Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! (1097 Views)

Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by Jamariwolff(f): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2018
I'm a 100 lvl engineering student and just finished 1st semester with a 3.82gpa. Yes, majority of my mates had a 4.5 and above, some even got a 5.0gpa.
I know full well that the beginning doesn't really matter and the end justifies it all.
But I still need a first class at the end of it all.
Pls advice
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by oshe11: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Just study harder and move with people that are brilliant and have same drive like you do......

Buy past questions
When reading, get a note and bring out all the valuable points in the particular topic.....

Challenge your friends to ask you questions from the points you've noted....

Be punctual, ask questions from both lecturers and students......
Ask your seniors how the lecturers think and set his exam questions....

Don't follow fine boys with block head
etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by InansBobo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
Edit your signature and focus on your books. Don't let any Monday reach without you knowing all that was taught the previous week.
Check your friends/boo
Read, Read and Read
get at least 4.6/5.0 for the rest of your semesters and you are in
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by maxnedu11(m): 2:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Majority of your mates had 4.5 how did you confirm such and even 5.0 for inside Engineering.
Just study hard and you can always make up. Meanwhile don't bother cramming, it doesn't work in most engineering courses especially after year one Gst courses.
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by Dondave11: 2:15am On Jun 30, 2018
With the way you fvck around? You can't even make 2:2. That CGPA will definitely reduce to nothing..

Quote me after 5years.
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm a 100 lvl engineering student and just finished 1st semester with a 3.82gpa. Yes, majority of my mates had a 4.5 and above, some even got a 5.0gpa.
I know full well that the beginning doesn't really matter and the end justifies it all.
But I still need a first class at the end of it all.
Pls advice

WHY do YOU really want to make a First Class?

If you have enough personally meaningful reasons, you're going to put in the necessary effort to achieve your objective.

By the way, how close are you RIGHT NOW to people who are already on the First Class path?

1 Like

Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
How do you control your sexual urge (without masturbation)I'm tired of being fĂșcked like a goat, my ex-boyfriend is very handsome tall and good in his stuff.
Every time i try to be celibate, i keep running back. I find him touching my body everyday at the end of it all.
I'm even turning lesbian little by little.

Pls Help me kill this urge all sexual urge, i need to focus on my books and get a first class please .
Your G.P will soon drop to 2.05. continue fu*king like a dog
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by CodeTemplar: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Study with kola nuts. Your eye go dey shine like say na coke you take. Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by InansBobo(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2018
maxnedu11:
Majority of your mates had 4.5 how did you confirm such and even 5.0 for inside Engineering.
Just study hard and you can always make up. Meanwhile don't bother cramming, it doesn't work in most engineering courses especially after year one Gst courses.
100 level ain't offering Engineering courses, just phy MAT, CHM and GSTs
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by maxnedu11(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=InansBobo post=68948894]100 level ain't offering Engineering courses, just phy MAT, CHM and GSTs[/quote
Some schools introduce some Engr courses in year 1, meanwhile I am more concern with when she is done with the year one Gst courses and the amount of time she had asking about others result. Never give room for unhealthy competition.
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by kennyjam: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
someone started with 3.33 and yet graduated with a first class(4.56) civil engineering.. the testimony is here on NAIRALAND. I will try and locate the thread then send you the link.

here it is;

Adesam01 :
I want to encourage everyone reading this to be
positive and work harder.
My first GPA was 3.33 but graduated with 4.56 -
Civil Engineering.
Your CGPA can increase steadily irrespective of
how low it was at the beginning; also your CGPA
shouldn't reduce.
With absolute help of God coupled with diligence
and hard work, you will get to the top. Avoid
unnecessary distractions, despite the fact that I
was a key Exco in my fellowship for 3 sessions, I
still made it up the ladder.
Peace be unto my readers.

www.nairaland.com/1861401/what-first-gpa-now-current

visit that thread via that link,it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by Deckline(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
I smell lies but continue undecided just look at your moniker. Can a wolf ever have a first class You are even lucky you had 3.82. You should have had 0.02.
PS: FIRST CLASS IS FOR HUMANS. NOT ANIMALS.
Re: I Must Graduate With A First Class Or Nothing. What Should I Do?! by InansBobo(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=maxnedu11 post=68949485][/quote]I'm in same school so I'm saying there are no engineering courses in 100 level.

The results are pasted so you can see the number of people that got 5.0 or 4.5, whatever

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigerian Egusi Soup (caking Method) / Breaking: JAMB Releases Results Of 1.7 Million Candidates, Withholds 34,120 / How Can Someone Update Name And DOB On WAEC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.