Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

How To Sign Up For Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Sign Up For Google Adsense (285 Views)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? / 13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / Is It Harder For Google To Upgrade An Adsense Account, Than To Approve New One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sign Up For Google Adsense by daretechy: 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
I know many a time you guys would have been looking for your perfect guide on how to join google adsense as a beginner. Let me give you a quick guide on this.

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED AND JOIN GOOGLE ADSENSE

1. Content Created From Scratch.
This can include your website, blog, or other original content that complies with our program policies . This is where ads will be displayed so we want to make sure it’s a nice place for everyone.

2. Phone Number And Postal Address.
Your phone number and the mailing address associated with your bank account so you can get paid. It’s a must. ZIP code and all.

3. Websites with about us, contact us, privacy policy pages and good Search engine Optimization(SEO) to get improved search engine rankings.

HOW TO JOIN GOOGLE ADSENSE

Adsense is flexible to register in just four steps:
1. Provide URL of your blog or website --
Provide the url of the website or blog you wish to show adsense ads on.

2. Provide your Payment Address – Entering your address is important to for payments. Once you reach the payment threshold they need your address to pay you.

3. Verify your Phone Number – Google needs to verify your phone number too so they are sure you are not a robot.

4. Connect your Site to Adsense – Once completing the steps above a code will be provided to enter into the HTML of your website.

You can get full information from about more tips from;

Source: http://www.daretechy.com.ng

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Introduction To SEO Primer / Why Does Facebook Messenger Says I'm Active When My Data Is Turned Off? / Get A Verified Paypal Account To Receive Money And My Free Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.