Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere (1440 Views)

Any Interested Person For Vmware Study Group In Abuja / Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy / Switching Between Proxy Configuration Made Easy Using Multiproxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere by redem2010: 10:09am On Jun 08, 2010
Hello, i need an advice on this two vendors certifications. Is there any advantage of having pursueing both training and certifications in an authorized training partner.
I have CCNA already and i have commenced CCNP training, vmware was introduced to us and i will like to know if there is an advantage of having the skills on vmware products so as not to embark on training that will not benefit or add value to my IT career.

Also what are the future of both certifications in the IT industry(CCNP & vmware v4)
Re: Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere by DeeOk: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2010
Grab all u can, no knowledge is a waste. cheers wink
Re: Ccnp Routing & Switching Vs Vmware Vsphere by iguita: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
redem2010: Hello, i need an advice on this two vendors certifications. Is there any advantage of having pursueing both training and certifications in an authorized training partner.
I have CCNA already and i have commenced CCNP training, vmware was introduced to us and i will like to know if there is an advantage of having the skills on vmware products so as not to embark on training that will not benefit or add value to my IT career.

Also what are the future of both certifications in the IT industry(CCNP & vmware v4)

Both certifications are very important in the IT/ networking sector. While CCNP will teach you to create networks, VM will teach you to virtualize ie use your existing infrastructure to achieve more. With lots of datacentres springing up in Nigeria, you can't go wrong with those certifications & knowledge of the topic

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Backup Suddenly Got Reduced(4rm 2hrs+ To1hr). / Winners Tv ( Freuency Pls) / How Much Can I Get A Brand New Laptop Wit Win 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.