Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) (577 Views)

"Your Thick Thighs Save Lives"- Bbnaija Rico Tells Anita Joseph / List Of Nigerian Celebrities Recently Harassed By SARS (photos) / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Ex Big Brother Reality star, Patrick Fakoya also known as Rico Swavey took to his IG to recount his experience in the hands of the Special Aniti Robbery Squard (SARS).

He narrated how SARS operatives attacked himself and his P.A, beating him up until his eyes started bleeding blood.

He stated that his P.A died in his sleep, apparently due to the severe beating he got from the SARS operatives.

July last year I and my P.A was attacked by Sars ...... they beat him up so bad his eyes were bleeding blood.

He died in his sleep months later.
R.IP mulla" �
#EndSARSBrutality #endSWATS

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/10/ex-bbnaija-rico-recounts-his-experience-in-the-hands-of-sars-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2020
Chimoooooo,this is Total Evil.....Don't worry we the Youths of Nigeria will absolutely get Justice for him...My GOD he died?This is Bad.

#KillSarsBeforeTheyKillYou
#RevolutionNow

1 Like

Re: Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) by chatinent: 10:32am On Oct 17, 2020
I noticed he was black like 11pm before but is now bright as 1 o'clock.

Except that picture is the P.A’s.

Anyways, man's government has failed woefully.
Re: Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Rip to him, but this dude fresh.

But I love my dark, tall, handsome grin

EndSars
Endswat
Endbuhari
Re: Ex BBNaija, Rico Recounts His Experience In The Hands Of SARS (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2020
chatinent:
I noticed he was black like 11pm before but is now bright as 1 o'clock.

Except that picture is the P.A’s.

Anyways, man's government has failed woefully.

July last year I and my P.A was attacked by Sars ...... they beat him up so bad his eyes were bleeding blood.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Confess Adultery- Wife / Femi Branch Finally Expose All Desmond Elliott Dirty Secret / Most Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Shares New Lovely Makeup Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.