxbook, even any currency trading statistics in the entire world, you will never find such trader/trading team like ours or trading statistics like our own trading statistics, with such trader/trading team, trading exclusively the world major currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, AUD, and NZD).

From the above, you should deduce that our trading strategy has a very low capacity constraint (the ability to handle large funds under management). It will surprise you to know that our trading strategy can handle millions of dollars, if not billions. We want to use this opportunity to inform you that we welcome high net worth individuals and institutional investors like banks, pension funds, insurance companies to take advantage of this opportunity.

https://www.nairaland.com/4565912/real-account-currency-trading-journal#68569164

Check our profile signature for the link to our website and our real/live account currency portfolio/fund management and trading journal.

Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by favourabl: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by KingstonDome: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
Me on my own will just tell you what I would do if I had the 10 million... I would shoot a Nollywood movie for about 8M and use 2M to run adverts for like 1 month...Watch how your movie becomes a blockbuster... Not as simple as it sounds tho...You need a good story...We have lovely stories on NL...Contact the writer ask for permission and boom!
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by favourabl: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by Optimumstandard: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Empowerme: Please help me, I need a small-business grant to kickstart my own computer business center.
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
dyydxx:
why not invest in aquatic... I mean fishery.
With 4 million investment you will be able to have your own hatchery and after 8 months you will make close to 8 million Naira if not more.
Or better still invest in landed properties
Re: Business Ideas That Can Be Implemented With N10m by bravesoul247(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Just offer services. But you should first build a connection of people first that would patronise you. You could even have a office and employ digital marketers, Web developers, mobile app developers, Graphics designers etc and offer these services to consumers but first build a connection of customers. I'm a Digital Marketer though, we could partner if you wish.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s First Millionaire Candido Da Rocha Who Did Sent His Clothes To Br / 20tons Open Container Body Trucks Needed Urgently / Access Bank And Non Issuance Of Master Card To Their Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.