Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Need For Counselling - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need For Counselling (372 Views)

Is Counselling A Good Career Choice? / Guidance And Counselling Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students / Why Are Few Nigerians Studying Counselling Psychology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Counselling by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 30, 2018
post removed by the poster
Re: Need For Counselling by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2018
Pls help me out because I don't want to make any error in my life... your response and counsel will be highly valued. thank you friends!
Re: Need For Counselling by immaculate2018: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2018
you should be thankful to be a graduate. why not continue to deep further I. your field and accept your faith with it. You can always be successful if and only if you stay and dig deeper in your field. just stay and continue to acquire more knowledge in that field "Bsc" God bless you. Immaculate Touch
Re: Need For Counselling by MentorMoh(m): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]pls, seek a career counsellor

(1) (Reply)

Living In The Past Affect The Future / Safety Is A Full Time Job, Build A Career In Safety With The Nebosh IGC / Be Among The First Irca Certified Iso 45001:2018 Lead Auditors In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.