Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria (1204 Views)

Biz Integrity... You Are Not In Port Harcourt But Need A Middle Man, I Am Here!! / A Nigerian Man's Business In South Africa In Pictures / Please Help!! I Want To Start A Car Sales Agent (middle Man) Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 5:30am On Apr 10, 2021
A middleman is a broker to a process or transaction.

A middleman is a go-between to a process or transaction.

A middleman is an intermediary to a process or transaction.
An intermediary will earn a fee or commission in return for services rendered in matching buyers and sellers.

Many industries and business sectors utilize middlemen, from trade and commerce to wholesalers to stockbrokers.

The middle man business involves selling anything and everything.

Helping anyone to buy and sell things legally.

Many people are looking for such people who can link them up with best deals and offers.
Your role as a middle man will be to look for all kinds of best deals, best goods, best services.

Such that when anyone around you need such they can get to call you.

If you are in Lagos for example, the traffic is crazy and some top shots will be willing to send you on an errand while they face other things.
What am telling you now is a job.
What am telling you now is a big business and it’s a company.
It all depends on how you take it
If people see the seriousness in you they can trust you with many offers.
If you keep being true you will get recommendations that will transform your life and destiny.
Drop you questions, observations and comments in the comment section below.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more.
Bye for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7hDow4ISs0
Re: How To Make Money From The Middle Man Business In Nigeria by Autoclem: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2022
I love this post This is a wonderful idea.How can i reach you sir for one or two questions?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Private Investigator / Where Can I Get Funding For My Sme "ice Block Making Business" / Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.