Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? (1964 Views)

Medication For Vaginal Itching? / I Need Herbal Treatment For Staphylococus Aureus / Pls I Need An Advise On How To Get Cured Of Staphylococus Areus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by Nadin155: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2010
Hello NL,please can anybody advise on which medication to take or where to go for the treatment of staphylococus.A laboratory test was conducted and the lab technologist say that the result is staphylococus.Please help.Sender stays in Lagos.
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by ObamaUS: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2010
The lab technologist that conducted the test should have told u the drugs to use if he/she did the test very well.A culture test like HVS and URINE MCS should have been done and the appropriate drugs stuipulated in the result.If u are within egbeda/iyana ipaja area,come to funbell diagnostic centre,88 akowonjo rd,baale bus stop,egbeda.
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by bizybody(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
Nadin155:

Hello NL,please can anybody advise on which medication to take or where to go for the treatment of staphylococus.A laboratory test was conducted and the lab technologist say that the result is staphylococus.Please help.Sender stays in Lagos.

try herbal suplmnt.08098219881.
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by zonall(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2010
... wink
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by Nuremac(m): 1:32am On Aug 07, 2010
A1 and Cordyseps will take care of your problem. Call me on this number-08026967559
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by Manofsteel(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2010
OP
Your friends lab test result, if done properly should have an area where the bugs sensitivity/resistance to different anti-biotics are charted.
It is on this basis appropriate anti-biotics are selected . Taking random antibiotics or self medication will only add to the pool of resistant strains of staphyloccocus out there.
Your friend can write to manofsteel50@mail.com for help.
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by toaspromo(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2010
you need my herbal products it will cure u in 30 days mail me , nutritionaltoas@gmail.com
Re: Which Medication To Take Or Where To Go For Treatment Of Staphylococus? by wehrmatch: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
guy dont listen to any herbal shit grin shocked grin
do a proper lab test,take your drugs without missing them, remember to take a lot of water during treatment, wait for like 3weeks and go for test agai, dont take different antibiotics simultenously becos you may over work your liver and rendering your body less effective to fight the infection, okay

(1) (Reply)

Photo:i Can't Go To School Cause I Will Scare Other Kids.agony Of A Kid / Marijuana.........a Blessing Or A Curse / Lassa Fever: Benue Governor Suspends Eating Of Rats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.