Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) (624 Views)

Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2018
Coincidence Cavani and Mbappe both of PSG send Ronaldo and Messi packing respectively from 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. Both PSG players scored a brace each to eliminate Portugal and Argentina in second round of 2018 World Cup.
PSG ready for next season UEFA Champions League.

Re: PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uruguay and France have both qualified to quarter final of 2018 FIFA World Cup
Re: PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) by saxby(f): 2:49am On Jul 01, 2018
what a coincidence, but di maria is also a psg player that was eliminated today, i am beginning to wish i had predicted cavani and mbape scoring on betway.ng, that would have really been good.
Re: PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 01, 2018
saxby:
what a coincidence, but di maria is also a psg player that was eliminated today, i am beginning to wish i had predicted cavani and mbape scoring on betway.ng, that would have really been good.

you have d chance of predicting the quarter finals game between France and Uruguay where both players come head-to-head.
Re: PSG Players Send Ronaldo And Messi Home(pics) by saxby(f): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
No be lie, wisdom ! But that didn't come through on BetwayNG cos none of them did score, Cavani not being present, now I'm looking forward to France Vs Belgium cos that holds a lot of opportunities
mansir1:

you have d chance of predicting the quarter finals game between France and Uruguay where both players come head-to-head.

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Final: FINAL COUNTDOWN World Cup Final Date, Kick-off Time / "There's Only One God" - Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Lebron James / See How Pizza Hut Reacted To The Sack Of Jose Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.