Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? (6208 Views)

13 Things You Must Do Before You Apply For Google Adsense For Fast Approval / Get 10,000 Youtube Views And Qualify For Monetization With This Bot / Qualify For A Free Professional Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by itsmolep(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
I just opened my blog today and I want to know how to qualify for Google adsense
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin na ur type dey quit after blogging for months without earning kobo.

You just created a blog today already talking about adsense

13 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by emmyw(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
ClixMaster:
grin na ur type dey quit after blogging for months without earning kobo.

You just created a blog today already talking about adsense

Exactly, You Just Took The Words Out Of My Mouth!
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by zeanslim(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
I remember when i built my first blog www.trendytechbuzz.com , it was all about adsense and co..but later i realized was more than that, even now when i have been approved by google

well, to qualify for adsense you must make sure your blog abides to adsense terms and condition here https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

Few things to note

site age
organic traffic
site quality
site originality
content quality
site usability
etc

Good luck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by qanda: 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
You did not include your website address. Why are you interested in Google AdSense? In reality, it is not the best way to monitize your blog. To answer your question, all you need to get your site ready for Google AdSense is to have a site with good navigation, decent color scheme and between 5-10 original/quality articles.
That's all! It's that simple.

To learn the best ways to set up and monetize your blog, I advise you read the free blogging materials available on the business section of Q and A App.

Download Q and A App on Google Playstore
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by vncntluv(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2018
Who needs qualification when you can easily make free cryptos and get good cash. Don't work hard but work smart.
Contact me 08.031.91.539.6..
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Wealthyonline(m): 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Register for it

Meanwhile see my signature
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Adsense is not hard to be approved by Google if you follow the right steps

Populate your blog with real unique contents not copy and paste

Put up a contact us page

Don't post Xrated images or if you do censors it appropriately

And LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST USE A PREMIUM WORDPRESS THEME

You can get your premium WordPress themes cheaply >>>From this Thread Here On Nairaland <<<<<
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by rekeson: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Once your blog is up to 3 - 6 months old, and you have lots of relevant content in it, go ahead and apply for it.

FOR INSTANT CURE TO VARIOUS AILMENTS, VISIT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Indigenous(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Maybe after 3 month with enough traffic
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by qanda: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2018
Patowa:
High cpc adsense account for sale pm me if interested or message me on .0903,714 7924
Bros last pay 0.00. balance USD 1.10. I am suspecting you doctored the image, otherwise, let us know the websites that power your AdSense
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by CapedBaldy: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2018
can Adsense work on a forum like nairaland
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Kikkyalibi: 7:18am On Oct 16, 2018
qanda:
You did not include your website address. Why are you interested in Google AdSense? In reality, it is not the best way to monitize your blog. To answer your question, all you need to get your site ready for Google AdSense is to have a site with good navigation, decent color scheme and between 5-10 original/quality articles.

To learn the best ways to set up and monetize your blog, I advise you read the free blogging materials available on the business section of Q and A App.

It's not that simple:

*let your site be as standardized as possible with at least 6months run-time.

*at least 100 views daily.

*register on web console so you can come up in Google Search engine, which means your website needs to be known for something unique.

*get SSL cert to secure your viewers' data.

*don't run another ad publishing network while applying for Adsense.

*no hankypanky with your domain and website in general.

*make sure your legal pages are well written,i.e About, Contact & Policy pages.

*make sure your site can be navigated through easily.

*get a standard theme.

*have at least 10 - 15 original posts with atkeasf 500 words in each.

*no adult or graphic content whatsoever.

*keep your blog interesting which will make users keep going to your blog.

*maintain it very well because Google will crawl your website occasionally.

Most important one, be patient and don't give up.

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Ytgud: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2018
Create Original Content.

Good blog design.

Unique visitors.

SEE SURVIVAL SKILLS EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2018
itsmolep:
I just opened my blog today and I want to know how to qualify for Google adsense

For a blog u created today!

U dey do comedy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by favour32(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2018
vncntluv:
Who needs qualification when you can easily make free cryptos and get good cash. Don't work hard but work smart.
Contact me 08.031.91.539.6..
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by ElRapido: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Honestly, when I applied for adsense I didn't read much about the qualifications stuff and surprisingly my application was approved.

I had good blog design( I have change the theme now).

1) All the 9 posts on my blog at the time of application were all written by me. That's unique contents. Also I use grammarly extension to reduce the grammatical mistakes.

2) I had only privacy policy page when I applied. About Us, Disclaimer and other legal pages were absent.

3) My blog was only 6-7weeks old when my adsense was approved.

4) I didn't have good traffic and I'm still struggling with traffic sef but adsense team still found my blog worthy.

5) I was using free hosting and free templates.

1 Like

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by IkpemhiTG(m): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2018
You don't necessarily need a blog to apply for Adsense.The fastest way is try to build something nice from scratch.I used the site I build from scratch to apply and I got it once! Now am using it on my blog is so easy that's the trick.

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by SirHackeem: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
If you are really interested in making money online, working from anywhere on your laptop and the full tech lifestyle then you really should read this thread here - https://www.nairaland.com/4788861/top-4-new-income-streams
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Clinton207: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Please I think my blog has been approved by google AdSense, what's the next step please?
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by JeffreyJames(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2018
qanda:

Lol No it's not that simple. Even with that you might never get accepted. I have created a blog half way before and it got approved for Adsense and in another instance, a complete blog has still not been approved for Adsense.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by JeffreyJames(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Clinton207:
Please I think my blog has been approved by google AdSense, what's the next step please?

How do you know it is approved?
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by JeffreyJames(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2018
ElRapido:
Honestly, when I applied for adsense I didn't read much about the qualifications stuff and surprisingly my application was approved.

1) All the 9 posts on my blog at the time of application were all written by me. That's unique contents. Also I use grammarly extension to reduce the grammatical mistakes.

2) I had only privacy policy page when I applied. About Us, Disclaimer and other legal pages were absent.

4) I didn't have good traffic and I'm still struggling with traffic sef but adsense team still found my blog worthy.

Lol are you sure your Adsense is full Adsense, abi it's the one for only Google products.
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Christardor: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
is this true?
have you had an encounter with him?
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by fscream(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Greetings! Please I really do want to learn about this Google Adsense. How do I go about it or who can offer me training or materials to read and understand it? Expecting reply pls. thanks
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
ElRapido:

who was hosting your site?
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by Lucifer66(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Christardor:
is this true?

have you had an encounter with him?
Common sense would tell you that.
Someone claims he can help you make money but yet he hasn't made enough for myself that he is doing here on a common forum. You like you can call him
Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by ElRapido: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
fscream:
Greetings! Please I really do want to learn about this Google Adsense. How do I go about it or who can offer me training or materials to read and understand it? Expecting reply pls. thanks

My guy. every man for himself. Enter Google and search everything that comes to head concerning Adsense. No wait for anybody abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How To Qualify For Google Adsense ?? by ElRapido: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
godstime6300:
who was hosting your site?
Blogger

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Go With Blogging Using Mobile Phone? / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! / Is Wordpress Really Better Than Blogger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.