Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis (432 Views)

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by Alohan12(m): 10:09am On Jun 30, 2018
A self-acclaimed final year student of the Imo State University has been arrested for trying to chop off the penis of a man after sex.

The incident happened, yesterday, around Douglass road, Owerri. According to Uzondo, a journalist with NTA who witnessed the scene, “Just this morning, I dash it fidelity bank Douglass for transaction, only to see a girl breathing and panting..

I asked what happened, I was told by an eyewitness that the girl chopped off a guys manhood. Then I pressed further to get d real story which was accounted as.

The girl called the victim late in the evening on Thursday, that she wants him around her. The guy asked her to come, she requested the guy to come and pick her up in her hostel at IMSU.

The guy went and picked her. After they have done all and had sex, around 4a.m this morning, the girl took knife to cut off the manhood, but the manhood did not fall out complete, before d guy woke up and raised alarm.

The brothers came out and held the girl, and rushed the guy to hospital, after sewing the manhood and other medical logistics, the bill got to N300k plus. They asked the girl to pay, she accepted, and took them to fidelity bank to make withdrawal.

When they got to the bank, the girl refused withdrawing, that has raised the curiosity of men around to know what was going on. The girl, when asked of her own account of the story, accepted the foretold to be true.

Read More @ https://osaziblog.com/2018/06/30/imsu-student-arrested-after-slicing-mans-peis/

Re: IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by Alohan12(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by Mrjo(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2018
PICS OF THE THING THAT WAS SLICE OR
Re: IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by Nwodosis(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2018
May be she wasn't satisfied and needed it for it for a take away.

1 Like

Re: IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2018
Badt babe
Re: IMSU Student Arrested After Slicing Man’s Penis by Lancevancedance: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2018
I know that girl personally, very soft spoken and jovial, I can't believe she can try that, she always joked about how she can do anything to make big money and build house and ride big cars I never knew it was this serious

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State PDP Chairman, Clement Faboyede Arraigned For N500m Fraud (photos) / Katsina Commissioner Killed Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway / VIDEO: I See No Reason You Should Be President --- Hameed Ali Blast Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.