Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them (48822 Views)

Davido And His Hypeman Mocks Iyanya And Ubi Franklin Over Their Recent Feud / Davido Disgraces His Hypeman As He Was Chewing Recklessly / Charles Okocha, His Hypeman And DJ Cuppy Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by 21savages: 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
One day they'll miskaten the IG for kanu of biafra
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
BanMePls:

I understand you perfectly. I am speaking reality, you are speaking normality. I am not saying you should keep quiet in the face of oppression, but people should apply wisdom. Many are in Kirikiri and Iyaganku for what they know nothing about. Stop talking about LAW in Nigeria, this country is a lawless nation. Listen to the words of wisdom.

is that what you all call it wisdom!! ,,pay thousands of naira to bail yourself when you did nuttin wrong. lets say i agree with you, how & when will naija change for better? certainly prayer is not gonna change our nation ,,or we should hope our generations to come will be smart & brave as against our definition of wisdom. but to my fellow youth composure & knowledge matters... donnt prove right or prove innocence rather play on there intelligence you see how gullible even these law enforcement agencies are. everything in life is a game
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Fitnessman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Watin we fit do?

Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by stagger: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Is this not the dude who was accidentally shot in a traditional wedding and spent a long time in hospital?
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Namdeenero(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
They tried same with Super eagles Player Kelechi Nwakali at World Bank area of Owerri... Bad market cheesy
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by Donbrainx(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Joflexer:
Odion i site you

Boss...Respect��
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by puretayo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
I already said to myself the day I will encounter this guy's eehn. I go just humble, cooperate with Dem.
African101:
Please don't argue with SARS no matter how much you are provoked, this people are evil, they are heartless, they are just animals in human skin. They will just transfer them to far away state for more killings after you are dead. Police is not your friend, Nigeria Government and law is not ordinary citizen's friend.
Re: SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them by African101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
Na so bro. This people are so evil and you know you can't beat the devil in his game.

puretayo:
I already said to myself the day I will encounter this guy's eehn. I go just humble, cooperate with Dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Bobrisky Rocks A See Through Top Angry Fans React / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.