Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,068 members, 7,859,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords (45331 Views)

South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership / Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Born2Breed(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari has planned this genocide even before he got into power.

Bringing in his tribesmen as security chiefs is a clear sign that he has planned everything before now. The fulani herdsmen are nomads and they need a permanent settlement in the middle belt.

They are creating fear hence no one will be bold enough to go back to an already invaded community. Until people rise up to defend themselves by any means necessary,this encroachment will soon get to the Atlantic ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by KESO2: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I hope ffk the slowpoke is happy now, for he has already hoodwinked the international community into thinking this is about ethnic cleansing and killing Christians.

Mental? Some Nigerian Christians are so unfair for saying Christians alone are being killed.

This is simply a plot by the evil opposition and IPOb to dismantle the country and say nonsense
The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy evil mad pigs of Biafra and PDP will not go unpunished.

U hate Biafrans still u won't let them go... Are u not more stupid than bush pig?

Beside keep playing politics with the inhuman and senseless killing, it will soon swallow u and Ur entire relatives up. Foolish coward idiot like u since standing and saying the truth is prohibited in gene.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BreakupNigeria: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I hope ffk the slowpoke is happy now, for he has already hoodwinked the international community into thinking this is about ethnic cleansing and killing Christians.

Mental? Some Nigerian Christians are so unfair for saying Christians alone are being killed.

This is simply a plot by the evil opposition and IPOb to dismantle the country and say nonsense
The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy evil mad pigs of Biafra and PDP will not go unpunished.
May the cries and anguish of the Christians and animists whose throats are being slit, skulls blown open, foetus ripped out of pregnant women among other despicable savagery those fulani herdsmen are inflicting be your lot since you have shown how wicked you are. This is not 1966 where you all escaped with war crimes, this time around the terrorist in the seat of government will be brought to book.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Zombie

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by chimaobinelson(m): 8:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

But how can you refer Easterners as Pigs when the North has a track record of dirty lifestyle.

In the North, there's no water system for dedication,
No good potable drinking water,
With all manner of inconceivable communicable incurables
no comprehensive drainage system in ur streets, your sewage are channeled to the open street housing flies-size mosquitoes
You dont eat with spoons.
you are very comfortable with flies entering your noses.

just tell me how you call easterners pig, wats your yardstick

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by autchies(m): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

This is simply a plot by the evil opposition and IPOb to dismantle the country and saynonsense

You sad and never wanted to hear that the uk is interested in the matter. You are simply wicked and you want nigeria to remain while people die.evil man

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by namenamename: 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
freeze001:

It's not a genocide issue? Yet according to you, they kill whomever they see? Do u even know the meaning of the word 'genocide'?

Why do some of u even try to explain killings like there's some justification somewhere? Are they then to be excused because they don't select victims? What has happened to humanity? What kind if demonic political affinity makes one excuse killings perpetrated by affiliates?
word

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Emvico34: 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

it's u and your fellow herdsmen that will not go unpunished. God of the innocents will judge u and your entire family

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Seetto: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Amumaigwe:

If indeed no true Muslim justify killing of any human, then there are no true Muslim anywhere. We know that Muslims either enjoy or are indifferent to the killing of christians by muslim extremists because they seldom condem the act. As for your other postulations, you need your head examined for such very wild comments.
And Christians celebrated and rejoice over the killings of harmless Palestinians by heavily armed Israelite soldiers, a broad day robbery forcefully occupying peoples land because one scripture u believe in , contrary to other peoples believe that u re promised the land, may be that is your own opinion and if that's how u want to take it, let it be with u, we must be very careful the way we incite hatred speech, it will not favour u and I, u have no proof who are the perpetrators and don't forget zamfara and birnin gwari , Muslim inhabitant is not left out of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by kanosalami: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Na people like you the uk parliament are talking about biological suicide bombers!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by vineyardfarms: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
I AM GLADE THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAS COME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ABOUT ETHNIC CLEANSING AND THE SECURITIES AND THE GOVT. CANNOT BE DEEMED INNOCENT. WE ARE HEADING TO THE ERA OF RHEWANDA. THE SPITE OF KILLINGS HAS ESCALATED IN RECENT TIMES. A SITUATION WHERE ALL SECURITY FORCES ARE HEADED BY ONE ETHNIC TRIBE OF A ONE DEN6MINATION OF WORSHIP IS TROUBLING. WHY DID THE PRESIDENT AND THE VP VISITED THE STATE BUT FAILLED TO VISIT THE AFFECTED VILLAGES? THE PRESIDENT CAN SEND ALL ARM FORCES TO THE NIGER DELTANS AND SOUTH EAST FOR JUST PEACEFUL PROTEST BUT WILL TURN BLIND EYES TO THE KILLING OF CHRISTIAN AND THE CULPRITS WALKING FREELY UNDER SECURITY PROTECTION. THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT ONCE SAID THE HUSBAND NOT IN CHARGE, THE CABALS ARE. PLS UK, HELP NG TO IDENTHFY THE CABALS AND EXPOSE THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE TURN IDP CAMPS TO THEIR ATM MACHINES.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Terminator1234g: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Emvico34:

it's u and your fellow herdsmen that will not go unpunished. God of the innocents will judge u and your entire family
[
autchies:

You sad and never wanted to hear that the uk is interested in the matter. You are simply wicked and you want nigeria to remain while people die.evil man
qu
chimaobinelson:

But how can you refer Easterners as Pigs when the North has a track record of dirty lifestyle.

In the North, there's no water system for dedication,
No good potable drinking water,
With all manner of inconceivable communicable incurables
no comprehensive drainage system in ur streets, your sewage are channeled to the open street housing flies-size mosquitoes
You dont eat with spoons.
you are very comfortable with flies entering your noses.

just tell me how you call easterners pig, wats your yardstick
ote author
udemzy101:

Zombie
=b
BreakupNigeria:
May the cries and anguish of the Christians and animists whose throats are being slit, skulls blown open, foetus ripped out of pregnant women among other despicable savagery those fulani herdsmen are inflicting be your lot since you have shown how wicked you are. This is not 1966 where you all escaped with war crimes, this time around the terrorist in the seat of government will be brought to book.
KESO2:

U hate Biafrans still u won't let them go... Are u not more stupid than bush pig?

Beside keep playing politics with the inhuman and senseless killing, it will soon swallow u and Ur entire relatives up. Foolish coward idiot like u since standing and saying the truth is prohibited in gene.
abaso
motionz:

May your family be ran how apc is running this country
lo post=68967466]

Thunder fire you were ever you may be hiding,[/quote]
selfmade22:
nne gi dia!
Amumaigwe:

If the moderators don't ban this guy for his highly inciting and insulting post on this thread that contravened rule no. 2, I will quickly conclude that they are all shameless Afonja Islamic fundanentalists. People have been banned over minor infractions. We are watching!
biggy26:

Did you hear religion there? Dumbo!
Lorenzop:

idiat...may the sufferings of the victims befall you....keep playing blame game instead of blaming the govt of the day.... undecided undecided undecided
smartleo:

My people behold one of the fulani militia.useless political fool
goodnews777:

How is this terrorist allowed to make comments here. Go to Somalia, sudan, iran, Syria, yemen, Afganistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya etc if you want death. That is where your fellow muslims are dying because all they think about is sex with virgins in their so called heaven where the God of Love and peace does not dwell but their war and bloodthirsty god.
I won't say anything more than I will continue to support only goodness and sanity And God will punish all evil people.
Weather you like it or not, I will continue to be a man of God who can't be bought and I will continue to spread the truth and fairness to the world. And to those who said I hate igbos or said I'm calling them pigs; that's absurd. Is Biafra the entire Igbo populace?
Shior
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by flamingREED(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Why are you muslims not speaking up before the world?
It's because you enjoy terror or it's aftermath.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Terminator1234g: 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
flamingREED:

Why are you muslims not speaking up before the world?
It's because you enjoy terror or it's aftermath.
nope
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Terminator1234g: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
autchies:

God forbid. The killers can't go unpunished.
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BiafranJesus: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Trendirabingi: 8:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
THE U.K ARE THE FOUNDER OF THIS MENACE CALLED NIGERIA, N HAVE ALWAYS BEEN D ONE SLYISHLY FIGHTING CONFEDERALISM AND AUTONOMY FROM THE UNDERGROUND SINCE CIVIL WAR..THE MAJOR PERPETRATORS OF THE CIVIL WAR AND QAUNTUM KILLINGS AGAINST JUSTICE AND EQUITY..BUT I WANT TO ASSURE THE U.K AND THEIR WHITE SKIN, THAT IF THEY DNT FIGHT TO UNDO THIS QUAGMIRE THIER VORACIOUS ANCESTORS HAS CREATED, AND SUPPORT JUSTIFICATION FULLY TO ITS IMPLEMENTATION..THAT THIS JOEPARDY OF A CONTRAPTION IN THE NAME OF ALMAGAMATION is RE-ALLINGED , DISASSEMBLED, FLUSHED OF TOXICS, AND RENEGOTIATED, BACK TO THE SOVERIGNTY OF ITS PROTECTORATE B4 THEIR FORE FATHERS SAILED INTO THESE LANDS WITH INSATIABLE GREED, and QUANTOM DESTRUCT,.. THE BLOOD OF OVER 5MILLION CHILDREN AND PPL SHALL CRY ON THE HEADS OF THEIR CHILDREN CHILDREN AND THEIR OWN ARMAGEDDON WLD BE UNDESCRIBABLE..THEY BETTER BEGIN NOW TO SOUGHT DOIN THE RIGHT THING. THIS FARCE ILL-DISPLACED OIL UNITY FOR GREED AND ECONOMIC GAINS AT THE EXPENSE OF HUMAN LIVES IS NOT SPELLING WELL FOR THEIR POSITION.. SOMETHING MUST BEEN DONE FAST, N SOMEBODY GONNA DO IT....
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BiafranJesus: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Seetto:

And Christians celebrated and rejoice over the killings of harmless Palestinians by heavily armed Israelite soldiers, a broad day robbery forcefully occupying peoples land because one scripture u believe in , contrary to other peoples believe that u re promised the land, may be that is your own opinion and if that's how u want to take it, let it be with u, we must be very careful the way we incite hatred speech, it will not favour u and I, u have no proof who are the perpetrators and don't forget zamfara and birnin gwari , Muslim inhabitant is not left out of this.

Islamic demon.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by garrimallam: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ur father and ur ancestors are the real pigs. Ungrateful parasite!!! Ur days are numbered continue ur madness.
quote author=Terminator1234g post=68955276]I hope ffk the slowpoke is happy now, for he has already hoodwinked the international community into thinking this is about ethnic cleansing and killing Christians.

The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy evil mad pigs of Biafra and PDP will not go unpunished. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by seanmozilla: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Terminator1234g:

This one is just STUPID. Didinrin

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Seetto: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranJesus:

Islamic demon.
Oh now I c ur moniker, u should have never mention me..

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Terminator1234g: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
garrimallam:
Ur father and ur ancestors are the real pigs. Ungrateful parasite!!! Ur days are numbered continue ur madness.
quote author=Terminator1234g post=68955276]I hope ffk the slowpoke is happy now, for he has already hoodwinked the international community into thinking this is about ethnic cleansing and killing Christians.

ok
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BiafranJesus: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Seetto:

Oh now I c ur moniker, u should have never mention me..

Islamic Demon. The name Biafra torments your soul. Demon.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Ojiofor: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Trexnemesis:

No moderate northerner, except christian ones.

We had people like Shagari and Yaradua who were considered as moderate muslims northerners.
Except Hell rufai any other northerner is acceptable.
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by itu404(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Those fanning the embers of war should know that when it comes it will melt the rocks and dry up the lagoon. since you guys don't want to learn from Syria and Yemen. There are trollers here and all they do is to spread hate, spew curses and abuse the present government. offices are abused, personalities are thrashed like they are petty thieves. those who want the nation to disintegrate are now using falsehood and fakes news to carry out tier propaganda and only the wary knows this. A peace maker must be found to be neutral. not these crops of loquacious religious preachers.like their buildings will not be touched when it starts. we are all living witnesses of how this Kanu of a man came on the scene an embodiment of reckless and abusive language.today, he is either hiding or dead before the whistle was even sounded.please let us all be guided and seems to pursue peace in our writings and contributions, likes and thump ups. God bless NIGERIA
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by jolyment: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Balyz:
So in your mind the life of a Christian is more sacred than that of a Muslim?

I guess you did not understand the statements.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BiafranJesus: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
The only safe muslim is a dead one.
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by jamesharryson(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Terminator1234g post=68955276]I hope ffk the slowpoke is happy now, for he has already hoodwinked the international community into thinking this is about ethnic cleansing and killing Christians.

The jobless aggressive idiotic lazy evil mad pigs of Biafra and PDP will not go unpunished. [/quote

Thunder fire u there for this rubbish comment alone. Are u blind? Are u not in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
FINALLY..... GOOD RIDDANCE TO A STUPID NONSENSE ON THE WAY!

THE DEMONIC NOMAD & COHORTS ARE ABOUT TO MEET THEIR WATRTLOO!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by BiafranJesus: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Uguruzik(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good move
Re: Plateau Killings: We Will Not Allow Another Rwanda Genocide – UK House Of Lords by Cloud007: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
its not a genocide issue. These guys kill any body they see, no matter the tribe or religion.

Its unfortunate our political and religious leaders are misinterpreting it.

this one is trying to explain killings away. People are getting killed everyday in the nigeria cos they are either from the south or Christan. Your loved ones are not dead yet na. Hummm... It seems you want to be unfortunate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Edoho: VP Yemi Osinbajo Is A Disappointment / Supreme Court Warns Buhari: Stop! Using Public Funds To Defend Yourself In Court / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.