Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People (3673 Views)

Price Of Kerosene Increases To Over ₦800/Litre / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Akwa Ibom Bans Street Traders, Illegal Markets From Uyo Metropolitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Ttipsy(f): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Dont allow yourself be decieved. The real population of the Igbos is been hidden by the Nigerian government
I believe states can conduct and publish the population of its citizens. Anambra can do that. everything must not be FG

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by investnow2013: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Seriously I don't understand this your brother, please waiting him dey smoke or drink I'll like to taste it, my neighbor dey wahala me I want to feel like investnow to sperate his head from neck grin grin
Ahia oma na ele onweya!
Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ttipsy:
wish Onitsha was Anambra's capital

My dear, It's good as its not, if onitsha were anambra's capital then the place would be overcrowded, and there would be very overdependence on one city as both a commercial capital and an administrative.

It'll then become a one-city state like most northern states.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Xander85: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
eagleu:
7 million is more like the population of Onitsha. Never mind the "official" census putting the number at 450,000, and giveing them only 20,000 PVC.
We know the game!

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Almaiga: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Dont allow yourself be decieved. The real population of the Igbos is been hidden by the Nigerian government
Is this the reason you guys are dishing out figures upandan, why will the Government hide your population?

Well, if this figure will make you guys sleep well tonight, I go add 3mill to your figure.
Onitcha is 10million in population. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Xander85: 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
investnow2013:
Road connectivity in Onitsha needs to be worked on or expanded by building more flyovers & multiple lanes roads.

Where will the money come from? By rights Onitsha should have a network of flyovers similar to what Lagos has! This will help the city flow better and also help development and access to all areas of the city!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by HisSexcellency(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
eagleu:
7 million is more like the population of Onitsha. Never mind the "official" census putting the number at 450,000, and giveing them only 20,000 PVC.
We know the game!

And how did you arrive at this 7million, kindly enlighten us sad

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by emmysoftyou: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
OkutaNla:

Dem fit lie and hype for Africa. Lmao. The total phone lines in the entire Anambra barely pass 4-million, won fe ji ni.
afonja statistics record is Untrusted.. Imagine osun state having 3. Something millions..

Bros u can lie o

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by eagleu: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

That's what I tell them. CIA, KGB, MI 5 all know the true numbers, but only Nigerian official census and National Bureau of Statistics will give you these fake numbers meant to be used to share money!
Until census is correlated with tax per head, our numbers will always remain political!

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Cjrane2: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2018
You will see the desert dwellers that have falsified every population census in Nigeria come here and argue.

Truth is that as long as the fraud called Nigeria continues and revenue is distributed by forged population figures some people have given themselves to cheat everyone, nothing good will ever come out of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Yyeske(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2018
HisSexcellency:

And how did you arrive at this 7million, kindly enlighten us sad
Go through the link the OP provided and stop asking anybody to explain to you, how they arrived at the result was explicitly given there. Stop being a lazy Nigerian yoot
Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by investnow2013: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Go through the link the OP provided and stop asking anybody to explain to you, how they arrived at the result was explicitly given there. Stop being a lazy Nigerian yoot
These are Major areas in the greater Onitsha metropolis with population of million & above;Obosi(2.5m),Nkpor(1.5m),Ogbaru(1m),Nkwelle/Nsugbe(1m), Onitsha inland/Onitsha South(1.5),Ogidi/Ogbunike(.7m),Oba(.4m). These areas population density is one of the highest in the world!. Please remember that the Nigeria's census was a fake document which even international organisations does not recognise!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by osazeeblue01: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2018
eagleu:
We know the game!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
No be only 7 million, na 20 million.
Re: Onitsha Metropolitan Area Population Increases To Over 7million People by aribisala0(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Endurance reported her colleague Ejiro to me . Help me judge their matter.

Endurance brought Ejiro to Abuja to come and hustle after many years of begging from Ejiro's mother.

Finally Endurance decided to help Ejiro considering the pitiable condition of Ejiro and her widowed motther and 6 siblings in village.

She brought Ejiro to Abuja and cleaned her up.

She invested in cream, hair nails and teeth for Ejiro.

Now Ejiro wants to use the same teeth to bite her.

Endurance warned Ejiro when she started to hustle about loyalty and Obedience.

Now after six months Ejiro has snatched Endurance's senator lover.

The senator who used to kneel donw for 30 minutes to beg Endurance after tasting Ejiro's mango said that Endurance's pusssy smellls like Akamu. Yes Akamu !! Imagine. This same senator that would lick the thing for hours and swallow anything that comes out of it.

Well the God that Endurance serves is a living God . He has promised..................( to be continued)

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun / Why Money Ritual Is Being Associated With Senator Ifeanyi Ubah / Anambra Election: See The Message I Got From Inec - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.