Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (71919 Views)

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Anigreat post=68951449] shocked

The girl did a good thing

I will prefer that guy to be dickless for the rest of his life.
...............................................................................................

You are the same person that quotes bible verses on Sundays, on this thread!!!

For you to post above comment, leaves me speechless. Thank God I go to church when able, with my senses intact.

Did you read the story at all A so called man of God with such evil statement.

@Anigreat: I am really disappointed.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by PennywysCares(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gkemz:

You are not far from the truth. In Imo, 90% of girls God endowed with beauty are into prostitution while the rest are into modelling which may also involve prostitution. While their brothers brags about operating yahoo yahoo and other online fraudulent businesses, kidnapping and armed robbery. Not because there's no job but because they are not willing to hustle for legitimate and legal business. I have been there so i know what i speak. Tetlow rd, ikenegbu, Bishop's court, Aladimma, Amakohia/orlu rd, Douglas rd and Wetheral rd, Nekede are some of their target points.
you are right bro, almost every Owerri boys I know are internet fraudsters, their sisters eyes go for the money. I know them quite well than they know themselves
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Simbrixton(m): 4:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Horror story
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by sulakishop(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Yahoo girl in the make....
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by fortunejum: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
I fear woman
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by deafeyez: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, if she truly has up to 300k in her account maybe she needs more interrogation as to why she did it.
BTW the guy got served for not being able to keep his eyes off sex with a call girl

Haaaa you no even talk of 3k . Nigga reason na.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
GisterBlogger:
See All Their Sex Photos Here http://www.gistmore.com/final-year-imsu-student-arrested-trying-cut-off-mans-joystick-sex-pics
You are quite despicable. Is this how you intend to draw traffic to your dry copy and paste blog?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by tollyboy5(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
hypocrite are commenting as if they are righteous. undecided God why have stup1d people dominate 9geria
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by femi4: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
She was not satisfied with the performance hence her decision to make a meal of the dick. grin

Dear Lord, deliver us from all temptations. Amen!
its called take away

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by LZAA: 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
cezarman:

Are you serious?

But I haven't read any sensible comment from this one na. Unlike the real one posts both stupiid and intelligent comments.
Na im alternate moniker
Cant sound d same to avoid mods
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by mysticwarrior(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
If you've ever eaten the joystick of a cow then you won't blame the girl for trying to have a taste of its succulent human counterpart.
you talk like a senseless shidiot.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Gkemz:

You are not far from the truth. In Imo, 90% of girls God endowed with beauty are into prostitution while the rest are into modelling which may also involve prostitution. While their brothers brags about operating yahoo yahoo and other online fraudulent businesses, kidnapping and armed robbery. Not because there's no job but because they are not willing to hustle for legitimate and legal business. I have been there so i know what i speak. Tetlow rd, ikenegbu, Bishop's court, Aladimma, Amakohia/orlu rd, Douglas rd and Wetheral rd, Nekede are some of their target points.

u are absolutely correct. I said it d other nd will repeat it here Owerri is turning out to b headquarters of yahoo yahoo in Nigeria. EFCC shud beam its search light there.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Countersam(m): 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Idiot am sure you can't read properly, not to talk of understanding.

Receive sense
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Countersam(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
taiwiki:
Souvenir things grin
Trophies grin
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by semyman: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Igbo
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by aim14(f): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmmm, if she truly has up to 300k in her account maybe she needs more interrogation as to why she did it.
BTW the guy got served for not being able to keep his eyes off sex with a call girl
Exactly! I think there's more to her mata o...cos if u have 300k in ur account, why sleep around 4 just 6k? This is serious!
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Dwhyte(m): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Slay queen everywhere digging Dick's
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by encryptjay(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
aim14:

Exactly! I think there's more to her mata o...cos if u have 300k in ur account, why sleep around 4 just 6k? This is serious!
That's the business she's into and that's probably how the cash came about. Haven't you heard news about IMSU girls?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by viccgm: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Are u in the same coven with her?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Xantosdamy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
undecided kiss End time Olosho so di*k < 6k
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by ernieboy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

You are quite despicable. Is this how you intend to draw traffic to your dry copy and paste blog?
did u fall for the click bait? u should have known he was lying na.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Akabuking: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

see them. you want chop dickmeal?
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by millionboi2: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
wink2015:
The man is equally guilty for soliciting sex from a student.

Go and get married man and live a peaceful married life instead of using your joystick to trouble young girls.
Na married one no dey cut?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Toks2008(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olalan:

I have never and will never get involved in "how much you go pay"
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
wink2015:
The man is equally guilty for soliciting sex from a student.

Go and get married man and live a peaceful married life instead of using your joystick to trouble young girls.

Prostitute you mean...
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by magzey: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
What is the name of a male Ashawo. grin Wetin carry man go there
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by zudozz: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
the thing wey I hear SARS do in Imo state this days I wonder what our state is turning to..from d curse called Rochas to SARS raiding shooting extorting oppressing any young man in jeans or chinos trouser..n above all dumping the in their cell for weeks..
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by taylandtea: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
humm, something dey happened under dis world
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by namenamename: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
khadija she wo mo lokan yi, e wo omo ti mummy ran lo IMSU
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Victorisoni3(m): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ok
Yahoo Girl
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
Not surprised since 99.9% of them for that side na Olosho.
Re: IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
ernieboy:
did u fall for the click bait? u should have known he was lying na.
I didn't fall for it. I can never click such rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today / SHOCKING PHOTOS: 2 LAUTECH Students Striped Unclad & Beaten For Stealing / Yahoo Boys Throw Money Into A Dirty River During Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.