Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Attention!!! All Graduates get in here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Attention!!! All Graduates get in here! (438 Views)

Fcmbflexxtern Season 6: 30 Graduates Get Internship Placements / How Can B.sc Graduates Get Bank Teller Jobs / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! All Graduates get in here! by Cashrex(m): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2018
I have been a dedicated member of this forum for a while now and to be honest with you guys this forum has really enriched me intellectually. So I want to use this platform to share an information that will empower university graduates financially without stress. Information they say is power.
There is an educational website that has been developed focusing on final year students of Nigerian tertiary institutions carrying out their project research. Lots of research materials are made available to them on that website and also they can hire academic consultants to put them through while carrying out their project. Masters and doctorate degree students are not left out.
Am sure your wondering how you come into the picture as a graduate?? Now let me show you how. Your project work as a graduate can fetch you money, all you need to do is log onto the site, create a profile with your name and bank details and then upload your project soft-copy. Once a student downloads your thesis, you will be paid per download. Also you need to do is upload your thesis and relax while they make money for you. Check out the site @ www.eprojectlibrary.com .
Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money With Your Facebook Accountt / Urgent Need Of Fat Filled Milk Powder Supplier / Uber/taxify Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.