Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) (986 Views)

Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) / EndSARS: I Was Beaten & Arrested By SARS – Beverly Osu (Photos) / Illbliss Harassed By SARS Searching For Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by MrGist: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
GistMore.com

The special anti-robbery squad (SARS) has gained a reputation for harassing Nigerians, and celebrities are no exception.

Charles Okocha

Rapper and actor, Charles Okocha was spotted alongside his popular hypeman in a video clip facing off some SARS operatives, as they were dragging raising voices at each other searioulsy.

One of the SARS officer says him will shoot him and Charles Okocha replied him, 'what kind of statement is that'. The hypeman also claims that he retaliated after he was slapped by an officer.

Mayorkun

The antics of SARS operatives have been on the lips of many Nigerians in recent time. Victims and non-victims of the police division have continued to raise their voices on social media, hoping for government intervention.

On Thursday, DMW star Mayorkun reportedly had his interview with Dotun of Cool FM disrupted.

Mayorkun tweeted about his encounter, saying: “Good morning, may you not be harassed by SARS today in Jesus name.”

Jaywon

Arguably the most high profile incident was the birthday party of Jaywon which was disrupted by SARS operatives.

In a viral video shot in the Lekki area of Lagos, the operatives can be seen causing a scene.

DJ Obi

In a more intense encounter, <strong>DJ Obi </strong>on Thursday shared a video of his vehicle on his Instagram Story, saying: “SARS just shot at my tire.

“If I didn’t have to travel for work, today would be the day I publicly burn my Nigerian passport.

“My fellow Nigerians we are doomed.”

Do2dtun

The incident took place a few weeks after Dotun had shared his tale of being harassed over the colour of his hair.

“SARS kuku catch me finally cos of my hair,” he said in a Twitter post.

“My ID saved me. It was so funny. They were so convinced they’ve caught a yahoo boy.”

GIST BY GISTMORE

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/list-nigerian-celebrities-recently-harassed-police-sars-photos
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by MrGist: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
See more photos here>>> http://www.gistmore.com/list-nigerian-celebrities-recently-harassed-police-sars-photos

Dr. Sid

Dr. Sid was harassed by SARS officials along Freedom way, Lekki phase 1 today after they mistook him for a yahoo boy.

According to reports, Dr. Sid was in a car with Reekado Banks and Ksolo when they were stopped by SARS officials. Their car was searched and when the officials found nothing incriminating, they seized his phone.

The SARS officials later released him after they realized that he is a celebrity.

Reekado Banks

Likewise, Reekado Banks recently gave an account of his encounter with SARS operatives whom he said pointed guns at him but calmed down when they realised he was a celebrity.

Sarz

The only man who bears sarz name and got stopped by another sars lol. Even though Nigerian youths have insisted that the IG of Police #EndSARS, there’s definitely One Sarz that nobody wants to “End” and its Nigerian record producer and musician, Sarz on the beat.

However, the Producer, Sarz also had an encounter with SARS of the Nigeria Police.

He took to his Twitter to narrate how he was stopped, interrogated and finally allowed to go, but not without parting with something.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by MrGist: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2018
#STOPSARS
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2018
BUHARI, SARS AND FULANI = THE MOST HATED IN NIGERIA.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by 21savages: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2018
#Endsars will only be serious wen they attack the president convoy nd say they tot it was charley boy.
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by Olanipereku(f): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
post=68956396:
#STOPSARS
[/s]
so you can murder Nigerians through concoction barbecue grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2018
shocked

SARS is a set of notorious,lethal set of people disguised as a legal non-uniform force

_Especially if you aren't into something legal, You are traveling don't do dreadlocks,don't wear a fashionable, colourful set of attire, dont even go with your vehicle, don't carry your laptop around, or else you wanna experience 'moments of disasters
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nawa
Re: List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) by GistersNG: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice- Actress, Debbie Shokoya Blows Hot / The Untold Truth About Davido NYSC Programme / HOT MIXTAPE: Dj Femteezy - Gbera Sodi Part 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.