Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges (816 Views)

Best Solution To All Skin Challenges / Drop Your Skin Challenges Here !!!! / Suffering From Skin Challenges?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by Lindsee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello people!

I would really love to help with your skin challenges. I have been doing this for a year now and have so many awesome testimonials

I have come across alot of people with skin challenges of all sorts and would want to help them to the best of my knowledge!

Feel free to comment as much as possible.............
Re: Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by notttty(m): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Lindsee:
Hello people!

I would really love to help with your skin challenges. I have been doing this for a year now and have so many awesome testimonials

I have come across alot of people with skin challenges of all sorts and would want to help them to the best of my knowledge!

Feel free to comment as much as possible.............
my wife is battling with stretch marks ever since she put to bed.
Re: Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by misskungfup: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
notttty:
contact us on whatsapp:@glamorousomogeorganics on08092642394 .we have effective stretch mark products.
Re: Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by Lindsee(f): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Wow! I am very sorry to hear this. It happens. Please get her Shea Butter. It will help her.
notttty:
Re: Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by Ademidd: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lindsee:
Wow! I am very sorry to hear this. It happens. Please get her Shea Butter. It will help her.
Can u recommend a good hand cream pls...
Re: Hello! I Would Love To Help With Your Skin Challenges by Gloriawinning: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2018
notttty:

Stretch mark eraser balm from soft and fair , it cleared mine in a few weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Facial Hair Remover / 2019 Ankara Styles: Check Out 100 Amazing And Stylish Ankara Styles For Ladies / Women Clothing Online Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.