Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (125725 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / I’ve Killed Three Persons Since Initiated Into Cult – Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by willibounce1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
igbo amaka and Ngozi....

I am not surprised at all. Go to most motels around Nigeria and see how ipob girls both old and young and prostituting their lives away. This ones have started very young. It's in their blood.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Sakes: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is so.....bad!!!!! kiss

But, Am glad these things are now being exposed
It has been there for a long time.

Some parts of Lagos, Gombe,Jigawa, Aba, Calabar,EDO, Delta, ZAMFARA in different styles & category.
In some states bandits use these girls

May be with this news the rest will be exposed..
And people will be more informed to avoid these....
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Sakes: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Morality in the south of Nigeria is on a free fall now with such great speed that it beats the gravitational pull.

How did this whole thing start?
Is it due to the continuous neglect by parents and schools alike?
Is it due to a shift from disciplinarian measures of the old ways to the new order?
Or it is just one of the fall outs of acculturization?

There are many questions begging for answers.
I think we know where to find these answers except we want to continuously play the orstrich like we do, otherwise the next generation may not survive it.

Well said......But, it is not restricted to the SOUTH
I have experienced worse in the NORTH.
A 13 yr old is already a traveller.

I wish such things should not be published.
This one we now know is enough.
May be people will now sit up to this across the Nation...
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
They enjoyed it.....Orgy please not RAPE
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by 3kay945(m): 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Don't try to paint it, you have already insulted us. grin

I agree tho....

grin cool
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by 3kay945(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uglymugg:

So in other words, the government controls your prick and makes you give birth to more children than you can cater too. Nice. I previous didn't know that.

I don't argue with shallow minded people.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Eagleword14(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
Like seriously? This teenagers...May God have mercy on this generation.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
kaorama:
Bold step towards prostitution. Can we rescue out future with the kind of

leadership we have at all levels? This is one of consequences of failed parenthood. Total darkness looms.
what do you expect them to do,when the mother leaves house early to go sell ogwu,while the father is at the palm wine joint from 6am to 6pm?
Anyway, the girls do

n reach to fucck shall.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
Sakes:

Well said......But, it is not restricted to the SOUTH
I have experienced worse in the NORTH.
A 13 yr old is already a traveller.

I wish such things should not be published.
This one we now know is enough.
May be people will now sit up to this across the Nation...

If we were to start comparing we will clearly see that this is more in prevalent and common in the south than in the north.
I am a southerner(from Edo state) and I know what I am talking about.
This shifting of blames and pointing of fingers has not solved our problem in anyway.
We should look at them together and seek for a better and lasting solution.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Frances615: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Things are happening
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by crafteck(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Vested:
As much as this sounds disgusting, this is not news.
It is only news because someone felt humiliated and decided to voice out thereby bringing the police into it. Now, this has been happening for a while back especially in the South East. When you meet these girls in the future, they would tell you that they were raped and that was how they lost their virginity. That's also another hypothesis on why you see a good number of ladies give you the rape story these days on their first ever sex.
Values have really degraded. It's really difficult to raise a child (especially a girl child) in the world today.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

This is not news but your 5kva gen is news.... What if it happens to your daughters
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by shallysgirl: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
mcmurphy132:
ipob future leaders
Are skullminers and headslammer not the future of your oduduwa region.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by shallysgirl: 4:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
oyetunder:
YOU DO NOT NEED THIS PLEASE. Tribal madness must stop...as we need to reason like humans. None of us determined his or her tribe, nationality and race...unless we want to play God. We are busy accusing the whites as racists, what are we? I am Yoruba by birth, but I know for sure that I have no right to insult others based on their tribal affiliations.
Good you are following the right path. Thanks.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by shallysgirl: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fideo:
igbo amala grin
yoruba akpu.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Uglymugg: 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
3kay945:

I don't argue with shallow minded people.

OSHEY ENLIGHTENING ONE!!!!! grin cheesy

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Platony(m): 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Seriously,....its nt jst only in d east, its everywer!!
Dis secondary sch own na em dey fear me pass becos of my lovely kids.

Father Lord,..give me more wisdom on guiding my young growing kids to follow ur ways.

I no join any cult group frm primary sch till i finish university, marry, begin born children.

Jesuu,...None of my kids wil be partakers also in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by omablogs: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
oh ohoho
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by omablogs: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Azam101: 4:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Igbo kwenu ! Igbo Amaka
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by Vested(m): 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
crafteck:

This is not news but your 5kva gen is news.... What if it happens to your daughters

They were not raped.
They opted to join a cult gang.
I do not know if that's a reward or acclaim for the parents or the girls themselves.
It would have been a different case if they were raped as a stand alone case or did you not read the contents of the report?
Anyways, my 5kva whatever is still available.
Just click the link. smiley
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by eddypolymer(m): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Prof wole and Ralph opkara una do well for bring cultist to our country.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by eddypolymer(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Marphite;the father is the son,the son is the father.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by omablogs: 5:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
eddypolymer:
Prof wole and Ralph opkara una do well for bring cultist to our country.

1 Like

Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by encryptjay(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Females these days have so much experience compared to their male counterparts.
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by crafteck(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Vested:

They were not raped.
They opted to join a cult gang.
I do not know if that's a reward or acclaim for the parents or the girls themselves.
It would have been a different case if they were raped as a stand alone case or did you not read the contents of the report?
Anyways, my 5kva whatever is still available.
Just click the link. smiley

You no dey give up on gen advert, their gullibility was taken advantage of..
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
No big deal; since 99.9% of them are all Oloshos as confirmed by Dilector Kanu; while research has also confirmed that many of them start as early as 10 yrs old.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/
Re: Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens by jceaglewatch(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
oyetunder:
YOU DO NOT NEED THIS PLEASE. Tribal madness must stop...as we need to reason like humans. None of us determined his or her tribe, nationality and race...unless we want to play God. We are busy accusing the whites as racists, what are we? I am Yoruba by birth, but I know for sure that I have no right to insult others based on their tribal affiliations.
Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.