Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos (37631 Views)

2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

For your mind to go gay matter
You be one of them
Guy if you nor get child water for house go and buy or do you need money for it Your gf must be trying oooooooo..... I can't deal with a guy like this...na 2 dey lock you inside room
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

Guy if you nor get child water for house go and buy or do you need money for it Your gf must be trying oooooooo..... I can't deal with a guy like this...na 2 dey lock you inside room

Come and lock me na

Bush meat
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Come and lock me na

Bush meat
I gave up on...get help ASAP
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

I gave up on...get help ASAP

Girls like you only good for take away restaurant

House wife:f9
House girl:f9
House help:f9
House gate girl:f9
House bedroom:ffffffffffffffffffff9999999999999
cool
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Girls like you only good for take away restaurant

House wife:f9
House girl:f9
House help:f9
House gate girl:f9
House bedroom:ffffffffffffffffffff9999999999999
cool

Eyah sorry guy..take heart
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

Eyah sorry guy..take heart

Which heart ? The one you don broke already
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Which heart ? The one you don broke already
Bros abeg wetin I collect from your hand now

1 Like

Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

Bros abeg wetin I collect from your hand now

My tenant money bring am
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

My tenant money bring am
Send your bank details
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

Send your bank details

The time you collect the money na bank details them send you
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by famiebee(f): 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

The time you collect the money na bank details them send you
Only you can tell
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
famiebee:

Only you can tell

i get one land to sell for PH
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Itzonlyme(f): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

Those ladies are ugly. And if Toyin Abraham is mistakenly reading this, please go and die. Your worworness is out of this world.

Like peak milk, it is in you
Hmm see bitterness! Accept her cos she didn't create herself n likewise u..#fact
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Funkybabee(f): 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
Beautiful
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by specialson11: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Bro i understand your pain try and hustle hard

Beans head

You made my day... Can't stop laffn at your comment
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
specialson11:

You made my day... Can't stop laffn at your comment

Oya collect one slap for my care come back and ask for more spend it for no reason
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Oyewaleadeyinka(m): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
Wow lovely one
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Sirfemi77(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
DonDemu:
All I can see are male and female ashawos. Useless set of immoral beings called entertainers. Satan baptize all of you there
take a chill pill bro
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by specialson11: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Diso60090:

Oya collect one slap for my care come back and ask for more spend it for no reason

Bros you too nice. Keep am in a chiller for the perfect glutton. grin
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
specialson11:

Bros you too nice. Keep am in a chiller for the perfect glutton. grin

Bro send me some nice things

Next week i need am
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by eedrissa(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

Those ladies are ugly. And if Toyin Abraham is mistakenly reading this, please go and die. Your worworness is out of this world.

Like peak milk, it is in you
ur brother crush...
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by ablechild: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
U are just bad quote author=dangotesmummy post=68966092]I guess it's for a movie

I trust my toyin Abraham. My kind of girl. Very free spirited, hilarious and free. No unnecessary fronting and forming

As for sisi toke. Always too self conscious and uptight. Not free at all and Inwardly paranoid thinking her wig might fall off, her lipstick can stain or all that.

As for toyin. My day 1 babe anytime. Give me toyin Abraham. Her childlike friendliness and outspoken nature is second to none wink

Toke keep forming like you don't sheet, fok,eat or sleep. wink
Then ogbonna I'm suspecting your sexual orientation wink
You strike me as a bi wink

Penis and poosy grinder wink

Tuface generous distributor wink

Hanty Hannie are you still stalking Broda idibia hop and Dan or you've accepted your fate that you have married a community deek wink[/quote]
Re: 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos by dangotesmummy: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
ablechild:
U are just bad quote author=dangotesmummy post=68966092]I guess it's for a movie

I trust my toyin Abraham. My kind of girl. Very free spirited, hilarious and free. No unnecessary fronting and forming

As for sisi toke. Always too self conscious and uptight. Not free at all and Inwardly paranoid thinking her wig might fall off, her lipstick can stain or all that.

As for toyin. My day 1 babe anytime. Give me toyin Abraham. Her childlike friendliness and outspoken nature is second to none wink

Toke keep forming like you don't sheet, fok,eat or sleep. wink
Then ogbonna I'm suspecting your sexual orientation wink
You strike me as a bi wink

Penis and poosy grinder wink

Tuface generous distributor wink

Hanty Hannie are you still stalking Broda idibia hop and Dan or you've accepted your fate that you have married a community deek wink
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Feather Dress: "Borrow Pose" Fans React / Tonia O Roberts Releases Sultry Christmas Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.