Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (27845 Views)

"Obidient" Apron Shared To Market Women In Kwara State - Photos / Anambra Election: ₦400 & A Can Of Malt Shared To Electorates (Video, Photos) / FG To SERAP: We Have No Records Of How Recovered Abacha Loots Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by aklion: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
The way most of una de reply this post baffles mi like una no de this country. Wetin senator sani yarn that is simply the truth. In as much say poor nigerians need this bar, it will never get to the poor masses no matter the agreement made. This is nigeria incase una no sabi.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68966070:

We will give you for free, trust us!
We understand your wailing condition.
Bring your bae along, if you are lucky to have one.
We gat you coverwink

Come along to where? Your office no get address??
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by VincentOkojie(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
instead for them to use the money in the power sector let's have 24hrs light.. instead they are looking for other ways to embezzle the money
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Lagos4me: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The money is $350million, we are 180 million. Why not share it $1million for everybody. Change go even remain grin
Sense will not kee me

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by tiredoflife(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2018
CoolFreeday:
is there anyone they will not question?

They forgot that these guys gave conditions for releasing the money to Nigeria.

Provided it get to ordinary Nigerians and not politicians, I'm okay

Yes they did
It was a bad agreement
How can u hold stolen goods
And tell me how to use what was stolen from me

But u agreed cos to u its political gain for u if they receive money and say its from ur party

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Lagos4me: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The money is $350million, we are 180 million. Why not share it $1million for everybody. Change go even remain grin
Sense will not kee me

And is one parent that sent this educated al-majiri to school?
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by namenamename: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
the way these ops de take write news u go fear,ahn ahn c as i don de shepe for the man before i read the article, ahn ahn
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by youngsahito(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
like for sani share for buhari
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Mucheer(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
MayhorE:
So Nigeria's poorest citizens have bank account? Wake up NIGERIANS.

GET YOUR #PVC
I Wonder ooo! who neva see money take chop, na im go get account?
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Sense will not kee me

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Lol!
My guy, don't mind the people bashing you.
Most of them do think like that in the past.
Hugs
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
deantimes:
Sani made a point.

Yeah, until I remembered how much he confessed he is receiving every month and quarterly.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by watchindelta(m): 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
If they.invest that money for Nigeria light atleast darkness go reduce. Sharing that money is bullshit. All nigeria leaders no jst get sense n vision. angry instead to go front they prefer backward. They jst hate to solve real problem.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Konskott(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
It should be shared to senators to do constituency contracts. Bighead enemy of the poor.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Alanine1123: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
drakeli:
Why can’t we give the money to countries like Japan to help us build a new electricity generating outfit for guaranteed 24 hours electricity supply in Nigeria and abandon this outdated kainji dam thing.

If sense don't kill you nothing will kill you again.
But unfortunately this Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by BiafranJesus: 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s] trash trash trash stop sharing poison
Pity this lady abi na guy na. grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Mitchell7(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
MayhorE:
So Nigeria's poorest citizens have bank account? Wake up NIGERIANS.

GET YOUR #PVC

Fact spotted
We need to ask this question
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by charlsecy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Sense will not kee me
That means there are only 350 Nigerians
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Funkybabee(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Oloriburuku ara won

That is how they are going to keep saying till you will hear that they have share it finish!!

Make them no do werey shaa make them give me my share to start one kekere business!!!

Stupid people with low IQ
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mr Sanni you are very right because the same people in government will steal all the money again through giving all the names of their family.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
deantimes:

Source: https://www.headlineng.com/why-recovered-abacha-loot-should-not-be-shared-to-poor-nigerians-shehu-sani/
Hipocryte. The Former Abacha Loot that was invested in power was shared among the Senators . Is it not the same Market that a Senator earning SALARY OF 13.5million will go with a poor man, not to talk of Unemployed yoots. What will they be able to buy compared to our LEGISLOOTERS

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by famayo: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
What yardstick would be used to identify and document "poor Nigerians". (A country without accurate and genuine population database -) . So poor Nigerians without bank accounts, internet access or awareness will upload their info via the created website. "Awon ole". Who is deceiving who
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Harold4lyf(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Sense will not kee me
its mumu dat will kee u
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Harold4lyf(m): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Sense will not kee me
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by toye440: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
I was made to understand this government wants to share Abachas loot to d poor, and am like r u serious. pls we r not fools abeg d money is $350 million and as at today we r 180million in number, if truly they r sincere y not share or let it go round and u can keep d change. Stop fooling urself pls we go school we no borrow certificate. There is no wre on earth were money is shared to the poor, bye d way who is not poor at d moment, they hv so pauperized the Nigerian populace and as it stands today Nigeria hv d highest poverty rate, pls tell me who doesn't need the succor from this loot. Pls in case u lack d wherewithal to run this country there is no shame in seeking for help or direction. Pls use this money to fund capital projects that would benefit everyone e.g. roads, bullet trains, power e.tc. Pls u can as well use d money to import agricultural produce or inputs and sell at a subsidized rate. Pls lets b honest for once.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by TruthinAction: 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Even if it gets to the poorest people, it will not change their poverty situation. 5,000 monthly can never change ones poverty status. Its purchasing power is little. No matter how prudent you are, that money even for a bachelor may not last more than 5 days.
Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nigerians will Be more grateful if they can use the money for the following options;

1. Solve the security challenges facing us.
2. Fix the light issue. We need light 247
3. Set up industries to create jobs for the unemployed.
4. Build housing estates that are easily affordable by the low income earners.
5. Subsidize education such that it can be free up the secondary school level.

I think any of these option is far better than their present plans. Why disburse funds that will not add value to the lives of people?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians by Olanipereku(f): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68968423:

My guy, don't mind the people bashing you.
Most of them do think like that in the past.
Hugs
[/s]
just like you don't have a second taught feeding people with concoction angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Shall Expose Sanwo-olu Very Soon – PDP / Buratai: Late Attahiru Was On The Verge Of Making Nigeria Proud / Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.