Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic (7437 Views)

Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Antoeni(m): 11:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
*MAN SEES HIS DEAD WIFE LIVING WITH ANOTHER MAN IN LAGOS *

A man from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state Okechukwu James Uwa who caused a heavy traffic today at Oshodi said he traveled to Lagos day before yesterday being 27th June 2018 to visit his one time colleague while he was in Aba, Abia state. And was parading along Oshodi when he stumbled on his wife that died two years ago in his home.
According to him, he said; my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.
Our correspondent also said that the said man who was carrying her on his bike fainted twice before being resuscitated and narrated his own story saying that he have lived with her for 8months, he also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church and he dishing out advances towards her, I love her so much which I have begged to marry her. She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by hopeforcharles(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Mutemenot(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
And the man fainted twice grin Another episode please tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by banty: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is a super story....(dead but alive being)

4 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by HonAdeli(m): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2018
Akudaya. The woman will relocate to another place again

2 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by s3tt1ngz003: 12:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Bloggers are bastard

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by GavelSlam: 1:04am On Jul 01, 2018
Blogger go just see picture begin frame tory wey r go knack.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by KitchenGadgets: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2018
what sort of nonsense story is this.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Bloggers,Lastma,SARS,Police and Make-up Artist are not going to Heaven

6 Likes

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by falcon01: 5:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Which kind lie be this?? No be dis man wey been slap one soldier woman back then In 2016.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Emekus92(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2018
HonAdeli:
Akudaya. The woman will relocate to another place again

No she has gone finally

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by 1x2x3: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Lie and bloggers...... This is a picture of a man who slapped a soldier or so.... Can't remember the story but that picture is fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Kelklein(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
when I saw fainted twice.. I knew this was a fake story.
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by anthronics: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2018
falcon01:
Which kind lie be this?? No be dis man wey been slap one soldier woman back then In 2016.
Very correct. A police officer to be precise. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Lekan1o1: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
This is lie lie i saw on Facebook 2days ago.
And the person that powered it used it as a joke.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Bloggers are bastard

We must end blogging in Nigeria because they've been formating our thoughts with brain-numbing superstitions. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by Tomkey: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
How true is this story? wonders shall never end - cbd
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic by OsbornTyler7: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you want to marry a Slovakian woman, you have a lot to look forward to. Most slovakia brides are independent and determined, and they aren't afraid of taking on challenges in life. They are also less likely to give up their hobbies after marriage, and they are often very engaged in a wide range of topics. They are the type of women you would want to spend time with if you are looking for a partner.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me: My Husband Wants To Run A Dna Test On Our 5 Children / Would You Date/marry Someone With Divorced Parents? / How To Treat A Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.