Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Actors Don’t Make Love On Screen- Eniola Akinwunmi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actors Don’t Make Love On Screen- Eniola Akinwunmi (1260 Views)

Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria" / Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode / Professor Akinwunmi Isola Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actors Don’t Make Love On Screen- Eniola Akinwunmi by splendid22(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
We have seen the likes of Jaiye Kuti, Fathia Balogun ,Biodun Okeowo, Temitope Osoba to know the Yoruba sector of Nollywood is blessed with some beautiful women.

Gone are the days of the drab characters with only stories to tell, now the Yoruba screen is populated by beautiful girls. One of such damsels is Eniola Akinwunmi.

Eniola is a budding actress who has starred in various flicks and gettins et to unveil her movie titled, ‘Iwalola’.
In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the actress said contrary said the sex scenes in movies only imitates reality, adding that actors don’t have sex on screen

“Sex scenes in movies are make-believe. Actors don’t make love on screen.We just create the impression that it is real and that is why it called acting.
The beautiful role interpreter stated that the piece of advice given by some of her older colleagues in the industry keeps her going.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/actors-dont-make-love-screen-eniola-akinwunmi/

(1) (Reply)

Actor, John Dumelo Shares Photo Of Himself Working In His Farm. / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress / Fatoyinbo Vs Dakolo; Their Kids Insulted In School Over Rape Allegations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.