Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso (5223 Views)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe / Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by kahal29: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2018
PDP needs someone from the 3k States, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna to win the next election. That’s where the votes are. It would be difficult to win if they pick someone from any other zone…”

Do you Agree? Give reasons to support your position?

Culled from Thisday Newspaper

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/30/an-evening-with-two-presidential-aspirants-in-abuja/amp/

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
You wish......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by madridguy(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2018
grin grin Let me add some ginger to it tongue

PDP needs someone from the 5k States, Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Kogi and Kwara also someone that his/her name start with letter " K " to win the next election. tongue

Someone should wake him up from his dream tongue

Sai Baba till 2050.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2018
super story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by asorocker: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Very hilarious, so to win election is no longer the credibility and credentials of a candidate but where the candidate comes from, Nigeria is not far from Golgotha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lilfreezy: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2018
In summary, all he is trying to say is "PICK ME"

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by CilicMarin: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2018
These Useless Northerners are so egoistic.

Tufiakwa.

And the equally useless Regional Ipob party PDP has already Zoned the post of presidential candidate to the North.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by DoyenExchange: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2018
I beg to disagree. Inasmuch as a candidate from the 'so called' 3k States may be useful, picking a candidate who is not from there but whom the people truly loved would do the magic.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by oshe11: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2018
If na to Pick from buhari n this guy, then death should pick bothcheesy
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by SalamRushdie: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2018
This stupid Narrative that you need someone from Kaduna Katsina and Kano to win Buhari in an election is very misleading and diabolic .... I remain steadfast that on a free and fair election today any Nigerian at all will beat Buhari ... Buhari has completely list the middle belt and half of Kaduna state , he has lost the votes of 2 million shia voters , he has lost the the votes of the entire South West ( forget Tinubu and zombie rant) , he has lost the entire South East, he has lost the South South and then no hope from Nigerians in Diaspora ....we must not forget that even in Kano and Katsina there are many moderates who will not vote the dull tyrant....I repeat Buhari can only win the 2019 election with Brazen announcement of fictitious results but once we all mark our polling booths till the last count the tyrant must concede

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by KwoiZabo(m): 10:22am On Jun 30, 2018
We don't want someone from the North-west again. North-East is the only Geopolitical Zone that is yet to taste the Presidency, thats why we are solidly behind Dr. I. Dankwambo.. Young, Well Educated, De-tribalized, Experienced etc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by front4line: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This stupid Narrative that you need someone from Kaduna Katsina and Kano to win Buhari in an election is very misleading and diabolic .... I remain steadfast that on a free and fair election today any Nigerian at all will beat Buhari ... Buhari has completely list the middle belt and half of Kaduna state , he has lost the votes of 2 million shia voters , he has lost the the votes of the entire South West ( forget Tinubu and zombie rant) , he has lost the entire South East, he has lost the South South and then no hope from Nigerians in Diaspora ....we must not forget that even in Kano and Katsina there are many moderates who will not vote the dull tyrant....I repeat Buhari can only win the 2019 election with Brazen announcement of fictitious results but once we all mark our polling booths till the last count the tyrant must concede

Some of you Igbo will just open mouth for rubbish to come out. Can your father defeat Buhari in an election in Nigeria or is he not a Nigerian ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It’s not big big grammar brother

It’s abiu numbers

Stop playing online politics and emergency analyst

The real voters in those populated densely area can’t read your grammatical explosion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Paperwhite(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Meaning Kwankwaso sees himself as that fella.I'm sorry Nigeria need restructuring or complete disintegration as the hausa-fulani supremacist agenda have no room for any other consideraction outside their own interest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are emotionally or blinded by hatred filled in your heart

I am not happy with me president right now

But the truth is know one can win him

Middle belt is not only Benue and plateau

Pmb can’t lose in the north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by madridguy(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2018
grin grin grin

sarrki:

It’s abiu numbers

The real voters in those populated densely area can’t read your grammatical explosion
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Abi know be so my brother?
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Paperwhite:
Meaning Kwankwaso sees himself as that fella.I'm sorry Nigeria need restructuring or complete disintegration as the hausa-fulani supremacist agenda have no room for any other consideraction outside their own interest.

You are totally confused as a Pdp online jobber

Pdp is a failure
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by madridguy(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2018
Na so ooooo

sarrki:

Abi know be so my brother?
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by HAH: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Believe it or not kwankwaso has some point , Buhari of today is not Buhari of 2015 many former supporters are disappointed in his government, and to br honest in the north west kwankwaso will very likely split Buhari votes because he is also loved.

My problem with kwankwaso is his acceptability in other parts of the nation as Atiku may likely beat him there but surely he will beat atiku in the north west and give Buhari a run for his money .

The truth is the PDP has only two choice either Atiku or kwankwaso others are only pretenders

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Twistsss: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

It’s abiu numbers

This is why I say Nigeria will never pick the right leaders.

Majority of Nigerians are poor, hungry, and ignorant. All you have to do to win elections is to use money and food to manipulate the ignorant majority and you win elections.

The day we will get the right leaders is the day electorates' votes are weighted according to their educational qualifications.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lebuhsi(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
the truth is PMB would win this election in a landslide, people making noise on social media are mostly south-south, southeast people who did not even vote for him in 2015, and are pretending they voted for him now. The southeast don't have enough registered voters to decide who win or who looses. he would win the north, the middlebelt and the west...na who remain to share opposition votes na en go remain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Twistsss: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:
the truth is PMB would win this election in a landslide, people making noise on social media are mostly south-south, southeast people who did not even vote for him in 2015, and are pretending they voted for him now. The southeast don't have enough registered voters to decide who win or who looses. he would win the north, the middlebelt and the west...na who remain to share opposition votes na en go remain

I agree with you. Buhari is not more qualified than all those that will contest against him, but he has the backing of thieves with large pockets who will provide the money needed to manipulate the hungry masses to his favour once more.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Twistsss: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Tufiakwa.

And the equally useless Regional Ipob party PDP has already Zoned the post of presidential candidate to the North.

I didn't get the memo, so IPOB now control the PDP?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by OfficialAPCNig: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2018
Sorry Senator.
Ordinary stone can defeat Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by HAH: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2018
DoyenExchange:
I beg to disagree. Inasmuch as a candidate from the 'so called' 3k States may be useful, picking a candidate who is not from there but whom the people truly loved would do the magic.
the logic behind PDP picking someone from north west is to split Buhari votes, remember northwest registered voter is almost twice of any other zone, and that is where Buhari has some cult followership , kwankwaso is as well having such followership in the north west.

Should PDP pick someone out of the zone Buhari may likely pick 90% of the votes, with a lot his voters in SW and NC disappointed Buhari will find it difficult to win those zones unless he rigs, don't follow the hype of paid boys that promote him on social media.

My projection should PDP pick kwankwaso as candidate and campaign rigorously is as follows, NW, Buhari 60% kwankwaso 40%, NE Buhari 50% kwankwaso 50%, NC Buhari 40%kwankwaso 60%. I have no idea about the south
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Tufiakwa.

Sick!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lebuhsi(m): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
Twistsss:

I agree with you. Buhari is not more qualified than all those that will contest against him, but he has the backing of thieves with large pockets who will provide the money needed to manipulate the hungry masses to his favour once more.
masses decide election I agree if the nPDP remains in the apc and everything goes well, PMB would win

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2018
HAH:
the logic behind PDP picking someone from north west is to split Buhari votes, remember northwest registered voter is almost twice of any other zone, and that is where Buhari has some cult followership , kwankwaso is as well having such followership in the north west.

Should PDP pick someone out of the zone Buhari may likely pick 90% of the votes, with a lot his voters in SW and NC disappointed Buhari will find it difficult to win those zones unless he rigs, don't follow the hype of paid boys that promote him on social media.

My projection should PDP pick kwankwaso as candidate and campaign rigorously is as follows, NW, Buhari 60% kwankwaso 40%, NE Buhari 50% kwankwaso 50%, NC Buhari 40%kwankwaso 60%. I have no idea about the south
Wrong!
Kwankwaso is only campaigning for himself. Was ObJ or GeJ from the K states?

Simple PDP will defeat buhari in 2019 provided it picked a northern moslem candidate.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:
You are living in a bubble of illusion.
Bank it, buhari will be defeated flatly next year!
The sympathy votes of 2015 are gone forever from buhari coshe has disappointed the various blocs except his usual zombies and they can never win national election alone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lebuhsi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

You are living in a bubble of illusion.
Bank it, buhari will be defeated flatly next year!
The sympathy votes of 2015 are gone forever from buhari coshe has disappointed the various blocs except his usual zombies and they can never win national election alone!
uncle if you like break ya phone, am telling you facts here, you should start listening to real news from now, instead of getting your infos from social media

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:

uncle if you like break ya phone, am telling you facts here, you should start listening to real news from now, instead of getting your infos from social media
Which yeye news.

Do you live in the north and mingle across board? The answer to this will tell your perspective!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Predicted Senator Akpabio's Failure Predicts What Will Happen Next / Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? / Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.