Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (125766 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by OurworkComNg1: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

bro, look for something mechanical around you that's missing, household applications or something and invent, create, fabricate or renovate it.

you just have to sit down and think deep.

all the best...

3 Likes

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Dafreeguy(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
This look more like a sex cult..e b like say this ones no dey cause mayhem
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Dafreeguy(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2018
This look more like a sex cult..e be like say this ones no dey cause mayhem.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by oneclickng: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2018
Walexybobo:
This one weak me o. abeg where is Nnamdi kanu?
he's waiting for admission.

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2018
3kay945:

Sorry if you're one of them but you would agree with me that greater percentage are. Especially those at dirty brothel.

Don't try to paint it, you have already insulted us. grin

I agree tho....
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by peacettw: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka oh cool

Hahahahaha. Kk this was funny
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
loverboy34:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/mass-rape-enugu-schools-jss-students/amp/

Morality in the south of Nigeria is on a free fall now with such great speed that it beats the gravitational pull.

How did this whole thing start?
Is it due to the continuous neglect by parents and schools alike?
Is it due to a shift from disciplinarian measures of the old ways to the new order?
Or it is just one of the fall outs of acculturization?

There are many questions begging for answers.
I think we know where to find these answers except we want to continuously play the orstrich like we do, otherwise the next generation may not survive it.

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by pyyxxaro: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Tender1:
cry

I was a really bad kid. Then, I got sweet as I got older.

Oh little children. There's no pay being a cultist.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Don't just be nice, but be kind to other people. That can be so rewarding.

Respect to all generals in the green light circuit.# Malphite

Omi cool

Show guy
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Donald3d(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Toks2008(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Somebody should please wake me up...

2 Likes

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Prognose: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
INNOCENCE STOLEN! cry
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
U peopke said no flogging of students, so make una take Am like that

3 Likes

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by cezarman(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ifayeh say na rape... They did everything willingly. Secondary school students(especially girls) love to do crazy things, even more than mature ladies. They weren't raped, they knew the initiation process.

Btw! All those Brother wey like sec school students, make una stay away from them oh! No matter how them seduce una, because if both of you are caught nyashing, they(and other people) will call it rape ohsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Igbo 419 people, honing their 419 skills right from the cradle shocked
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by NnamdiEducamia(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
kaorama:
Bold step towards prostitution. Can we rescue out future with the kind of poor leadership we have at all levels? This is one of consequences of failed parenthood. Total darkness looms.

Exactly!

Parenting should a positive intentional project.

Many parents are no more getting it!
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
How were they raped when they willingly participated in orgies, smoking and drinking?
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by BabaRamota1980: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
That whistleblower is Afonja. grin grin grin

Future candidates for babyfactories in alaibo.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by sammirano: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
rahl12:
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com

It is not enough to be an engineer. You really need to work on your English fluency.

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
It's sad that we are all culpable in the decadence that is still on-going in the next generation.
The celebrities we praise and honour are the ones these young girls see as role models.

Is there anything worth emulating in the lifestyles of Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Angela Okorie, Roman goddess, whiz kid, Davido, Sophia Momodu, Oge Okoye and the likes for the upcoming young girls?

Yet these are the ones we all celebrate, all of us and the media. And when issues like these comes up, there's a lot of hue and cry while we forget that the very things we now give values to will also rub off on these young girls.

Not that these celebrities are evil. But we have all unconsciously set them as a standard to the young ones who get easily deceived to submit to anything that we also make them influential and approved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by GreenCap: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
its cause is:

POVERTY from bad governance.

HYPOCRISY from gospel merchandise.

politicians keep opening offshore accounts.

preachers keep teaching prosperity sermons.

what is 1500 Naira? that 30 of my baby sisters should give up their junior teen flowers for a mere 4 dollars!

even their teachers, very unethical pigs who are duty bound to protect mislead students, instead took to blackmail them with carnal acts.

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by jacoik(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Another rape palava... Shey Naija Don dey turn to India ni....

Rape rape rape... God punish Samuel aKONJI
pls who is Samuel akonji

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by DSoj(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Georgemurphy:
I know some name checkers would flock here soon

U dey fear? Hahahahaha
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by DeBrain045(m): 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Biafra is a home of sin and atrocity expected to be ruled by power and money greedy morons in the name of freedom Biafranic scornfuls can now quote me
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by anigold(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
loverboy34:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/mass-rape-enugu-schools-jss-students/amp/
they are not victims but stuptims.. girls that are supposed to be our future mothers and grandmothers are being voluntarily rape for nonsense reasons..
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by louso(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Soon, these girls will find their way to lagos n continue with Prostitution. Great Developers.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by legendarystar: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fideo:
igbo amala grin
lolss
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by anigold(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
lailo:
the female cultists are victims while the males are criminals always? what an injustice world
any cultist is not a victim.. cultism is a choice I graduated from University of Calabar then it was one of the roughest university where 1 out of 20 students is a frat but I never joined. It's a choice...

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by AskProf: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
mcmurphy132:
ipob future leaders

Pls Nairalanders, classify him.

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by lastempero: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
mikaael:

no worry...we get our pepper for hand...we dey carry am waka..buh the food no too sweet sha

Eno sweet because pepper no dey am but u don't act like Afonja demon, I know the ones I'm referring to and not all Yorubas are afonja not to talk of been possessed by demon smiley The likes of oga shittu them grin
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Babyforever(f): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka oh cool
Shut up
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by lovemaths(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
That's the school my grandma's attended that year.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by mikaael(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
lastempero:

Eno sweet because pepper no dey am but u don't act like Afonja demon, I know the ones I'm referring to and not all Yorubas are afonja not to talk of been possessed by demon smiley The likes of oga shittu them grin

lolzzz...so u get their register fr hand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.