Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress (1259 Views)

Nollywood Child Actress Little Daniella Gives Birth At 16 Out Of Wedlock / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb / Having A Child Out Of Wedlock: Uriel Oputa Seeks Fans' Advice (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Wepostam: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nollywood actress Cynthia Godwin, born Okoronkwo Cynthia Chiamaka, has opened up on how having a kid changed her life.

In an interview Godwin, opened up on the movie industry, BBNaija auditions as well as having a baby out of wedlock.

On how far she can go when interpreting a role, she said;
“I can go really far said the graduate of Mass Communication Imo State University. I have done a movie that I had to go topless to shoot a bathroom scene. I was wearing a short but then the way they shot the movie you would think I was all naked.”

On the BBNaija auditions;
“I was at the auditions but couldn’t get in because of the crowd. I had to run for my life. I was losing breath. When you have a large crowd of people sweating, the smell, the heat, everything was chocking. I couldn’t breathe well. Someone passed out and immediately I saw the guy pass out, I felt I was going to pass out”. Asked if that was the worst experience she’s ever had, she said, “I once had an experience where I almost drowned while swimming so that fear of not being able to breath, whenever I find myself in an environment that’s chocking, I get that kind of attack. But even that wasn’t the worst experience I’ve had. The worst thing that ever happened to me was getting pregnant for the wrong person. I didn’t know I was pregnant until after five months. After I found out, I was scared but happy at the same time.

As much as I wanted my baby daddy to be part of my life at that time I was pregnant, he didn’t want to be in my life. I’d just gained admission into the Uni and he was in his 3rd year. He was young but if he wasn’t too young to get a woman pregnant, then he ought to have been there for me but he wasn’t.

On how the experience has changed her, she said;
Having a child has changed my whole life has a person. If this child hadn’t come I think I would have gone astray. I think I wouldn’t have known my left from my right. But having a child has helped me to be focused. Every year I want to hit a target. So it has helped me in a good way. My child has always been my strength. I work hard, really hard because I know I have a child to take care of.

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/having-a-baby-out-of-wedlock-changed-my-life-nollywood-actress/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Who is this one again?
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by frommee0: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
meobizy:
Who is this one again?
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Onyi22(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
What should I Fry now?
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Gentleziggy(m): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
[center][/center]
meobizy:
Who is this one again?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Gentleziggy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
She is afraid to choke in a crowded place or drown in d water but she was never afraid to part her legs open for a very much younger guy who is also afraid of taking up his paternal responsibilities. Women never cease to amaze me
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Gentleziggy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
meobizy:
Who is this one again?
she must b an upcoming olosho
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by naijaguy1234(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
All this smelling bleaching Ibo actresses , who is this apoche again ?
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin who is this upcoming hoee

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by logtrend52: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2019
grin
Immaculatesnow:
grin who is this upcoming hoee

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by MelaninGold(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Gentleziggy:
She is afraid to choke in a crowded place or drown in d water but she was never afraid to part her legs open for a very much younger guy who is also afraid of taking up his paternal responsibilities. Women never cease to amaze me
next time make use of your brain when commenting..ok
Re: Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock Changed My Life – Nollywood Actress by Gentleziggy(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2019
MelaninGold:
next time make use of your brain when commenting..ok
are u also in her shoes

(1) (Reply)

"I'm On A Motion That Says Quality Hair" - Mercy Says As She Flaunts Sexy Photos / Sir Dee And Tacha Hangout At The Beach (video) / Which Of This Nigerian Nollywood Veteran Would Win A Crying Battle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.