Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. (1139 Views)

Despite Cbn’s BVN Policy, Mompha Successfully Operated 51 Fraudulent Bank Accoun / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image) / How To Reverse A Failed Transaction From A Nigerian Bank In Less Than 30 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Baronnaire: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2018
FCMB customers are by this post warned to always take note of their account balance prior to any transaction be it credit or debit as the bank has deviced means of over deducting and defrauding unsuspecting customers.

My ordeal has been a recurring act of double deduction by the bank for my loan repayment, and on countless occasions they have reversed the excess deduction when I identify the fraud.

I always take a screenshot of my balance via the mobile app prior to any financial transactions and on several occasions caught them over-deducting. When confronted with the evidence (screenshots) they feign system error and reverse the money.

The incident has happened once again and as usual I have sreenshots to expose the fraud.

I have mailed them with my evidence and they are yet to respond. Twitter handler responded after nearly 30mins asking my to write to customer service.

I call customer service line and the machine is telling me to wait for 27mins as if it's toll free.

I wish to advice you to stay away from FCMB if you plan on opening an account with them and close your account if already in their trap.

That's why they post inordinate profits to woo investors. ROBBING PETER TO PAY PAUL...

Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Baronnaire: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
Mods please push to front page to save Nigerians
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by sholatech(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Fcmb & their different painful loan conditions & treatments. Abeg, is that one a bank??
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by CoolFreeday(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2018
That's bad.
Re: FCMB Seems To Be The Most Fraudulent Bank In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2018
Expose them on all social.media channels

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Made In Nigeria Palm Slippers And Sandals (wholesale) / Sexyleamon, I Was Banned Yesterday Because Of You,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.