Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home (884 Views)

Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Brazil 2-0 Argentina: Jesus & Firmino Send Messi Home As Tite's Side Reach Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Why aeroplanes are not allowed to fly over Messi's home

Small history of messi.

Messi moved to Catalonia when he was just 13 years old in 2001 and went on to make his debut for the first-team in 2004, thus marking the beginning of a lucrative 16 years at Camp Nou. Messi has been his club record top scorer of 634 goals after appearing in 700 games.

In the recent messi had raised alarm to move to manchester city untill his u- turn decision to stay in barcelona. Messi have worked so well in collaboration with his former coach pep Guardiola. Moving to man city was also good decision for messi. Still most fans are waiting to see his next movement.

why Messi home is no fly zone.

Messi's home is located 12 miles from camp nou. The home features small football pitch, mansion, swimming pool, gym area and playground for his family. The interesting part about messi house is that no plane is allowed to fly over it.

This type of restriction doesn't happen anywhere else in world except in catalonia. The restrictions have not been put in place because of messi only but all residents in the same area.

The environmental agency have hampered barcelona airport over the same, the place is reserved for living of people over 30 years.

The place is preserved mostly for elderly hence planes flying over the village would cause noise pollution which is unhealthy for the old people. That is the only reason why planes are restricted to fly over messi home.

It is not because of his superiority but it happened by coincidence that his house is situated in a preserved area.

http:///t5f85ced9210208en_ng?client=newslite

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
messi

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by Fahdiga(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Even though I have a blue blood in my vein but to me Messi is the best ever to play the round leather game

1 Like

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by MickzyDonald: 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
When money dey, let me even tell Buhari that first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by paulolee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
the reasons made alot of sense but your caption made it look like planes are restricted bcoz of messi factor..
Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
wink cheesy
paulolee:
the reasons made alot of sense but your caption made it look like planes are restricted bcoz of messi factor..

grin
paulolee:
Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
catchy
Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by dawnomike(m): 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Got me wondering till I read the article.
Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by izuch(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
The greatest if all time.

Let's have an online poll

Like for Messi, share for Ronaldo

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
izuch:
The greatest if all time.
Let's have an online poll
Like for Messi, share for Ronaldo
who will like for Messi bayii,
I'm I the only one that thinks Messi is the best
Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
oya let me do my own
LIKE for Messi
SHARE for ronaldo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aeroplanes Are Not Allowed To Fly Over Messi's Home by InvestingExpert(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Quiet

(1) (Reply)

UK Pool Fixtures/results: Week 45 2020/2021 Predictions, Games, Panel, EKO, LKO / Super Eagles Kalu Collapses During Ligue 1 Game Against Marseille (see Photos) / All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.