Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver (917 Views)

2 Men Struggle To Carry Plus-Sized Lady On A Bike / Man Gifts Keke To A Bike Rider Who Used To Carry Him Free & On Credit (Photos) / Pics Of Two Nigerians Eating Local Food They Brought Inside A Plane. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by alexhl(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Right after Third Mainland bridge, the car tumbled 3 times so they brought Ambulance to carry his corpse but this is what happened.

According to Modana:

“As I was driving close to bourdillon in Ikoyi Lagos, a car that was driving with full speed was trying to overtake me and one other car, while I was on the fast lane.

He was right in between us, but with the speed he was applying he had to overtake me by all means.

He did, but on doing that he brushed the front of my car slightly, forcing my car to hit the pavement.

On hitting the pavement I was trying to control the car by struggling with the steering.

The next thing, the car start tumbling until the top of the car was facing the ground, even at that it was still sliding On the ground until it stopped

I quickly forced myself out of the car and grabbed my phone.

Few minutes later they called the Ambulance looking for the dead corps of the driver.

But I was sitting down by one corner making calls… I had no stain or injury at all, no broken bones, I was perfect just as I left the home… So the story continues

But after everything I thank God for life."

More photos here: http://www.godofnews.com/they-brought-ambulance-to-carry-his-corpse-but-he-disappointed-them/

Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by alexhl(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
post=68966968:
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are
Way maker
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God
That is who you are........

...there is God in this country regardless
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by bustykasa(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thank God oo
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by decatalyst(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
The miracle worker has done it again!

Hallelujah to the king of kings.

1 Like

Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by Tomoyayi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thank God

When you notice crazy drivers like that just slow down let dem carry der winch go another place, it's better to Arrive late than...

1 Like

Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by alexhl(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lalasticlala This is a miracle
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ambulance is not used to carry corpse
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by alexhl(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
Great thanks giving tomorrow
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by menix(m): 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
dominique:
Ambulance is not used to carry corpse

Yes u re right, in Nigeria it's either Danfo or pick-up van embarassed tongue
Re: They Brought Ambulance To Carry His Corpse But He Disappointed Them - UberDriver by alexhl(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
menix:

Yes u re right, in Nigeria it's either Danfo or pick-up van embarassed tongue

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Larger Planes Adopt This? / The Real New Yoker!!! / The areas Okada And Keke Where Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.