Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Aboki Man's Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Aboki Man's Business (704 Views)

Naira Plunges To N575 To A Dollar Two Days After Aboki FX Update Suspension / How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Aboki Man's Business by 1stargeneral: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
BREAKING_NEWS
They are now in lagos state oooo! This happened in someone's Estate this morning in ipaja. A lady called an Aboki as we all call them, a shoe maker to help fix her slippers.

She allowed him stay in their compound, while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing.
When he was fixing her slippers, he added
something under before stitching it back. Luckily for the Lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the ABOKI without his knowledge. When he was through, he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK.

Her landlord shouted from upstairs 'no oh,
don't put your leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs; forced the Aboki to put his leg in the slippers, the Aboki refused. Then he alerted neighbours. So, they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers.

Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened??

Hmmmmmmmm !!!!!

The slippers cut... He did not sew it well...������
Come and beat me, I am in my house....

==================≠================= =======================

In other news. I develop Android Mobile Apps for website. If you have a website, you may need to get an Android Mobile App for it. As an admin of your website, you can edit your website in the app. Works with all website and even Wordpress..

If you want an Android Mobile App for your Website, you can contact me on 07087628694

Thank you and have a beautiful day ahead.

Re: The Aboki Man's Business by palinco: 1:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
1stargeneral I have paid you N17,000 for $50 Payoneer Since 10.43a.m. today I told you it is urgent. Now 1.30 pm you have not sent my Payoneer. And you have since stopped replying. I dont want to believe you are a scammer. Please, send my Payoneer money Now.

I made payment into your account:
Agwu Chinyere Gift, GT Bank 0259451009. Your phone number : +2348083022623.

Re: The Aboki Man's Business by 1stargeneral: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
palinco:
1stargeneral I have paid you N17,000 for $50 Payoneer Since 10.43a.m. today I told you it is urgent. Now 1.30 pm you have not sent my Payoneer. And you have since stopped replying. I dont want to believe you are a scammer. Please, send my Payoneer money Now.

I made payment into your account:
Agwu Chinyere Gift, GT Bank 0259451009. Your phone number : +2348083022623.

Mr. Palinco. Like I told you over the call, I give you 48hrs to prove that I am the one failing which, you must apologize on all the thread you have defamed me. If you do not do any of those, I want to let you know I don't bluff. I do what I want to do even if it takes me 1yr. Please get the best lawyer you can. Start on time while it is still fresh.

(1) (Reply)

Rose Quartz Gemstone For Sale / *REASONS TO USE COCONUT OIL EVERY DAY* / Union bbb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.