Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) (28883 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by zoba88: 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
As shared by Lbrahim.....

'This are the kind of people disguise as police men and herdsmen killing and destroying properties in plateau state, aftermath Fulani's will be the ones taken all kind of blames, he was caught this morning at building material opposite air force military school wearing police uniform, l think some tribe in plateau state have mission that has not been accomplished trying to use herdsmen / farmers to coverup their dirty mission, which they will not succeed by god grace'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fake-policeman-caught-beaten-today-in.html?m=1

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
lol

that beating eeeeh... look at his eyes.. lolzzzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
See him head like kola nut grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
If you're familiar with Plateau and Kaduna States, this is a norm among the youths. Young people dress up/impersonate men of the NPF and NA in other to raid drug dealers for their selfish gain of getting 'high'. He might have been on that mission. This has nothing to do with fulani herdsmen. I guess even the security men in the picture would understand his intentions. That's how bad the drugs crisis has gotten in those areas.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 30, 2018

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Omeokachie: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
I particularly like his Gucci shoe.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by uba1991: 2:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
oya pigs come and blame buhari.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

'This are the kind of people disguise as police men and herdsmen killing and destroying properties in plateau state, aftermath Fulani's will be the ones taken all kind of blames, he was caught this morning at building material opposite air force military school wearing police uniform, l think some tribe in plateau state have mission that has not been accomplished trying to use herdsmen / farmers to coverup their dirty mission, which they will not succeed by god grace'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fake-policeman-caught-beaten-today-in.html?m=1
look at this Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. let me tell you something, Do you know that you're a mistake to humanity?

9 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. This fake police officer is a testament to the fact that impostors have invaded the middle belt to kill innocent people but instead of diligent investigation Christians will be quick to blame Muslims. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. We Christians are truly the problems in this country
shallow minded mumu

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by b3llo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good action from the Citizenry.

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Anasko(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Truth and Justice shall prevail !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
Na dem
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
I think the op is a Fulani man and he is trying to absolve Fulani herdsmen from the killings in the north even when miyethi Allah,igp idris Ibrahim,COAS buratai and minister of defence Dan Ali have all supported and attributed the killings by Fulani herdsmen to the ban on open grazing by some northern state governors.Especially in the north central.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Princesaha: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. This fake police officer is a testament to the fact that impostors have invaded the middle belt to kill innocent people but instead of diligent investigation Christians will be quick to blame Muslims. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the
interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. We Christians are truly the problems in this country
Who is this Islamic bigot claiming Christian in a faceless forum? You do not need to tell us that you are a born again OK. Just face your Hausa/Fulani brothers up north. The day of reckoning is coming. Just chill and relax. You all will understand what an organised violence means by that time.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Donald95(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Op is a Fulani Terrorist trying to cover Fulani shit with clean handkerchief

6 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by mickykhe(m): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Good for him
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=Omeokachie post=68960471]I particularly like his Gucci shoe.[/quote

grin grin....me too
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by bustykasa(f): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Nawaoooh
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by zicoraads: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. This fake police officer is a testament to the fact that impostors have invaded the middle belt to kill innocent people but instead of diligent investigation Christians will be quick to blame Muslims. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. We Christians are truly the problems in this country
Useless impostor!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

Are u not tired of this nonsense comment
U ve said dis on every post

If u are born again we will know
Don't tell us

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Maket: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
They better search for more of them before they will take JOS by surprise like what happened in September 2001.
Building materials (today is their market day) close to Dadinkowa is already in the town. They've should search for more in BUKURU and JOS NORTH(esp terminus)
Let's be PROACTIVE in dealing with the situation at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

Na who burst the guyman head

Efcc
Das
Dss
Dstv
Come and see ooh come ma seee

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
the shoe and sock thocheesy
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy will soon become our new transmission IG soon

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by pally123: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
The guy shoe no be here o
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2018
mickykhe:
Good for him
u see cain wey that person hold so
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
EweduAfonja:
lol

that beating eeeeh... look at his eyes.. lolzzzz
u see the cain wey that person hold so
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by jikjimmy: 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
Go and sit down. An imposter like you.
You are not a Christian let alone being a born again.

14 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by olatade(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
that shoe gave him out as a fake police officer

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by no1madman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hahahaha!

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by darqly(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

MURIC? grin Ishaq doesn't even fight for Islam. What's their stance on the shiite brouhaha? But if it's hijab now....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.