Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) (28895 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / RSS Arrests Fake Policeman In Lagos Plying On An Illegal Route & Against Traffic / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fake country
Fake citizens
Fake products
Fake promises
Fake Fake Fake.

I no blame some unscrupulous mannered and insidious spurious old Fools that call themselves our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. This fake police officer is a testament to the fact that impostors have invaded the middle belt to kill innocent people but instead of diligent investigation Christians will be quick to blame Muslims. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. We Christians are truly the problems in this country

Were re ni e.

This is the second time i will be seeing you typing this trash, well i dont blame some ignorant being like you since you never lost your love ones, omo ale

even after fulani have come out openly to claim the responsibility of the attack this Judas is still in doubt.

So you are saying that the people that are been attacked didn't know those who attack them right?

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by motionz: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
This is the reason why as Christians we need to be detribalized and devoid of hate. Even though I'm a born again Christian, the hatred Christians have for Muslims cum Fulanis is the reason why they blame every killing in plateau and middle belt on fulani herdsmen. This fake police officer is a testament to the fact that impostors have invaded the middle belt to kill innocent people but instead of diligent investigation Christians will be quick to blame Muslims. This is why i like organizations like MURIC always fighting for the interest of Muslims while we Christians have no one but the greedy politicized CAN. We Christians are truly the problems in this country
See this christian hater,son of usman dan fodio.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Hadone(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
fabianjay101:
look at this Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.. let me tell you something, Do you know that you're a mistake to humanity?
He's only a fool that's if he is as you called him. But you simply proved yourself as a WILD ANIMAL. He supported his points with good examples while you as a terrorist, religious fanatic and bloody tribalist who always appreciate bad news and blood shed can do NOTHING but only good to render abuses. Sorry for your unfortunate life undecided undecided
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by thayora: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN SO STOP THAT "WE" CHRISTIAN STUFF WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE..STOP FORMING WHAT YOU ARE NOT "UNCIRCUMCISED PHILISTINE". FOR THE REST OF YOU TRYING TO LABEL THIS IMPERSONATOR AS ONE OF THE KILLERS HERDERS YOU ARE CONFUSED OR A DELIBRATE ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE GULLIBLE PEOPLE AND DIVERT ATTENTION TO THE WRONG SIDE.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:
As shared by Lbrahim.....

'This are the kind of people disguise as police men and herdsmen killing and destroying properties in plateau state, aftermath Fulani's will be the ones taken all kind of blames, he was caught this morning at building material opposite air force military school wearing police uniform, l think some tribe in plateau state have mission that has not been accomplished trying to use herdsmen / farmers to coverup their dirty mission, which they will not succeed by god grace'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fake-policeman-caught-beaten-today-in.html?m=1
BELIEVE THIS THEN YOU CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING. THIS IS DONE TO SWAY PUBLIC OPINION. TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM FULANI MURDEROUS HERDSMEN AND POLICE INFFECTINESS. ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. NG
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
They only touched up his face small and he's already bleeding and sweating profusely. If they now hang tyre on his neck nko? tongue
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Afonja007: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
how is one dressing like police to extort money from people is the same with fulani killing farmers biko so all the villages fulani people occupied after killing the indigines both in benue and plateau state is allso fake news Abi? Miyetti Allah group say there will be no peace unless governent share all lands in Nigeria and give them their own share and you telling us cock and Bull story ,buhari tried cow colony he fail he came up with grazing route that one failed too then now cattle ranches for herdsmen that one will fail too in the south ,

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by objobj: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
givan:
If you're familiar with Plateau and Kaduna States, this is a norm among the youths. Young people dress up/impersonate men of the NPF and NA in other to raid drug dealers for their selfish gain of getting 'high'. He might have been on that mission. This has nothing to do with fulani herdsmen. I guess even the security men in the picture would understand his intentions. That's how bad the drugs crisis has gotten in those areas.

Mr Man f☆ck you with your opinion.
As a Nigerian who know much about this kind if menace, how many times have you brought it to fore? Report to authority, or broadcasts it? In the midst of issue U are saying trash. What has been ur contribution for a bad behaviour as a citizen.

Gerroff
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by CDCEO001: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
How those it relates to fulani killings. Lbrahim is probably a fulani and doesn't want to believe the fulani attacks.
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by KitchenGadgets: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

'This are the kind of people disguise as police men and herdsmen killing and destroying properties in plateau state, aftermath Fulani's will be the ones taken all kind of blames, he was caught this morning at building material opposite air force military school wearing police uniform, l think some tribe in plateau state have mission that has not been accomplished trying to use herdsmen / farmers to coverup their dirty mission, which they will not succeed by god grace'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/fake-policeman-caught-beaten-today-in.html?m=1

what kind of nonsense post did you make, you would have sounded less stupid if you actually used your barin properly when making such a dirty post.

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by KitchenGadgets: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

this your BMC part time job dey sweet you enter brain.
ona eme gi isi mgbaka, lol.
hustle must pay my brother as buhari don make things bad like this.
but erh, your own poverty carry weight so tey e make you no come get small sense and conscience again. what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by LIVEBYTRUTH: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

You are very sluggish in reasoning, do you want to blame the killings in the Christian areas in the North on the Christians? you just wrote your comments before thinking, next time try to think before commenting ok. You are not a born again anything . There is no difference between you and the fulani herdsmen. You are the main problem of this country and not the Christians .

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Jimmy231: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

you be big fool what does this has to do with the Fulani. Idiot
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Obansy112(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
fabianjay101:
shallow minded mumu
must u insult to pass ur message??
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Princesaha:

Who is this Islamic bigot claiming Christian in a faceless forum? You do not need to tell us that you are a born again OK. Just face your Hausa/Fulani brothers up north. The day of reckoning is coming. Just chill and relax. You all will understand what an organised violence means by that time.

Chestbeater, if them say hey now you no go see am again...

NEVER and NEVER use a fire for fire aporoach with those fulani animals, they are like their cattles and their lives means nothing to them. We only need a technical approach to deal with them not your chidish violence approach.
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Maket: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
I am not among the type of your Christian that is s Muslim.
Your last sentence summarizes who you are.

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:
Preach on, you are a true Christian.i haven't seen one since last year until now .i hope you can borrow oyedepo of winners small sense, and pls collect your thing back.

See the hatred towards you by these zombies,who doesn't see beyond nose.
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

see him shoe like shovel

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Coming from Lbrahim grin Idonblivit tell us the real one
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by abdulrazak07(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
zoba88:

Am sure he must have killed a police officer to get the uniform.

Buhari haters might say buhari push/ encourage him to do such now
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by michazy(m): 11:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
GoTV:

I never knew one can still be this STUPID in this century, it's only the maggot and laggards that are using smart phones but not smart that would see an iota of truth in all the rubbish you always type.

On June 28, 2018 by 10:58am, you commented on Kemi Olunloyo thread "islam will dominate your Nigeria one day, all infidel would be converted" when you have said this, why do you still go ahead confusing people that you are a born again.

You are the true definition of your religion, Which is CONFUSION, why do you always type claiming you are a STUPID BORN AGAIN when you are in darkness? I pray the Pauline Prayers in Ephesians 1:17-18, Colossians 1:9 for you. That your eyes being enlightened.

I HEREBY CALL THE ATTENTION OF THE ADMIN HERE TO CAUTION "GOTV" TO STOP CONFUSING NAIRALANDERS!!!

I TELL YOU TODAY, JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; NO MAN GO TO THE FATHER BUT THROUGH HIM. JOHN 14:6.
JESUS ONLY CAN SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Midedaramola(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Clear road! Work in progress. #villagecommitee
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by shitholenation: 2:53am On Jul 01, 2018
GoTV:
will you close that your smiling mouth,you are comparing CAN with Demonic MURIC,you think christians hate muslims?check the history of This Zoo and see to yourself how muslims have been killing Christian right from the time this Zoo became a contraption (Nigetia)

1 Like

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2018
GoTV:
as u d sound like this abi u want make Seun make u a shareholder on Nairaland uuuhh. Probably u idioot u are a terrorist muslim parade urself as a christian. The truth is, if impersonate yourself as a christian just to make this useless comment be sure there's a grave judgement waiting for you
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
Them catch ham?
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Enamsekara: 7:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Hard times really causing vices.
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by greencard: 8:34am On Jul 01, 2018
GoTV:
we already know whom you are..

Bursted

Son of hate, typical head slammer disguising as a Christain

Beware of this fake bum Gotv hate spreading head slammer
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Torg77: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2018
This girl has HIV and has promised to spread it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Look at his head.

Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by wolfnigga: 11:04am On Jul 01, 2018

Most of the alleged policemen who arrest people are fake ... they will just stop and ask you to settle them
Re: Fake Policeman Caught & Beaten In Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2018
objobj:

Mr Man f☆ck you with your opinion.
As a Nigerian who know much about this kind if menace, how many times have you brought it to fore? Report to authority, or broadcasts it? In the midst of issue U are saying trash. What has been ur contribution for a bad behaviour as a citizen.

Gerroff

This isn't a new trend. Its been around for a while and I'm sure the authorities has gotten a wind of it. Sometimes, they team up with low ranked officials to extort from drug dealers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / After 10yrs Of Practice, Fake Lawyer Arrested In Port Harcourt Court (Video) / NDLEA Busts Another Tramadol Cartel, Seizes Over N5billion Opioids In Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.