Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine (31133 Views)

Wahala! Zubby Michael Take Over Lagos With Doings Visit FELA SHRINE / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Lagosians Put Up Di Lighter As French Presido Macron Visit Fela Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Horladipupo0505: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2018
skallion7:
sorrow and misdeed to your family not the whole country
u con dish me all did God will bless u
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Winning123: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Another nuissance commenting on this forum

[qquote author=Firefire post=68950428]Welcome Macron.

One day the recycling of spent coup plotters will end in Nigeria.

Buhary, shame on you. Despite your old age and supposed experience you still performed woefully. embarassed[/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Winning123:
Another nuissance commenting on this forum

[qquote author=Firefire post=68950428]Welcome Macron.

One day the recycling of spent coup plotters will end in Nigeria.

Buhary, shame on you. Despite your old age and supposed experience you still performed woefully. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by els0nm0rali(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

'Et al' means 'and the rest'

Lol. I know. Just felt it was an injustice not to mention their names ni. tongue
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by HomeOfMe(f): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/30/emmanuel-macron-to-visit-felas-shrine/amp/

[

Wow! I attended this school Alliance Francaise in the year 2001-2002 at Kingsway road in ikoyi. I could not finish because I was working at the same time still in v/island. Good to know the French president is visiting.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by baidurootapk: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by felaismyhero(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
wow! the greatest african prophet ever! africa's most intelligent philosopher! africa's bravest human rights activist! dont worry,one day your teachings would be the fundamentals for the nigerian state,you did not live in vain.fela! fela!! fela!!! AFRICA'S GREATEST THINKER!
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by IgboBasthard: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Firefire:

Like our eyes opened after the ‘Clueless Jonathan’

We thought Buhary will make CHANGE, but alas! He is super clueless with no brain.

So you expect 1 man to change 180m people overnight? Even Jesus Christ has not achieved that feat.

Crazy people, especially those Amaka shouting primitive cunts from the Yeast!
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by radardetector: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by radardetector: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2018
[url=Https://gbinsta.co/]Gb Instagram [/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic: Basketmouth Suspends Comic Award In SA (pics) / Charly Boy: "Nigeria Will Die In Buhari's Hand If He Doesn't Make The Welfare.. / Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.