Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso (5243 Views)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe / Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:
These Useless Northerners are so egoistic.

Tufiakwa.

And the equally useless Regional Ipob party PDP has already Zoned the post of presidential candidate to the North.
Are u not supporting a Northerner in APC why are you afraid PDP zoned it to the North.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:

It’s not big big grammar brother

It’s abiu numbers

Stop playing online politics and emergency analyst

The real voters in those populated densely area can’t read your grammatical explosion
Lol,I thought u said because of the killings u have withdrawn ur support for buhari for the 5th time,u don go back again as usual
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:
the truth is PMB would win this election in a landslide, people making noise on social media are mostly south-south, southeast people who did not even vote for him in 2015, and are pretending they voted for him now. The southeast don't have enough registered voters to decide who win or who looses. he would win the north, the middlebelt and the west...na who remain to share opposition votes na en go remain
So with the killings he would win the middlebet,with his abysmal performance he would even lose in the west. why has he been loosing since 2003,if he is so strong, people thought he was the Messiah in 2015,now they are regret ting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lebuhsi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

Which yeye news.

Do you live in the north and mingle across board? The answer to this will tell your perspective!
oh!...so you believe if someone from the north, then by default he/her opinion about things should be tilted to one way?....sorry to burst you bubble pal, am a south southerner, and I don't apologize if you expect me to view things from your perspective
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So with the killings he would win the middlebet,with his abysmal performance he would even lose in the west. why has he been loosing since 2003,if he is so strong, people thought he was the Messiah in 2015,now they are regret ting
Your head is very correct. Many comments are from political and national demoraphy neophytes.

They don't know what is going on and can't understand the undercurrents.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:

oh!...so you believe if someone from the north, then by default he/her opinion about things should be tilted to one way?....sorry to burst you bubble pal, am a south southerner, and I don't apologize if you expect me to view things from your perspective
I don't expect you to view it from anyone's perspective, I only wanted to know your locus standi for making a sweeping statement that is clearly lacking in substance!

Bank it buhari will be defeated next year!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lebuhsi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

I don't expect you to view it from anyone's perspective, I only wanted to know you locus standi for making a sweeping statement that is clearly lacking in substance!

well, we can go on and on, but what's the use of that??!....I guess will see won't we?
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by kahal29: 12:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

I don't expect you to view it from anyone's perspective, I only wanted to know your locus standi for making a sweeping statement that is clearly lacking in substance!

This was how you boasted in 2015.... You have started again. Kindly go through your predictions then

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by sarrki(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,I thought u said because of the killings u have withdrawn ur support for buhari for the 5th time,u don go back again as usual

How have I supporting him in saying the obvious

Also note

I withdrew my support for the security situation

If he works on it why not if not
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by kahal29: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

Your head is very correct. Many comments are from political and national demoraphy neophytes.

They don't know what is going on and can't understand the undercurrents.

Who is the neophyte here that can't understand the undercurrent when all your predictions about PMB in 2015 elections failed flat in your face that you started looking for neutralizer from south south states that never came to be.

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
kahal29:

Who is the neophyte here that can't understand the undercurrent when all your predictions about PMB in 2015 elections failed flat in your face that you started looking for neutralizer from south south states that never came to be.
Neophytes are those who only see the error of 2015 as the pattern and political culture of Nigeria.

2015 was an accident that the nation is still suffering from.
Pele 2015 newbie!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by kahal29: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
tuniski:

Neophytes are those who only see the error of 2015 as the pattern and political culture of Nigeria.

2015 was an accident that the nation is still suffering from.
Pele 2015 newbie!

Bros I dey laugh. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by CilicMarin: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
kahal29:

Bros I dey laugh. It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.

grin grin grin The guy is very emotive. Pity him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
kahal29:
PDP needs someone from the 3k States, Kano, Katsina and Kaduna to win the next election. That’s where the votes are. It would be difficult to win if they pick someone from any other zone…”

Do you Agree? Give reasons to support your position?

Culled from Thisday Newspaper

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/06/30/an-evening-with-two-presidential-aspirants-in-abuja/amp/

Nobody from the so called 3 K states will defeat Buhari. Kwankwaso in particular cannot defeat Buhari in those areas and cannot win in the south.

PDP needs someone from the North-East who is acceptable nationally to defeat Buhari in all regions of the country except North-West.

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
kahal29:

Stupidity is when you sound thus!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

grin grin grin The guy is very emotive. Pity him.
Sick!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChimaAgbalajob:

Nobody from the so called 3 K states will defeat Buhari. Kwankwaso in particular cannot defeat Buhari in those areas and cannot win in the south.

PDP needs someone from the North-East who is acceptable nationally to defeat Buhari in all regions of the country except North-West.
God bless you.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by lawrence35(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
I personally need an Edo candidate..... smiley

In other news

If you have learnt dropshipping and don't know where to start... You must see this.... People making money already....
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by uba1991: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This stupid Narrative that you need someone from Kaduna Katsina and Kano to win Buhari in an election is very misleading and diabolic .... I remain steadfast that on a free and fair election today any Nigerian at all will beat Buhari ... Buhari has completely list the middle belt and half of Kaduna state , he has lost the votes of 2 million shia voters , he has lost the the votes of the entire South West ( forget Tinubu and zombie rant) , he has lost the entire South East, he has lost the South South and then no hope from Nigerians in Diaspora ....we must not forget that even in Kano and Katsina there are many moderates who will not vote the dull tyrant....I repeat Buhari can only win the 2019 election with Brazen announcement of fictitious results but once we all mark our polling booths till the last count the tyrant must concede
hahahaaaa i know that even ur mind is telling u that u are joking. The name BUHARI is a movement so keep decieving urself.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
uba1991:
hahahaaaa i know that even ur mind is telling u that u are joking. The name BUHARI is a movement so keep decieving urself.

The name Buhari is only a movement in BMC headquarters bro ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by gurnam: 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
This kwankwaso is the worst bigot!!

The biggest mistake Nigerians will make is to elect any of these all these Kano politicians as President!
That is when you would understand the true meaning of nepotism as half of all office will be filled up with Kanawa!
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Omeokachie: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
This same Kwankwaso cannot go back to Kano and he is here fooling himself with the 'it's either I or nobody else' posturing.
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Paperwhite(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
sarrki:
You are totally confused as a Pdp online jobber.Pdp is a failure
And APC is what today sir?
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tuniski: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
gurnam:
This kwankwaso is the worst bigot!!

The biggest mistake Nigerians will make is to elect any of these all these Kano politicians as President!
That is when you would understand the true meaning of nepotism as half of all office will be filled up with Kanawa!
Once you hear acronyms like kwankwosiyya,buhariyya etc that is a red flag! They ain't pan -nigeria movements
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Babacele: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Kwankwaso is dreaming...Ordinary Ganduje , so to speak ,has contained him successfully . The Gej's factor,('our son' ,'our own' kind of sentiment) that made SS tolerate PDP in 2015 is no longer there and many votes would be free for grabs and who has that resources the most presently? The state. and who is the state? Your guess is as good as any sensible folk.

Not even Olusegun Obssanjo could give the SW such opportunities in government since 1999 as is presently obtained under the PMB . And the icing on the SW cake - a masterstroke that has left PDP gasping for political breath- is the recognition of June12 as the real national democracy day ,and the posthumous conferment of GCFR on MKO Abiola after 25 years of annulling Nigerians' right to have elected a president by IBB whose influence in Niger, PMB always dwarfs.

Despite the present sabotage going on in the MiddleBelt, PMB still has about 65% followership which can increase or decrease depending on how he addresses the insecurity issue being couched as " herdsmen attacks".

More than 20m NEasterners caught up in the PDP pampered Bokoharam terrors had lost hope of returning to life,sanity and freedom until PMB came in 2015. Since then many have gone back home and to their near normal lives like farming, fishing etc and would be too grateful to pay PMB back in 2019.

Anyone that thinks PMB would score less than 70% in the NW should have another think coming!

Just Negodu....yes do you think PDP loyalty in the SE that was 100% under GEJ is still intact? Mos Def, No. Many bigwigs have joined PMB in APC and many are in the pipeline. Apart from the unprecedented infrastructural gestures being presented by PMB across the SE after the 5% gaffe, Fed might won't be there for Ipob to unleash any 120% election abracadabra recorded in 2011 and 2015. And did I hear you say 'blood is thicker than water ' when It is obvious Rochas or any other Easterner may take over in 2023?

PMB is beatable but not with the present approaches of the PDP and not when their only serious joker with about 7 months to elections is "go and get your PVC".

1 Like

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by LionInAShityZoo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
As far as I am concerned,

PDP equals Corruption whereas APC equal Evil practices.

PVCs or no PVCs, Buhari has won 2019 elections already... The fulani herdsmen and jihadists that have infiltrated our borders have PVCs too.

Let us try not to vote 4 APC on state level. States that are being affected by Fulani jihadists are mostly APC governed state, although that doesnt make voting 4 PDP an option.

I dont believe in Islamization of Nigeria but I know the Jihadist movement is on and sure to last for another 4yrs.

But is it true that every born again muslims seem to have an inner joy when they hear about Jihadists killing Infidels (Christians)?
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This stupid Narrative that you need someone from Kaduna Katsina and Kano to win Buhari in an election is very misleading and diabolic .... I remain steadfast that on a free and fair election today any Nigerian at all will beat Buhari ... Buhari has completely list the middle belt and half of Kaduna state , he has lost the votes of 2 million shia voters , he has lost the the votes of the entire South West ( forget Tinubu and zombie rant) , he has lost the entire South East, he has lost the South South and then no hope from Nigerians in Diaspora ....we must not forget that even in Kano and Katsina there are many moderates who will not vote the dull tyrant....I repeat Buhari can only win the 2019 election with Brazen announcement of fictitious results but once we all mark our polling booths till the last count the tyrant must concede
speak for your ipob States

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by NASTYNASOSO: 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Tufiakwa.

And the equally useless Regional Ipob party PDP has already Zoned the post of presidential candidate to the North.

HMMMMMMM

CRIES OF A SLAVE WITH NO HOPE
BROS REMAIN IN YOUR CHAIN CONFINEMENT AND STOP MAKING NOISE
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by NASTYNASOSO: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
CilicMarin:

Tufiakwa.

HMMMMMMM

CRIES OF A SLAVE WITH NO HOPE
BROS REMAIN IN YOUR CHAIN CONFINEMENT AND STOP MAKING NOISE
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
lebuhsi:
the truth is PMB would win this election in a landslide, people making noise on social media are mostly south-south, southeast people who did not even vote for him in 2015, and are pretending they voted for him now. The southeast don't have enough registered voters to decide who win or who looses. he would win the north, the middlebelt and the west...na who remain to share opposition votes na en go remain

Bros. Do you really believe that an average middlebeltan would vote for PMB. I doubt
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by tiredoflife(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lies
All u need is 2/3 majority
Re: PDP Needs Someone From The 3k States To Win The Next Election - Kwankwaso by Primesky(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
There's too much suspicion about the Fulanis, hence such suggestion is not going to help. Attention must quickly shift away from the Fulanis. I am not campaigning against the North either, a political compromise must be made particularly by the politicians from the North to daus the tension brewing in the country along ethnic and religious lines.

The hausas or middle beltans should be allowed to contest. Anything Fulani should be rested for now, instead, building of trust and understanding should be the focus of the people of this ethnic group.

The average Fulani man or woman may not be hostile, but we have very mindless and coldblooded Fulani politicians that needs to be expired. My humble opinion and suggestion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voters Apathy In South South And South East Why? / One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload / First Real Civilian Democratic President Of Nigeria (new School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.