Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? (1283 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Beke2020: 12:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please let the house look into this and advice me. I have been dating this guy for three years. This guy has anger issues. But he always say he loves me and that he is working on himself. About nine months ago,not really up to a year,he proposed to me.

Since that time,he has broken up with me at least three times. Anytime he is upset,maybe we are arguing,he will just get angry and say the engagement is over. The first time it happened,I begged him cos I thought I was the one at fault. He broke up with me for like a month and after that,we got back together.

The second time he broke up with me,I was surprised and I really thought it was over. What caused this break up was just ridiculous. It was after our marriage introduction,he got angry when called me at work one time and I told him I would call him back. Sincerely,I was so busy at work,I forgot to call him back and he refused to pick my call after that. He just sent me a text that its over cos If I cannot respect my husband to be by picking up his call then there is not need.

I was so upset at his flimsy excuse that I just ignored him. I left him alone for two weeks before he came begging saying he was sorry and that he was just having a bad day. I accepted him back and we started planning our wedding.

This last one happened just few weeks to our marriage. We had an argument about.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-his-strange-behavior-a-sign-of-love-or-danger/
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by gunpoint(m): 1:03am On Jun 30, 2018
I was so upset at his flimsy excuse that I just ignored him. I left him alone for two weeks before he came begging saying he was sorry and that he was just having a bad day. I accepted him back and we started planning our wedding.

This last one happened just few weeks to our marriage. We had an argument about money. I cant even remember all the details but it was about money. Before I could say jack,he broke up with me again. I mean,I was so heart broken. Just about a month to my wedding. I was just wondering how I will tell the whole world that the wedding is off. We have printed cards,paid vendors,rented hall,caterers,our wedding dresses,etc.

What pained me most was that,just a week after the break up,I heard rumors that his ex is back into his life. That she was seen in his house. I went there to confirm and he didn’t even let me in. To save face,my family and I begged and begged him but he wouldn’t listen. We had to start cancelling the orders and I painfully began to prepare my self to accept that it was over only for me to get a message from him yesterday,saying:baby am sorry,lets get back together.

Please ma,is this guy for real? Even though I want to get married so bad but I don’t like what he is doing and this behavior is truly scaring me. My family is angry but at the same time,they want me to forgive him and get married to him. He keeps saying he loves me so much and his reaction is as a result of that love. That he cannot live without me.

Is it a good idea for me to accept him again and go ahead with the marriage? I hope he doesn’t abandon me on the day of the wedding,possibly at the alter? Please advice me.

Busola,

Aguda

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by dingbang(m): 5:48am On Jun 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Beke2020: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Its well
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Prognose: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Beke2020:
Dear Jzhane,

Please let the house look into this and advice me. I have been dating this guy for three years. This guy has anger issues. But he always say he loves me and that he is working on himself. About nine months ago,not really up to a year,he proposed to me.

Since that time,he has broken up with me at least three times. Anytime he is upset,maybe we are arguing,he will just get angry and say the engagement is over. The first time it happened,I begged him cos I thought I was the one at fault. He broke up with me for like a month and after that,we got back together.

The second time he broke up with me,I was surprised and I really thought it was over. What caused this break up was just ridiculous. It was after our marriage introduction,he got angry when called me at work one time and I told him I would call him back. Sincerely,I was so busy at work,I forgot to call him back and he refused to pick my call after that. He just sent me a text that its over cos If I cannot respect my husband to be by picking up his call then there is not need.

This last one happened just few weeks to our marriage. We had an argument about.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-his-strange-behavior-a-sign-of-love-or-danger/

grin grin grin grin grin

The person youre about to marry isn't ready for marriage! Are you sure you didn't force him to propose to you? Break it up sis, marriage is for life, if you can't handle the drama of a few months, you won't be able to handle the one of 10 years. Back away now!

2 Likes

Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Beke2020: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
cool
Prognose:

grin grin grin grin grin

The person youre about to marry isn't ready for marriage! Are you sure you didn't force him to propose to you? Break it up sis, marriage is for life, if you can't handle the drama of a few months, you won't be able to handle the one of 10 years. Back away now!
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Same way he will drive you out of the house when he's angry over little things when married, he's not matured enough for marriage, my advice: dont go ahead with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Beke2020: 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
I age with you. Mature play a major role in any relationship
Biglittlelois:
Same way he will drive you out of the house when he's angry over little things when married, he's not matured enough for marriage, my advice: dont go ahead with it
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
If this Story is even real.

Leave him & let him marry his Ex. The issue has past Maturity issue, his Village people are after him.

I'm only vexed because you have wasted 3 years of your life. Time is NOT a cheap commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by ClimberG: 3:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Are you that desperate to get married? You are clearly running into a danger zone with your eyes wide open. I am already forseeing a frightened wife in 3 years time in her marital home. Any little challenge or argument, he will send you packing. Its only you that can advice yourself properly, not me.
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Don't marry him, he is immature and also have emotional problems, if you marry him he will only keep getting angry at the slightest things which will be unpleasant to you, the marriage probably wouldn't even last, one can tell from his immature behaviour.
Re: Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger? by Beke2020: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
coolmake sense big time
mhd5757:
Don't marry him, he is immature and also have emotional problems, if you marry him he will only keep getting angry at the slightest things which will be unpleasant to you, the marriage probably wouldn't even last, one can tell from his immature behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Dric Interior Akure - Home Of Interior Decoration / "i Hate Seeing My Husband Doing His M.c Thing" / Should I Go Ahead And Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.