Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? (792 Views)

Web Design Vs Web Development,which Is The Best? / Why Is Web Development So Complex? / Smart Web Hosting And Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
please gurus in the house should help me answer this... i need to know which of them has better career prospects... thank you
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Wetechshout: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
orlando5:
please gurus in the house should help me answer this... i need to know which of them has better career prospects... thank you

Not really....

Web design can just be reduced to ordinarily design a website without launching to a hosting company.

While web development involves web designing and also launching the website on a web hosting sever...

So do make sure to ask about the term your proposed trainee or who ever you want to go into web stuff with is using for each work....

And make sure to understand before forging ahead....
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2018
Wetechshout:

Not really....

Web design can just be reduced to ordinarily design a website without launching to a hosting company.

While web development involves web designing and also launching the website on a web hosting sever...

So do make sure to ask about the term your proposed trainee or who ever you want to go into web stuff with is using for each work....

And make sure to understand before forging ahead....
thank you but my trainer told me that i cant do it together... that i have to pay for them seperately
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Ruddyman(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2018
If you know how to design a website using HTML, CSS, JS or Bootstrap or CMS like WordPress and co...

Then take your game further up by adding Web development to it....Using PHP ( LAMP Stack ) or JS ones ( MEAN Stack)

Knowing how to develop website will open many possibilities for you...

That's the simply truth...

Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Ruddyman:
If you know how to design a website using HTML, CSS, JS or Bootstrap or CMS like WordPress and co...

Then take your game further up by adding Web development to it....Using PHP ( LAMP Stack ) or JS ones ( MEAN Stack)

Knowing how to develop website will open many possibilities for you...

That's the simply truth...
okay sir.. so since i dont know how to design a website.. should i just go for web design first?
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Wetechshout: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
orlando5:
thank you but my trainer told me that i cant do it together... that i have to pay for them seperately

I will try and get more info on your behalf.....
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wetechshout:

I will try and get more info on your behalf.....
thank you
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Ruddyman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
orlando5:
okay sir.. so since i dont know how to design a website.. should i just go for web design first?

Yes, though some training centers offers both but it always start with Web design first..
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Wetechshout: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
orlando5:
thank you

Yeah they are truelly different...

The professional I asked said it is different...

But I don't want to get you confused , so I will hold my explanation for now.
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Wetechshout:

Yeah they are truelly different...

The professional I asked said it is different...

But I don't want to get you confused , so I will hold my explanation for now.
pls bro how can i get more information.. i would love to know more
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by orlando5: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Ruddyman:

Yes, though some training centers offers both but it always start with Web design first..
my aim is to become a web developer
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Wetechshout: 3:10am On Jul 08, 2018
orlando5:

Owk.. Bro...
I will try...
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by Wetechshout: 3:14am On Jul 08, 2018
orlando5:

Web design is about the looks and the front end of a website. I.e Just a static website, purposely just to give information.

BUT

Web development is th backend engine. The advanced codes in the backend that perform the main operation. I.E A Dynamic website like Nairaland, that could engage visitors by commenting, linking, sharing etc.

Web development is an advancement of web design.
Re: Web Design And Web Development, Which Is Better? by bobbysborders: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Friends! With the increasing demand for online education, it has become crucial for organizations to have an efficient and tailored learning management system (LMS). In order to achieve this, a custom lms may be necessary. This is where this service comes in. They specialize in development and have a team of expert developers who can create a customized solution that caters to your specific needs, from course management to user tracking and reporting. Working closely with you, they ensure that the final product is user-friendly, intuitive, and aligned with your business objectives. Instead of settling for a one-size-fits-all LMS solution that may not fully meet your organization's requirements, reach out to them today to learn more about their development services and elevate your online education experience.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Successful Betting Agent / Fomo – How To Make Money On Blogging With Fomo Ads Network / How Can I Change the background Images In Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.